Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,534 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

What Is/are Your New Year Resolution(s) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is/are Your New Year Resolution(s) (155 Views)

What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is/are Your New Year Resolution(s) by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 31, 2019
2020 is hours away and most of us always have good habits they want to adopt or bad habits they would like to ditch.

I can resolve to do or not do anything at anytime though. But if I have to make one, it will be to be more patient and tolerant with others around me.

So what are those things you wish to start or stop in the coming new year 2020?

Cc Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Learn What Is The Best Way To Make Money Online? / Planning A Trip To Hen’s Hunter Valley – READ THIS! / Partners And Investors Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.