Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? (204 Views)

What's Your Most Memorable Moment In 2019 / What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? / My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Today is the last day of this year, so please share your most memorable moments.

Be it personal or local and international events.

Here are my most memorable moments of 2019 in no particular order

- PMB winning the elections, even though it wasn't a surprise.

- End of the Avengers Saga. (RIP Tony Stark). It was really disappointing that it took a whole mighty Avengers so long to defeat Thanos.

- Overrated series Game Of Thrones finally came to an end.

- Toronto Raptors beat GSW to win the NBA championship (Khawi Leonard is the real G.O.A.T).

- Manchester united taking points from the rich(Top six) and giving to the poor(Average teams).

- NEPA going on strike. Why and how na? angry

- Old town road spent about 22 weeks at billboard No.1.

- The death of Juice wrld(Legends never make it pass 21).

Too many things happened this year to remember. And I realized that I didn't write anything memorable that happened to me.
I guess not.

AdiĆ³s 2019.
Re: What was/were your most memorable moment(s) of 2019? by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:57am On Dec 31, 2019
Abuja where I wedded my lovely wife. If you aren't married, 2020 fit be your year ooo.

Concur with likes...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prediction Scam / Nigeria Latest News From Shakapost / Complete Guide For Divorce Procedure In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.