Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Be Bold To Quit Now! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Bold To Quit Now! (270 Views)

Be Bold: How To Improve Your Self Confidence / For The Curious Enthusiast And Spiritualiy Bold / I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Bold To Quit Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2019
It's no longer news that the 2019 calendar year will end in a couple of hours from now. But you know what? I'm here to embold you to "quit now"! Yes, your ears didn't fail you. I mean "quit now"! But, what do I really mean by that?
No one would deny the fact that life itself isn't fair; we are all born equal but not to equal places, some are born with the silver spoon while others withou[left][/left]t even a spoon. In life, the truth is, some are actually privileged than others.
Perhaps, the yesteryears might have been rough, things might not have gone as wanted, betrayals, loss and all that.
There must certainly be at least, a reason why a relationship, plan, business, pursuit etc won't be successful.
The bottom line is, we will never move forward; looking backward, complaining about our background or considering a reason while we won't be able to move.
If you want to progress in life, as a new calendar year and decade is about to begin, be bold enough to quit now, yes!. Quit complaining about your background, the failures of yesteryears, seeing a reason why something can't be done and move on.
Source; https://adejohspeaks./2019/12/31/be-bold-to-quit-now/

1 Share

Re: Be Bold To Quit Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2019
seun
mynd44
lalasticlala
r231
Re: Be Bold To Quit Now! by Adejoncy01(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Freiburger
Re: Be Bold To Quit Now! by airminem(f): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Singer Orezi Demands N100m From Bolt After Breaking Jaw In Auto Crash / "I Don't Need To Be Dangote's Daughter Before Touching Lives Around" / Fixed Matches And Live Bet Soccer Predictions Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.