Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation (669 Views)

Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation / Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation / Frsc Screening (osun, Oyo And Ogun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation by Oluwaseun3319(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2019
*VACANCIES*

A reputable private school at *Ile Epo, Abule Egba and Olorunsogo Ogun State* is in need of the following with *provision of accommodation*...

1. Qualified and experienced pre-school teachers
2. Qualified and experienced Class Teachers.
3. Science Teachers and subject teachers for Junior Secondary School and Senior Secondary School

Teachers should be passionate about teaching, work with little or no supervision and must have good command of English.

Qualifications: *SSCE/NCE/ND/HND only to apply*

Qualified persons should please call *08023428649, 09054280170*.
Re: Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation by rottable(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
I'm interested but I don't stay at the stated location
Re: Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation by Danzakidakura(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Did i just read Ogun ? Mmmmm make them no go use man pikin do ritual, God forbid.
Re: Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation by guyman3000(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Can they pay well
Re: Teachers Needed In Lagos And Ogun State With Provision Of Accommodation by Shirley87(f): 2:21am On Jan 02, 2020
What about B. Ed? What is the salary scale?

(1) (Reply)

I.t Support Technician / A Laundryman Is At Your Service In Ibadan / Staff Recruitment /temperary Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.