Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt (23082 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / General Farouk Yahaya: Army Alone Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Security Problems / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 3:42am On Jan 02, 2020
BigIyanga:

Cos you have no factual rebuttal against facts. You were concerned about FG’s external debt.. fine no problem, let’s stick to it. As we are talking, your God, GMB wants to borrow another $30bn . Folks like you are going to pay for this.
Why dont you tell us Naija total debt stock when GMB left office in 1985?
Oh my God!.... Could it be that this man is suffering from some form of alzheimer's disorder causing him to hallucinate or what? Can you please point out where I mentioned anything about external debt in any single one of my posts on this forum? This is painfully annoying!!!

I have consistently corrected your weak argument by consistently telling you that if you must analyse debt figures, you should be talking of TOTAL DEBT, and not just the external debt. Yet you come back with the above silly reply saying I talked of external debt? Are you sure you're okay?.... or Could it be you mistake me for someone else.

Have you even bothered to read or understand a single sentence of anything I wrote in the last 24 hours or having you just been jumping on my mentions to only to reply garbage because you think this is another one of your nonsense pdp vs apc arguments?

Look let me tell you something young man, I have not hailed or praised GMB in any of my posts on this forum in the last 4 years, you can go through my posts to confirm that if it's what botthers and distorts your thinking process. All my arguments in the political section of this forum have purely been to burst silly lies, shallow analysis, and deliberate misinterpretation of figures and statistics dubious individuals like yourself spew everyday to deceive gullible readers.

Someone mentioned that APC has ruined Nigeria with debts, and I pointed out to the fellow that 75% of our current $63bn debt was incurred under PDP rule; this is a sacred FACT. So quit this your shameless dance in the market place talking about 1985 and so on. We are talking of our current debt stock on this thread, not some debt of 1985.

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 5:04am On Jan 02, 2020
obailala:
Oh my God!.... Could it be that this man is suffering from some form of alzheimer's disorder causing him to hallucinate or what? Can you please point out where I mentioned anything about external debt in any single one of my posts on this forum? This is painfully annoying!!!

I have consistently corrected your weak argument by consistently telling you that if you must analyse debt figures, you should be talking of TOTAL DEBT, and not just the external debt. Yet you come back with the above silly reply saying I talked of external debt? Are you sure you're okay?.... or Could it be you mistake me for someone else.

Have you even bothered to read or understand a single sentence of anything I wrote in the last 24 hours or having you just been jumping on my mentions to only to reply garbage because you think this is another one of your nonsense pdp vs apc arguments?

Look let me tell you something young man, I have not hailed or praised GMB in any of my posts on this forum in the last 4 years, you can go through my posts to confirm that if it's what botthers and distorts your thinking process. All my arguments in the political section of this forum have purely been to burst silly lies, shallow analysis, and deliberate misinterpretation of figures and statistics dubious individuals like yourself spew everyday to deceive gullible readers.

Someone mentioned that APC has ruined Nigeria with debts, and I pointed out to the fellow that 75% of our current $63bn debt was incurred under PDP rule; this is a sacred FACT. So quit this your shameless dance in the market place talking about 1985 and so on. We are talking of our current debt stock on this thread, not some debt of 1985.
It was the same OBJ-PDP government that established DMO. If PDP increased our aggregate debt by 75% as you claim... what was it before PDP came to power? What is total debt stock now?
Willfully ignorant and factually challenged folks like think that everyone is gullible like them.. No wonder Lai Mohammed and BMO minions are getting paid.
Facts are:
GMB increased external debt by $17bn from 2015-2019
And he wants to borrow another $30bn to finance a budget with RECEX spending of 80%. This is current not in the past.
Now lay out your facts on aggregate debt stock of FGN only.
-Tell us what it was in 1985, 1999,2015 and 2019

Waiting for your superior facts
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2020
BigIyanga:

