Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Help Me Out You Could Save A Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me Out You Could Save A Life (229 Views)

Five Reasons Regular Medical Checkup Could Save Your Life / Save A Life Campaign-JIGSIMUR / Full-body CT Scan - A Medical Tests That Could Save Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out You Could Save A Life by centpower(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Happy new year nairalanders, I bought an ACT antimalarial for my mum. On reaching my house I scratched the number on it to know if its fake or original. The SMS I received is "SERVICE EXPIRED". I Tried again and received same SMS meanwhile my mum has taken the medicine. Please is the medicine original or fake?
Re: Help Me Out You Could Save A Life by ppeessuu: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
It is fake oo
Re: Help Me Out You Could Save A Life by Fejimummy: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Detox patches are your safe and simple way to cleansing and detoxifying your body. By wearing these detox patches to bed at night, you can safely and easily
1. Remove heavy metal toxins
2. Sleep better
3. Help you lose weight
4. Relieve pain
5. Reduce swelling in legs and feet
6. Strengthen immune system
7. Feel more energetic
If you are looking for more energy, more stamina, and relieve from pains and swellings, these Detox patches made from wood vinegar can just be the answer for you. these detox foot patches offer a safe and easy way to remove harmful chemical toxins from your body. just place the foot patches on the sole of both feet and go to sleep. In the morning just peel them off and throw away.
There is no simpler way to detoxify your body. These detox foot patches offer the perfect solution to cleansing and removing harmful chemical and toxins from your system. These special herbal formula in the detox foot patches helps removes body toxicity while you sleep.
https:///H46PytwHFRJ2g27N95w2oV

(1) (Reply)

Cold Resistant Drug / Fight Off Free Radicals In Your Body System With HERBLIN COMPLEX / A hundred things you don't know about the MOON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.