Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Article Writers Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Article Writers Needed! (524 Views)

Professional Article Writers Needed / Article Writers Needed / Fiverr Article Writers:easy Writing,prompt Delivery !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writers Needed! by lilvercetty(m): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Dear Estimable Writer/Blogger:

I need an intelligent and interesting blog and product review writer for a long term project. You must know how to conduct research online and write interesting and plagiarism free articles.
I will pay #1k per 1k words. Don’t worry, you will be writing thousands of words and if you’re really good at writing, we can negotiate your pay. Finally, you should be able to meet deadlines and should also be passionate about writing.

Please Note:
1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) I can train you on writing but you must be open and willing to learn and earn more.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send your application or samples of your articles to awesamuel74 (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the “at” to @ and “dot” to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) I may give you a paid test to check the quality of your work

Regards
Samuel
Re: Article Writers Needed! by healthserve(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Okay
Re: Article Writers Needed! by Ranchhoddas: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
There's this Top.squino dude you just copied verbatim, and you don't want plagiarism grin
Re: Article Writers Needed! by demelza: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
There's this Top.squino dude you just copied verbatim, and you don't want plagiarism grin
At least he made sure to edit the rate. grin grin
Re: Article Writers Needed! by Ranchhoddas: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
demelza:
At least he made sure to edit the rate. grin grin
Lol.
So you noticed too grin

(1) (Reply)

MTN Quits Ghana, Uganda For High-growth Markets / Used Cartons Are Needed In Large Quantities / Iphone 7 128gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.