It was the same OBJ-PDP government that established DMO. If PDP increased our aggregate debt by 75% as you claim... what was it before PDP came to power? What is total debt stock now?
Willfully ignorant and factually challenged folks like think that everyone is gullible like them.. No wonder Lai Mohammed and BMO minions are getting paid.
Facts are:
GMB increased external debt by $17bn from 2015-2019
And he wants to borrow another $30bn to finance a budget with RECEX spending of 80%. This is current not in the past.
Now lay out your facts on aggregate debt stock of FGN only.
-Tell us what it was in 1985, 1999,2015 and 2019

Waiting for your superior facts
Lol... Okay I now get your point and I agree with you in toto, Buhari/APC were largely responsible for Nigeria's $63bn debt of 2015 and not the PDP. Buhari actually borrowed most of the money in 1983-1985 when he was head of state. grin

Ahh!.. you even added 'future' yet-to-be-borrowed debt to your totals?... I would have liked to extend this calculations to the 1960s oo (since we're both trying to be silly), but I unfortunately dont readily have the debt data from the days of yore as you requested. You can please tell me more since you have this superior historic data.

And please, 'total debt' stock not just the 'external debt'; I understand some people could be autistic and may need to be told the same thing over and over again before they get they instruction. So please once again, TOTAL debt!

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by olril17(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2020
jansherrax:
great article helps me alot thanks for sharing keep it up..
hows your jahsharron monicker holding up?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
obailala:

Lol... Okay I now get your point and I agree with you in toto, Buhari/APC were largely responsible for Nigeria's $63bn debt of 2015 and not the PDP. Buhari actually borrowed most of the money in 1983-1985 when he was head of state. grin

Ahh!.. you even added 'future' yet-to-be-borrowed debt to your totals?... I would have liked to extend this calculations to the 1960s oo (since we're both trying to be silly), but I unfortunately dont readily have the debt data from the days of yore as you requested. You can please tell me more since you have this superior historic data.

And please, 'total debt' stock not just the 'external debt'; I understand some people could be autistic and may need to be told the same thing over and over again before they get they instruction. So please once again, TOTAL debt!
Typical partisan hack who derives joy in padding facts with his own conspiracy theories.
Your idol, Lai Mohammed was saying that the admin should not held responsible for debt they incurred. I presented it to you that they have borrowed $17bn since 2015 at the rate of $4.5bn a year.. these are FACTS! But you have nothing for your rebuttal.
I asked as you to compile FG’s domestic debt stock, but you are intellectually lazy to engage a factually-based debate.
I challenge you to show me in all my posts where I mentioned $63bn
It’s on record, they want to borrow $30bn to fund a RECEX-driven budget. 4 years from now, they’ll look for someone to blame. BTW, Obj is the person calling them out. He established DMO, ECA, Sovereign Wealth Fund and negotiated Paris Club deal.... So he’s credible and light years ahaed of GMB in financial and economic management.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
BigIyanga:

Typical partisan hack who derives joy in padding facts with his own conspiracy theories.
Your idol, Lai Mohammed was saying that the admin should not held responsible for debt they incurred. I presented it to you that they have borrowed $17bn since 2015 at the rate of $4.5bn a year.. these are FACTS! But you have nothing for your rebuttal.
I asked as you to compile FG’s domestic debt stock, but you are intellectually lazy to engage a factually-based debate.
I challenge you to show me in all my posts where I mentioned $63bn
It’s on record, they want to borrow $30bn to fund a RECEX-driven budget. 4 years from now, they’ll look for someone to blame. BTW, Obj is the person calling them out. He established DMO, ECA, Sovereign Wealth Fund and negotiated Paris Club deal.... So he’s credible and light years ahaed of GMB in financial and economic management.
Oga, I told you a simple fact about Nigeria's TOTAL debt being $63bn when APC came in power in 2015 and it's currently $83bn. So if you cant disprove it, be quiet and stop giving me these watery arguments.... Are these figures right or wrong? Stop beating about the bush like a political lapdog struggling to win an argument. Be bold and answer this question, "was Nigeria's total debt in 2015 June $63bn or not?"

