Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Win Up To ₦1,000 FREE Airtime When You Answer My Riddles Correctly! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Win Up To ₦1,000 FREE Airtime When You Answer My Riddles Correctly! (399 Views)

FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / Latest!!! How To Get N30,000 FREE!!! From Palmpay Awoof Moni Giveaway / How To Get MTN Free 150MB FREE Airtime New Xmas Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win Up To ₦1,000 FREE Airtime When You Answer My Riddles Correctly! by theRiddlist: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I am the Riddlist...

An avid lover of Crosswords, Quizzes, Riddles and all things MYSTERY! cool Starting January 7th, 2020, I will begin a DAILY challenge for all and sundry!

Every single day, I will pose TWO riddles (at various times of the day) and the first CORRECT answer will get ₦500 FREE Airtime of any network!

If you win both challenges in a day, that's instant ₦1K Airtime for you! grin

I am doing this for just one major purpose - to promote Creativity, Excellence and the quest for Knowledge.

To participate in the daily challenges:

1. Follow me on Instagram: @the.Riddlist

2. Turn on POST NOTIFICATIONS

3. Tag Five friends

Once you have done this, stay tuned! The challenges begin on January 7th...

I am the Riddlist, welcome to my world!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vision 2020: Learn Event Planning, Management & Decoration / The Chad Military Battle With Boko Haram - Leader Leneke / 2.5GB For Just N500! It’s The Cheapest Data Deal Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.