Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures (781 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by i08033463477: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2019
Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

Abia is filthiest state in Nigeria

Abia is the most dilapidated state in Nigeria

Abia owes over 10 months salary arrears to Abia people

But once he shares kerosene to Abians they start hailing him.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by ngoxievergreen(f): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Abia is moving forward
Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by hisgrace090: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Hmm!
Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by VAQAXY: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Chef2000 aka nnewisuper, come and carry your dilapidated filthy shithole Abia state cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by VAQAXY: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2019
ngoxievergreen:
Abia is moving forward

How?
Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by ZombieTERROR: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2019
ngoxievergreen:
Abia is moving forward

With kerosene?
Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by VAQAXY: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2019
Chef2000 aka nnewisuper, come and see oo. We shall cripple you and make sure you run away. cheesy
Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

With kerosene?

At least our people won't have to buy kerosene.
Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by Kpoikpoi: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2019
i08033463477:

Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by hisexcellency34: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2019
Abia still better than Ondo state under Akeredolu
Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by Kpoikpoi: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2019
Hahahahaha,Biafran style.
I can't believe this is happening to the smartest and most intelligent tribe in the whole world.
Kikikiki.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by Kpoikpoi: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2019
I can't believe this is happening to the smartest and most intelligent tribe in the whole world.
Kikikiki,I reserve my sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by neoclassical: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2019
Kerosene and Fufu that was shared by Aregbesola, which one is better? A whole Speaker of House of Reps shared garri and groundnut to his constituents as Xmas gift. Remove the peg in your eyes first.

Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by Sonnyboom: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2019
Abia state presently owes over 4 years salary not 10 months please verify your facts.

i08033463477:

Re: Abia State Shares More Kerosene To Abia People- Pictures by Sonnyboom: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2019
Abia is now officially in the hands of the devil.

Kpoikpoi:
Kikikiki.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Noticeably Absent At UK Summit Dinner For African Leaders / Abacha’s Family Loses Bid To Access Foreign Accounts In Switzerland, Others / Why Kano In More Peaceful Than Lagos And Other 34 States In Nigeria – Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.