You talk of me being partisan, but if you arent being irrationally partisan, why are you only obsessed with what was borrowed between 2015 and 2019 by your enemies? Why are you so scared of talking about what was borrowed prior to 2015?.... You carefully ignored what was borrowed between 2007 - 2015 but went to dig up what was borrowed in 1983 and you say you arent being laughably partisan? Smh!

Meanwhile, every nation in a recession borrows to create necessary liquidity in the system to exit recession. Since 2015, there's been an oil price crisis so there's a clear and obvious economic explanation why Nigeria inevitably had to borrow $17bn (actually even a total of just over $20bn when you include local debts) between 2015 and 2019.

Nigeria's total debt was between $30-$35bn in June 2010 (not sure of the exact figure), but by 2015 June, it had risen to $63bn. The right question any intelligent and patriotic person should be asking is why the administration prior to 2015 had to borrow almost $30bn (local + foreign) between 2010 and 2015, in addition to running down reserves by up to $15bn, despite the unprecedented oil income boom at the period. But I dont expect you to worry about that for obvious reasons, you're more concerned about the $17bn your political 'enemies' borrowed in 2015 to 2019.

Nigeria's current debt is very high and nobody disputes that, but next time you want to blindly politicise it by blaming only the administration after 2015, you should know you're only sounding like a clown hoping his audience is dumb. Quit trying to be clever by half!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
obailala:
Oga, I told you a simple fact about Nigeria's TOTAL debt being $63bn when APC came in power in 2015 and it's currently $83bn. So if you cant disprove it, be quiet and stop giving me these watery arguments.... Are these figures right or wrong? Stop beating about the bush like a political lapdog struggling to win an argument. Be bold and answer this question, "was Nigeria's total debt in 2015 June $63bn or not?"

You talk of me being partisan, but if you arent being irrationally partisan, why are you only obsessed with what was borrowed between 2015 and 2019 by your enemies? Why are you so scared of talking about what was borrowed prior to 2015?.... You carefully ignored what was borrowed between 2007 - 2015 but went to dig up what was borrowed in 1983 and you say you arent being laughably partisan? Smh!

Meanwhile, every nation in a recession borrows to create necessary liquidity in the system to exit recession. Since 2015, there's been an oil price crisis so there's a clear and obvious economic explanation why Nigeria inevitably had to borrow $17bn (actually even a total of just over $20bn when you include local debts) between 2015 and 2019.

Nigeria's total debt was between $30-$35bn in June 2010 (not sure of the exact figure), but by 2015 June, it had risen to $63bn. The right question any intelligent and patriotic person should be asking is why the administration prior to 2015 had to borrow almost $30bn (local + foreign) between 2010 and 2015, in addition to running down reserves by up to $15bn, despite the unprecedented oil income boom at the period. But I dont expect you to worry about that for obvious reasons, you're more concerned about the $17bn your political 'enemies' borrowed in 2015 to 2019.

Nigeria's current debt is very high and nobody disputes that, but next time you want to blindly politicise it by blaming only the administration after 2015, you should know you're only sounding like a clown hoping his audience is dumb. Quit trying to be clever by half!

Another pseudo and shallow work. Nigeria did not start in 2015. GMB had run the country in 1980s.. show us what he left behind in 1985. Then show us what was inherited in 1999 and what OBJ cancelled when he left office in 2007 and what GEJ left for GMB
The fact is, you’re fumbling with facts to fit your distorted narrative pushed by Lai Mohadmmed amd co.
How much of that internal debt was passed down?
Btw, OBJ cancelled about 70% of external debt not internal debt..
Dont be intellectually lazy, show us those figures.

Btw, you’re not sure of exact amount, but certain about that your hero inherited $63bn.. how covenient? So out of this your $63bn, how much of that do states owe??
Oh yeah states borrow to go out of recession, but your hero, allowed his cronies to pad the budget and increased deficit by %142 in 1 yrs.
He increased presidency budget by over 600% Do you understand he borrowed to increase RECEX budget when other govts were doing economic stimulus packages?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
BigIyanga:

Another pseudo and shallow work. Nigeria did not start in 2015. GMB had run the country in 1980s.. show us what he left behind in 1985. Then show us what was inherited in 1999 and what OBJ cancelled when he left office in 2007 and what GEJ left for GMB
The fact is, you’re fumbling with facts to fit your distorted narrative pushed by Lai Mohadmmed amd co.
How much of that internal debt was passed down?
Btw, OBJ cancelled about 70% of external debt not internal debt..
Dont be intellectually lazy, show us those figures.

