Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Did You Want To Achieve By 2020 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Want To Achieve By 2020 (234 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Want To Achieve By 2020 by Patosky4U: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2019
Some hours before we said goodbye to 2019, What will be your ultimate goal come 2020.

Mine is to go into business full time, it seems the good job I ever wanted is not coming. Though I must go for my Master's and combine it with business

Some, what your own plan comes 2020

1 Like

Re: What Did You Want To Achieve By 2020 by donbachi(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2019
make every nairalander find true love,get enough money,sickness free,miracle jobs,barren to be fruitful and make some of una get sense.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-senates President, Bukola Saraki Speaks On The Demolition Of ‘ile Ar / "No NIN, No Registration": Whose Benefit? / Manchester United Showing Interest In Odion Ighalo, Islam Slimani?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.