Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How To Upload Your O'level Results To JAMB Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Upload Your O'level Results To JAMB Portal (240 Views)

How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload Your O'level Results To JAMB Portal by Naijapeeps: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2019
Are you a students planning to obtain JAMB form or a direct entry form? Are you having issues uploading your O’ level result or you have not even done it at all.

If you fall in any of these categories, then you should read this article. Many students does not give this fact enough attention, they simply ignore it due to negligence or don’t know the implication of not uploading it.

Some students on the other hand have uploaded it, but due to some itches, they may experience issues with it, the result may not have uploaded completely.

In this tutorial, I will teach you how you can detect if you have uploaded your O’level result or not, I will also teach you how to upload it.

How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB.

Step 1. Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)

Step 2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status

Step 3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’

Step 4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded.

If you discover you O’level results have not been uploaded, visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre orJAMB office to upload your it.

On truth is that admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level result has not been uploaded or b whose O’level status in the CAPS shows or display ‘Awaiting Result’.

More JAMB updates available at

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/2019/12/30/how-to-upload-olevel-results-on-jamb-portal-or-profile/

(1) (Reply)

Afdb President Dr Akinwumi A. Adesina’s Speech At Bowen University Convocation / Gombe Opens Non-formal Learning Centres For Girl-child / JAMB Suspends Use Of NIN For 2020 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.