Btw, you’re not sure of exact amount, but certain about that your hero inherited $63bn.. how covenient? So out of this your $63bn, how much of that do states owe??
Oh yeah states borrow to go out of recession, but your hero, allowed his cronies to pad the budget and increased deficit by %142 in 1 yrs.
He increased presidency budget by over 600% Do you understand he borrowed to increase RECEX budget when other govts were doing economic stimulus packages?
Oga, I gave you total figures. If you say my figures are wrong, stop blabbing about and just provide the 'correct' figures since you say mine are wrong. And quit running around in historical forests by quoting unverified numbers from 1985; the discussion on this thread is centred on our current debt stock, not debts of 1960. APC by the way was formed in 2013, so quit this pointless deviations aimed at derailing the topic.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
obailala:
Oga, I gave you total figures. If you say my figures are wrong, stop blabbing about and just provide the 'correct' figures since you say mine are wrong. And quit running around in historical forests by quoting unverified numbers from 1985; the discussion on this thread is centred on our current debt stock, not debts of 1960. APC by the way was formed in 2013, so quit this pointless deviations aimed at derailing the topic.
Same who generated much of that debt is still running the govt... and folks like dont want us to hold them accountable, but want to want to hold OBJ/GEJ accountable Selective amnesia at its finest.
Are u saying that our aggregate started in 2015? Partisan hacks like you dont like historical facts?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
BigIyanga:

Same who generated much of that debt is still running the govt... and folks like dont want us to hold them accountable, but want to want to hold OBJ/GEJ accountable Selective amnesia at its finest.
Are u saying that our aggregate started in 2015? Partisan hacks like you dont like historical facts?
Oh... so your point indeed is actually that Buhari of 1985 is also to be blamed for the $63bn debt of 2015?... Wonderful!!! This has to be the most bizarre blame game I've experienced. grin

You claim you arent being a political minion, but in one vein, you agree that OBJ cleared most of our debt by 2007 and in another, you claim GMB from 1985 is largely responsible for the $63bn debt figure of 2015?... Your selective cleverness is epic!!!!
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 5:17am On Jan 03, 2020
obailala:
Oh... so your point indeed is actually that Buhari of 1985 is also to be blamed for the $63bn debt of 2015?... Wonderful!!! This has to be the most bizarre blame game I've experienced. grin

You claim you arent being a political minion, but in one vein, you agree that OBJ cleared most of our debt by 2007 and in another, you claim GMB from 1985 is largely responsible for the $63bn debt figure of 2015?... Your selective cleverness is epic!!!!
OBJ cleared about 70 % of external debt. Btw 1999-2015-16 yrs, external debt was $10bn; btw 2015-19 external debt shot up to $27bn..in 4 yrs, they borrowed $17bn. So how do u justify that?
There is no $63bn debt generated in 16 years. It’s a figment of ur skewed political imagination. You have to unbundle domestic and foreign debts... and then assign to each admin. You’re intellectually lazy and mischievous because your hero will wind up getting a huge chunk of that debt.
1:How much of ur $63bn is domestic debt?
2: How much of this was owed before 1999?
3: How much of that was accumulated btw 1999-2015?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2020
BigIyanga:

OBJ cleared about 70 % of external debt. Btw 1999-2015-16 yrs, external debt was $10bn; btw 2015-19 external debt shot up to $27bn..in 4 yrs, they borrowed $17bn. So how do u justify that?
There is no $63bn debt generated in 16 years. It’s a figment of ur skewed political imagination. You have to unbundle domestic and foreign debts... and then assign to each admin. You’re intellectually lazy and mischievous because your hero will wind up getting a huge chunk of that debt.
1:How much of ur $63bn is domestic debt?
2: How much of this was owed before 1999?
3: How much of that was accumulated btw 1999-2015?

