Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. (1913 Views)

Igbos Must Prove To The Oba Of Lagos That We Are Ndigbo And We Bow To No Man / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / Say Your Prayer Towards GEJ's Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. by ChinenyeN(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
Andre Uweh:

The above post is so irrelevant to the comment made by Sen. Obi. The post is tiring because it has to do with Igbo. Al the post flying here and there in politics section has not bored you at all, but this particular one does because GEJ and Ndigbo are concerned. Not long ago, there were so many post about Kidnappings in Abia state and no matter how numerous they were, it never bored you. Keep on displaying your hypocrisy here in the name of yawn.
Anyway, this thread is about comments made by Sen Obi, so if you have nothing to contribute, kindly disappear and forever do not come back to this thread.
Conjecture. Do yourself a favor, Andre. Heed Asha's advice and shut up. In conclusion, yawn.
Re: Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. by AndreUweh(m): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Conjecture. Do yourself a favor, Andre. Heed Asha's advice and shut up. In conclusion, yawn.
Go and say that to your father and for once quit derailing my thread. Am sure you have the mental capacity to start a thread but you don't. For the last time take your usual dose of insults to your jungle or create a thread and deposit it there.
Re: Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. by houvest: 12:39am On Dec 03, 2010
Andre You can only do so much. When I realized that some folks are incorrigible, I stopped debating them. Some others already have hardened positions and can not open up to logic even if superior. You got to do what you got to do no matter how much they discourage you. Keep your eyes on the ball of informing as many folks as you can on the wisdom of the Ohaneze endorsement while ignoring naysayers.
Re: Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. by Onlytruth(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2010
^^
Seconded powerfully! cool
Re: Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Go and say that to your father and for once quit derailing my thread. Am sure you have the mental capacity to start a thread but you don't. For the last time take your usual dose of insults to your jungle or create a thread and deposit it there.
Why would I tell my father to shut up? and why would I start a thread on NL? What's so important about me starting a thread anyway that you keep bringing it up? undecided
Re: Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. by houvest: 1:15am On Dec 03, 2010
At the topic, I am glad that folks like Obi are around and are able to tell all those who are desperate for an Igbo VP that the opportunity cost of that is Igbo political self rediscovery via a regional reintegration of the old eastern region into one political block for sheer clout instead of being an appendage to the North and being at the mercy of their tokenism, tomfoolery, conspiracies and counter conspiracies as displayed in the following quote that I will keep posting for naive Igbos:

[b]  Re: Where Was The South South In 1914, 1945, 1960?
« #119 on: October 01, 2010, 04:08 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: ndu_chucks on September 29, 2010, 01:40 AM
Unbelievable!! This is the kind of misdirected understanding that continues to make you people subservient to your Igbo lords, you will ultimately be ruled by them. Mark my word.

I hereby continue with excerps from a recent interview of Professor Ango Abdullahi, former Vice-Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria:

What is your opinion on Edwin Clark and others who have been clamouring for Jonathan to vie in 2011?

This is why I wrote him a letter to remind him. I wrote him a letter personally on why he should tread with caution. We visited Warri a number of times. We had several meetings with the South-South people–mainly Ijaws–in Abuja, and that is how we agreed that they will support a northern presidential aspiration. But they will also want a South-southerner to be the vice-president, specifically, in the words of Edwin Clark, an ‘Ijaw man’. There are several tribes in South-South but he insisted on an Ijaw man. It worked out in the end. I Hope Clark will remember all these. He is not guiding Jonathan along the path of this agreement or understanding that it would get to them, after the North would have run its eight years. And if things work out the way we plan, the South-South will take its turn in 2015. And by that time it is the vice-president from that zone that will perhaps, depending on how he performs, emerge as the president. That was our agreement. But now, they want to disown that agreement and still want the North to support Jonathan to continue as president. Something must be wrong with the way they think.

Integrity is not a word that comes to mind whenever the name Edwin Clark is mentioned !!   [/b]  

Can any region in Nigeria compare with a strong SE/SS combo? The sheer industry and resources will scare any other region. So the best thing is to sabotage it with a VP offer and a funny future promise of the real thing. Obi is asking, why rely on such derogatory tokenism, if you can work your way to it by buiding up the clout gradually and destroying the cabal that be by starting from supporting GEJ. It will not be easy nor will it be cheap. Somer folks are so scared of the Igbo not being close to power for another 4 to 8 years even if it is  as a second fiddler. Obi took time to show them how many years and regimes Ndigbo have survived   so the scaremongery of 'Igbos are finished if GEJ comes in' or the new favourite line of a recent NL neophyte of selling your birthright should make nobody lose sight of the ball of an Eastern or rather SE/SS behemoth.
Re: Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. by AndreUweh(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2010
@Houvest: Thanks for your wisdom: Sen Obi has been around for a while and took his time to analyse Igbo political history and current trends. I created this thread for nairalanders to debate on what Sen Obi has analysed.
Instead, what you have are people attacking GEJ, even some yawning from their stinking mouths.
Re: Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. by oludashmi(f): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Chinenye, use your senses here. What are your comments on what Mr Obi said?. If there are lies, puncture it than yawn. Mind you, you have never in the history of Nairaland started a thread before.

Andre Uweh:

The above post is so irrelevant to the comment made by Sen. Obi. The post is tiring because it has to do with Igbo. Al the post flying here and there in politics section has not bored you at all, but this particular one does because GEJ and Ndigbo are concerned. Not long ago, there were so many post about Kidnappings in Abia state and no matter how numerous they were, it never bored you. Keep on displaying your hypocrisy here in the name of yawn.
Anyway, this thread is about comments made by Sen Obi, so if you have nothing to contribute, kindly disappear and forever do not come back to this thread.

Andre Uweh:

Go and say that to your father [/b]and for once quit derailing my thread. Am sure you have the mental capacity to start a thread but you don't. For the last time [b]take your usual dose of insults to your jungle or create a thread and deposit it there.

Andre Uweh:

Instead, what you have are people attacking GEJ, even some yawning from their stinking mouths.

Andrew!! shocked shocked
ChineyeN only said "yawn".

Anyway, I am not disappointed as long as it is you. . . .reason I once said, going by your usual replies and the fact that you are married, then, NL teenagers are over due for marriage.
Re: Ndigbo And Gej's Presidency. by Cmanforall: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2010
@oludashmi
You make yourself look stupid,why don't you & others ignore this if you can't debate on the Op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To These Contracts? / Bomb Blast In Tudun Wada Area Of Jos / One Killed As Omisore Moved Campaign To Ilesa (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.