Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade (25061 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by PapaBaby: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2019
Who is your man of the decade?

.@thecableng asked who is the Nigerian of the decade. �����

�Top on the list for me are Men and Women of the Nigerian Armed Forces fighting the insurgents.

� Dr Ameyo Stella Shade Adadevoh

� @GEJonathan (Love or hate him, his phone call to @MBuhari is worthy of praise)

Lalasticlala who is your man of the decade?

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1211693142359072770?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by Racoon(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Late Stella Adavor/Dora Akunyil/Lt.Col.Abu Ali.Mean- while, A star remains a star.Jonathan has his grave short- comings but he was indeed a hero." My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian." Even zombies knows and agrees with this fact.

Meanwhile, can you count how many the one of the ruler today has consumed? A man who said "dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" and his party man that also said "APC will form a parallel government.....?"

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by PapaBaby: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Even Buhari would vote Dr Jonathan as his man of the decade.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2019
Mine is Stella....ebola tension almost killed me then. Every one was a suspect

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by SanusiGworo: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2019
I would even go as far as man of the century, he saved Nigeria from what would have been a bloody civil war.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by PapaBaby: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Mine is Stella....ebola tension almost killed me then. Every one was a suspect

Obviously Adadevoh was brilliant but Jonathan's call saved this nation. Afghanistan would have been a child's play compared to the evil Buhari planned to unleash.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by hisgrace090: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2019
PapaBaby:

Obviously Adadevoh was brilliant but Jonathan's call saved this nation. Afghanistan would have been a child's play compared to the evil Buhari planned to unleash.

Saved the nation from the hand of the same blood tasty people killing people up and down with or without provocation, if you know, you know who they are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by PapaBaby: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2019
hisgrace090:

Saved the nation
Had Jonathan rejected the results, civil war would have been the next, Buhari had his goons on standby. America predicted Nigeria would seize to exist after 2015, Jonathan proved CIA prediction wrong.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by 989900: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2019
I agree with his list.

7 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by itsme01: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2019
grin

without any doubt GEJ's maturity saved alot of blood shed, he disgraced Orubebe with PDP and acted with conscience when it matters most

The Ebola doctor also tried for us mostly Lagosians.. but ultimately Jonathan's final decission saved us as Obama had already sent war ship close to our shores

Personally i dont like the weakling drunk for anything(i prefer impatient jonathan the theif with balls) but i am very gratefull that am not celebrating New Year in a war torn Nigeria where Ghanians would have locked their borders should we seek refuge or IDP camp in their land, without war in Nigeria they are already killing us in south africa.. it is when war breaks out that we would understand how hated we are

So from the bottom of my heart i thank Jonthan's Mother for having that last conversation with him and for him to place that call

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by NwaMbeke: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

without any doubt GEJ's maturity saved alot of blood shed, he disgraced Orubebe with PDP and acted with conscience when it matters most

The Ebola doctor also tried for us mostly Lagosians.. but ultimately Jonathan's final decission saved us as Obama had already sent war ship close to our shores

[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by NwaAmaikpe: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2019
shocked

Well everyone is entitled to their opinions.
If you ask me.
There are only two men of the decade,

Timaya, who brought joy to the lives of most Nigerians from Ogologo mma, to Wankuli, Telli Person and even I can't kill myself.
Dude's songs are a mood by themselves.

And of course,

My preek which has selflessly brought succour to many women; single, married, widowed, aged and hopeless.
It helped increase the world's population, corrected frigidity in many married women, helped heal broken homes and most of all;

Survived a decade of sharing love and pleasure without a case of STI...no gonorrhea, no ota-ngarri, no syphilis, no candidiasis, no herpes, no HIV, no Hepatitis B.

It can only get better.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by Subzero047: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2019
Nwaamaipke please have sense undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by Realtord43: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mine will be GEJ and NwaAmaikpe

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by IkeOnyia: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jesus Christ is merciful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Being man of the year does not translate to being "The best"

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by melvinjames: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Well everyone is entitled to their opinions.

If you ask me.
There are only two men of the decade,

Timaya, who brought joy to the lives of most Nigerians from Ogologo mma, to Wankuli, Telli Person and even I can't kill myself.
Dude's songs are a mood by themselves.

And of course,

My preek which has selflessly brought succour to many women; single, married, widowed and hopeless.
It helped increase the world's population, corrected frigidity in many married women, helped heal browkn homes and most of all;

Survived a decade of sharing love and pleasure without a case of STI...no gonorrhea, no ota-ngarri, no syphilis, no candidiasis, no herpes, no HIV, no Hepatitis B.

It can only get better.

Helped heal broken home indeed, grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by melvinjames: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
IkeOnyia:
GEJ is his man of the decade because the drunkard ex-president helped APC to win Bayelsa against expectations and political decency. It is not rocket science.
[/s]
Shutup der, it's common knowledge that Dickson made PDP to lose by under performing.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by Adekamkpe23: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ogogoro master. Man of the decade or man of the day? Worst president ever.

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by fredoooooo: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Awada kerikeri , the goat and yam people grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by superlanny(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Do you expect Garba Shewu to name Atiku as his man of the year, it is the ass you are licking that is sweeting you. That's sounded wrong....damn

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by Glorifiednwafor: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Typical useless moronic afonja after voting against him you are now trying to make amends through the back door, if you like call him man of the planet history, it won't change the fact that you people sabotaged his government.
Cowards thinking themselves smart.

19 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by olaolulazio(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
K
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by KanwuliaExtra: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
On what grounds? undecided
He does not deserve it.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by Microwhy: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
A very typical clueless leader. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..
To everybody celebrating a clueless leader, please try opening a company or family business and hand it over to Gej kind of person, let see maybe you will celebrate him or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by kellight(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Adekamkpe23:
Ogogoro master. Man of the decade or man of the day? Worst president ever.

See as your mouth dey smell follow the forum

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade by chuxy12(m): 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Definitely Jonathan. Although in retrospect I think if Jonathan had stayed on bravely itbwould had been better. More souls would have been saved and the polity wouldn't have been overheated and tensed as it is today. Sometimes, the path taken to avoid pain is the very path that will lead to the pain proper

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawan’s Anti-Restructuring Outburst Upsets Senators / Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them / "I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.