Lol... Yes I agree I'm intellectually lazy. But you that is intellectually vibrant, why dont you tell us what makes up the $63bn total debt which APC met in June 2015?..... Oh sorry I forgot, you said GMB of 1983 must have incurred most the $63bn debt of 2015?... GMB must be an omnipotent magician isnt it!

Meanehile I thought we all agreed that OBJ cleared most of our debts in 2007? So how come you bizarelly still insist GMB of 1985 has to be blamed for 2015 debt?.... Wonders truly shall never end!

You can't just be repeating like a broken record that Buhari borrowed $17bn in 4 years (of oil crisis), but you absolutely avoid talking about who is responsible for $63bn debt (incurred largely in a period of plenty). Since you have superior info and since my info is a 'Lai Mohammed Lie', why dont you tell us how $63bn debt came about in 2015?.

You are indeed funny and must really think you're talking to toddlers or brain deficient sycophants on facebook.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
obailala:
Lol... Yes I agree I'm intellectually lazy. But you that is intellectually vibrant, why dont you tell us what makes up the $63bn total debt which APC met in June 2015?..... Oh sorry I forgot, you said GMB of 1983 must have incurred most the $63bn debt of 2015?... GMB must be an omnipotent magician isnt it!

Meanehile I thought we all agreed that OBJ cleared most of our debts in 2007? So how come you bizarelly still insist GMB of 1985 has to be blamed for 2015 debt?.... Wonders truly shall never end!

You can't just be repeating like a broken record that Buhari borrowed $17bn in 4 years (of oil crisis), but you absolutely avoid talking about who is responsible for $63bn debt (incurred largely in a period of plenty). Since you have superior info and since my info is a 'Lai Mohammed Lie', why dont you tell us how $63bn debt came about in 2015?.

You are indeed funny and must really think you're talking to toddlers or brain deficient sycophants on facebook.
You’re full of it. Naija debt is not $63bn. Who generated such debt before 2015?
GMB had close to $20bn in 1985 when exchange rate was $1:N1.5, so in 2015, that debt could have ballooned to $100bn with exchange rate of $1=N200, but instead he met $10bn and ballooned it to $27bn in 4 yrs and also ballooned domestic debt.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
BigIyanga:

You’re full of it. Naija debt is not $63bn. Who generated such debt before 2015?
GMB had close to $20bn in 1985 when exchange rate was $1:N1.5, so in 2015, that debt could have ballooned to $100bn with exchange rate of $1=N200, but instead he met $10bn and ballooned it to $27bn in 4 yrs and also ballooned domestic debt.
Lol... this guy is just funny. So what exactly is your point of argument now?... Are you now saying Nigeria's total debt in June 2015 was never $63bn or are you saying it was GMB that incurred the $63bn debt figure of 2015 from his head of state days in 1985?

Please if you're trying to make a clown of yourself to impress some political paymasters, just make it clearer so we know when and how to laugh at you. Hopefully your hatred for GMB will not drive you amok before 2023..
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 5:50am On Jan 07, 2020
obailala:
Lol... this guy is just funny. So what exactly is your point of argument now?... Are you now saying Nigeria's total debt in June 2015 was never $63bn or are you saying it was GMB that incurred the $63bn debt figure of 2015 from his head of state days in 1985?

Please if you're trying to make a clown of yourself to impress some political paymasters, just make it clearer so we know when and how to laugh at you. Hopefully your hatred for GMB will not drive you amok before 2023..
Typical GMB zombie follower who loves eschewing facts; and embraces sentiments.
Let me remind u what this debate is all about. OBJ, an authority in debt in reducing Naij debt had warned your hero, GMB about racking up debt external to $27bn and about to borrow another $30bn
A partizan minion like you said that the debt was $63bn and racked up by PDP.
I have challenged you to state your source, and breakdown of that figure, you are running round the circus without providing any data/breakdown.
I dont need to hate GMB in order to hate the debt he is leaving behind for generations unborn.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2020
BigIyanga:

Typical GMB zombie follower who loves eschewing facts; and embraces sentiments.
Let me remind u what this debate is all about. OBJ, an authority in debt in reducing Naij debt had warned your hero, GMB about racking up debt external to $27bn and about to borrow another $30bn
A partizan minion like you said that the debt was $63bn and racked up by PDP.
I have challenged you to state your source, and breakdown of that figure, you are running round the circus without providing any data/breakdown.
I dont need to hate GMB in order to hate the debt he is leaving behind for generations unborn.
Oga sharapp there and stop shouting zombie zombie when you're actually worse than a zombie with this your lame and childish defense of PDP.

