Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Raiola: I Won't Bring Stars To Man Utd, They Will Ruin Pele, Maradona & Maldini - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raiola: I Won't Bring Stars To Man Utd, They Will Ruin Pele, Maradona & Maldini (694 Views)

A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed / Russia 2018: Kanu, Okocha Meets Pele, Maradona & Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raiola: I Won't Bring Stars To Man Utd, They Will Ruin Pele, Maradona & Maldini by obembet(f): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Super-agent Mino Raiola says he will stop bringing his players to Manchester United amid the ongoing transfer saga surrounding Paul Pogba.

Raiola has vowed to stop sending any more of his clients to Old Trafford as United, in their current state, would even destroy the careers of some of football’s greats.

"Today I would no longer bring anyone there," Raiola told Italian outlet La Repubblica.

"They would also ruin [Diego] Maradona, Pele and [Paolo] Maldini."

"Paul needs a team and a club, one like the first Juventus."

Source: http://www.insidefutbol.com/2019/12/31/i-wouldnt-take-anyone-to-manchester-united-now-super-agent-admits/447097/

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

Re: Raiola: I Won't Bring Stars To Man Utd, They Will Ruin Pele, Maradona & Maldini by healthserve(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
Clown like Pogba wasn't and still isn't a destructive element like Balotelli with his own thumb on his own donation button
Re: Raiola: I Won't Bring Stars To Man Utd, They Will Ruin Pele, Maradona & Maldini by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
wink
Re: Raiola: I Won't Bring Stars To Man Utd, They Will Ruin Pele, Maradona & Maldini by drips8(m): 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
The virus should just leave.
Re: Raiola: I Won't Bring Stars To Man Utd, They Will Ruin Pele, Maradona & Maldini by Bewiseedet(m): 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
I hope he meant cos I can't wait to see united fail to win a trophy
Re: Raiola: I Won't Bring Stars To Man Utd, They Will Ruin Pele, Maradona & Maldini by thesicilian: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
United is now living in the past. Even before Ferguson left there were already signs of decline. Any star who wants to make a name for himself and win personal awards should rather join a more progressive club.
Re: Raiola: I Won't Bring Stars To Man Utd, They Will Ruin Pele, Maradona & Maldini by Righteousness89(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
Super Agent is Right on this..

(1) (Reply)

Wilder Vs Fury 2 Live / Scam Alert Read Now / I Never Believed Lionel Messi Has Not Scored Against These Teams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.