Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! (1807 Views)

Names & Pictures Of Officers Who Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! by MetaPhysical: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
LabDNA:

Go to the archives and read concord newspapers, daily times, punch, TNT newspapers published after MKO abiola died and see how yoruba journalists were demanding for presidency without diplomacy like it's their birth right.

Same thing they are accusing Igbos of doing today.

Yoruba was asking for separation from Nigeria, not presidency.

The presidency was the conciliation to keep us in Nigeria.

You can do same if you want to be president in 2023. Get your bakassi boys to create hell for Nigeria and Kanu should push for Biafra. Who knows....you might get what you want.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! by Jack500: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
LabDNA:

Mko was one man, yet you believe you have the right to demand presidency. But a genocide was commited on a major ethnic group but you think you have the right to shout them down for demanding same appeasement.

If you like taunt, insult, goad, do whatever you like. The truth remains that this country has not been fair to Igbos.

Thank you.

Yes, the country has not bn fair to them, and it will never be, they are 5% and they are senseless with it, Biafra today, restructuring tomorrow, presidency the next day. Irrelevant 5%.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! by LabDNA: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jack500:

Yes, the country has not bn fair to them, and it will never be, they are 5% and they are senseless with it, Biafra today, restructuring tomorrow, presidency the next day. Irrelevant 5%.

But individually they feed better, live better, have more prospects than your generation.

Many of them are even elected by white people in poland, Canada, UK, US to lead.

While you remain a smelly dirty agbero who can barely rub two coins together in order to survive.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! by Jack500: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
LabDNA:

But individually they feed better, live better, have more prospects than your generation.

Many of them are even elected by white people in poland, Canada, UK, US to lead.

While you remain a smelly dirty agbero who can barely rub two coins together in order to survive.

Lolz, I feel ur pain, it is not my fault u are from generation of gala hawkers, ur father presently doesn't have what I have in my account.
So swerve.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! by LabDNA: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jack500:

Lolz, I feel ur pain, it is not my fault u are from generation of gala hawkers, ur father presently doesn't have what I have in my account.
So swerve.

We have seen what your comrade Buhariadvocate looks like.

He appears hungry and poverty-stricken just like every other buharists and anti-Igbo.

Read through my post history you hungry imp. You don't have two nickels to rub together, I bet.

BTW your username looks like those hurriedly cobbled up to sell fake bet9ja scam odds. I'm sufficiently sure that's the job you do here to get a piece to eat. grin

Re: 2023 Presidency: Yerima, The Kaduna Declaration Guy, Is At It Again! by Jack500: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
LabDNA:

We have seen what your comrade Buhariadvocate looks like.

He appears hungry and poverty-stricken just like every other buharists and anti-Igbo.

Read through my post history you hungry Arrow. You don't have two nickels to rub together, I bet.

BTW your username looks like those hurriedly cobbled up to sell fake bet9ja scam odds. I'm sufficiently sure that's the job you do here to get a piece to eat. grin

I overestimate ur intelligence, scan through my post and show me anywhere I post about Bet naija, well, ur fingers is faster than ur brain after all, a typical ipob piglet.

IPOB Members In Lagos Plan Nnamdi Kanu’s Burial After Lockdown / VIDEO: Aregbesola Dumps KWAM 1, Appoints Saheed Osupa As Personal Musician / #EndSARS Protesters Reject Food, Drinks Donated MC Oluomo