I never for once said GMB wasn't incurring high debt; I only pointed out to someone like yourself who ignorantly blamed Nigeria's debt crisis on APC alone that over 70% of our current total debt figure of $83bn was incurred under the PDP regime. Is that true or false? That is all this argument is all about.

If your argument is that the $63bn total debt figure as at June 2015 (SOURCE: Debt Management Office) was wrong, kindly tell us what you believe was Nigeria's total debt as at June 2015.

You claim to be apolitical but you've literally heaped the entire blame of everything wrong with Nigeria on GMB, you even had to blame the huge debt figures of 2015 on GMB saying he incurred it from 1985. What kind of putrid zombiesm is this? undecided

In your desperation to avoid mentioning PDP debt, you couldnt even come up with any sensible argument, all you've been squealing like a broken record is that GMB incurred $17bn external debt (which we all know is a fact), but what about the rest of the debt figure? If you're not a pathetic PDP zombie junkie yourself, why cant you talk of the rest of the debt figure?

Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by orisa37: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2020
obembet:

Source: https://punchng.com/buhari-alone-cant-be-blamed-for-nigerias-debt-fg/

Who else would be blamed with him? Maybe Lai Mohammed. He alone agreed with The Paris Club, Francophone African Champion, to sqander Abacha's Loot Recovered on Northern Almajiris. Non Productive Venture! Such Fund, N360 billions, should have been shared N10BILLION per State to build uniform Ranches.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2020
obailala:
Oga sharapp there and stop shouting zombie zombie when you're actually worse than a zombie with this your lame and childish defense of PDP.

I never for once said GMB wasn't incurring high debt; I only pointed out to someone like yourself who ignorantly blamed Nigeria's debt crisis on APC alone that over 70% of our current total debt figure of $83bn was incurred under the PDP regime. Is that true or false? That is all this argument is all about.

If your argument is that the $63bn total debt figure as at June 2015 (SOURCE: Debt Management Office) was wrong, kindly tell us what you believe was Nigeria's total debt as at June 2015.

You claim to be apolitical but you've literally heaped the entire blame of everything wrong with Nigeria on GMB, you even had to blame the huge debt figures of 2015 on GMB saying he incurred it from 1985. What kind of putrid zombiesm is that? You need urgent help!

In your desperation to avoid mentioning PDP debt, you couldnt even come up with any sensible argument, all you've been squealing like a broken record is that GMB incurred $17bn external debt (which we all know is a fact), but what about the rest of the debt figure? If you're not a pathetic PDP zombie junkie yourself, why cant you talk of the rest of the debt figure?
What a clown with copy and past ability. You have clearly shown that you lack intellectually ability and vigor to analyze those numbers. This topic is above your analytical ability. You cant do it.
I told you that you were making up numbers. You have proven it. So PDP was responsible for
1: $27bn external debt even when GMB added $17bn to it?
2: So PDP was responsible for all debts owed bu 36 govs +FCT?
3: How much of $83bn was owed GMB in 1980s and his 1st tenure since this came from 2019?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2020
BigIyanga:

What a clown with copy and past ability. You have clearly shown that you lack intellectually ability and vigor to analyze those numbers. This topic is above your analytical ability. You cant do it.
I told you that you were making up numbers. You have proven it. So PDP was responsible for
1: $27bn external debt even when GMB added $17bn to it?
2: So PDP was responsible for all debts owed bu 36 govs +FCT?
3: How much of $83bn was owed GMB in 1980s and his 1st tenure since this came from 2019?
Hahaha... you keep proving to be dumber by the day. So your argument is now that the huge debt figure before 2015 was by 36 state governors?

I had to directly screenshot the documents from the DMO because I doubted your cerebral capacity, but you still had to return saying I made up the numbers? Lol..

Oga go back and look at those figures, this time read them slowly and apply your brain to work. The document clearly splits the part owed by states and FG.

And you're still talking about GMB debt of 1985 being part of this?... You're such a pathetic slob. Why dont you tell me yourself?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2020
obailala:
Hahaha... you keep proving to be dumber by the day. So your argument is now that the huge debt figure before 2015 was by 36 state governors?

I had to directly screenshot the documents from the DMO because I doubted your cerebral capacity, but you still had to return saying I made up the numbers? Lol..

Oga go back and look at those figures, this time read them slowly and apply your brain to work. The document clearly splits the part owed by states and FG.

And you're still talking about GMB debt of 1985 being part of this?... You're such a pathetic slob. Why dont you tell me yourself?
I told you that you were incapable of reading those figures from DMO’s site. This is above your brain grade. I just interpreted what your culled data from DMO says.

Read more. Your hero, GMB racked up domestic and external debts. FGN Domestic debt in 2015 was less than 10bn. You copied and pasted everything as your Lier Mohammed fed.

Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2020
BigIyanga:

I told you that you were incapable of reading those figures from DMO’s site. This is above your brain grade. I just interpreted what your culled data from DMO says.

Read more. Your hero, GMB racked up domestic and external debts. FGN Domestic debt in 2015 was less than 10bn. You copied and pasted everything as your Lier Mohammed fed.
Wow! You never cease to amaze me with your emptiness. So you're claiming the info from the Debt Management Office is wrong and info from some random PUNCH publication is correct?

Let me get you out of your misery, that N8.4bn domestic debt quoted by the PUNCH journalist was a clear error! FGN domestic debt in June 30 2015 was N8.4 Trillion, not billion. In dollar terms, it was $42.6bn.

Obailala does not swallow nonsense beer parlour or Lai Mohd or Reno Omokri data like you ignorant lot. I try my best to gather info from multiple verifiable sources. So unlike yourself, I will not fall for such journalist typo.

Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2020
obailala:

Wow! You never cease to amaze me with your emptiness. So you're claiming the info from the Debt Management Office is wrong and info from some random Punch journalist is correct?

Let me get you out of your misery, that N8.4bn domestic debt quoted by the PUNCH journalist was a clear error!

DMO says $43bn in 2019 that’s FGN debt only, but you’re bundling all the figures together and saying that PDP govt generated debt in 2019 for APC-led govt.
I have asked you again, show me what it was in 1985 and 2015?
I thought it was $83 in 2015? How much of your $43bn was passed down from previous admins like GMB and co? How much of that came from unfunded obligations, jvs etal?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2020
BigIyanga:

DMO says $43bn in 2019 that’s FGN debt only, but you’re bundling all the figures together and saying that PDP govt generated debt in 2019 for APC-led govt.
I have asked you again, show me what it was in 1985 and 2015?
Yes the FGN domestic debt in June 2015 was $42.6bn (or N8.4Trillion); it wasnt N8.4billion as you just ignorantly claimed from your fake PUNCH screenshot.

And that is just the domestic debt alone for FGN. When I mentioned $63bn, I consistently termed it the Total debt, i.e. Domestic + Foreign (for both FGN and states); I never mixed anything up. Its not my fault that you can respond to comments but lack the capacity to read and understand them first.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2020
obailala:
Yes the FGN domestic debt in June 2015 was $42.6bn (or N8.4Trillion); it wasnt N8.4billion as you just ignorantly claimed from your fake PUNCH screenshot.

And that is just the domestic debt alone for FGN. When I mentioned $63bn, I consistently termed it the Total debt, i.e. Domestic + Foreign (for both FGN and states); I never mixed anything up. Its not my fault that you can respond to comments but lack the capacity to read and understand them first.
I have asked you again, show me what it was in 1985 and 1999?
I thought it was $83bn in 2015? How much of your $43bn was passed down from previous admins like GMB and co? How much of that came from unfunded obligations,and jvs etal?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2020
obailala:

So hoe did PDP generate 70% of your fantasy $83bn debt when it actually paid off debts?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2020
BigIyanga:

I have asked you again, show me what it was in 1985 and 1999?
I thought it was $83bn in 2015? How much of your $43bn was passed down from previous admins like GMB and co? How much of that came from unfunded obligations,and jvs etal?
First of all, it was a total of $63bn in 2015, not $83bn; learn to read.

Then secondly, please allow me to take a breath and celebrate this little victory; it's been a truly daunting task to get your zombified self to agree that Nigeria had a huge debt figure of up to $63bn as at June 2015. That's some major progress considering that you've been denying this fact for several days and tagging me a liar.

Now, of that $63bn total figure, $43bn was FGN's domestic debt alone. Foreign debt was placed at about $10bn (DMO didnt give detail of the split between state and FGN).

Regarding your question of 1985, I dont have any verifiable answer to that. If you have it, kindly tell up what portion of the 2015 debt you claim was incurred by GMB of 1985. You may also do well to tell us how much of it was incurred by IBB, Shonekan, Abacha and Abubakar since you claim the debt wasn't incurred by your dear PDP.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2020
BigIyanga:

So hoe did PDP generate 70% of your fantasy $83bn debt when it actually paid off debts?
Oga stop making me feel like I'm arguing with a toddler. Even an illiterate market wheelbarrow pusher knows that if Customer 1 owes him $63 and customer 2 increases the debt to $83, it will be silly and outright dumb to place a larger chunk of the debt blame on Customer 2. If you still do not know how I arrived at the over 70% figure, then go back to primary school (you shouldnt be online).

What does it matter if PDP paid off debts in 2007?... The same PDP after paying off debts still ballooned our debts to astronomical figures between 2007 and 2015.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2020
obailala:
Oga stop making me feel like I'm arguing with a toddler. Even an illiterate market wheelbarrow pusher knows that if Customer 1 owes him $63 and customer 2 increases the debt to $83, it will be silly and outright dumb to place a larger chunk of the debt blame on Customer 2. If you still do not know how I arrived at the over 70% figure, then go back to primary school (you shouldnt be online).

What does it matter if PDP paid off debts in 2007?... The same PDP after paying off debts still ballooned our debts to astronomical figures between 2007 and 2015.
Silly comment from a zombie follower but customer 2 -GMB was hugely responsible for debt owed by customer1 -PDP ? In fact, customer paid off debt owed by customer 2
But you have refused to show how they ballooned our debt when external debt was $10bn in 2015 and your hero ballooned it to $27bn... by adding $17bn under 4 years. Why do You keep believing your own lies?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2020
BigIyanga:

Silly comment from a zombie follower but customer 2 -GMB was hugely responsible for debt owed by customer1 -PDP ? In fact, customer paid off debt owed by customer 2
But you have refused to show how they ballooned our debt when external debt was $10bn in 2015 and your hero ballooned it to $27bn... by adding $17bn under 4 years. Why do You keep believing your own lies?
Lol.. 1 hour ago after I provided links from the DMO, he finally acknowledged that Nigeria's total debt was $63bn in 2015. But now he's turned around again to say I'm lying, despite the verifiable links which are still up on this thread. Do you know the meaning of the word 'lie'?

Meanwhile you have now ignorantly returned to talking of only external debts, and totally ignoring the domestic component which is much higher. Of course talking of only the external debt favours your sycophantic argument so you want to die on it and will not utter a word of the humongous domestic debt incurred by your darling PDP even at a time of oil boom. Oga, Nigeria's total debt in 2015 was $63bn, not $10bn. Stop foolishly repeating $10bn to $27bn like a broken record when the complete comparison should be $63bn to $83bn. Stop trying to deceive your fellow gullible sycophants with your twisted numbers; every lie has a lifespan!

To cap it all, you said PDP paid off our debts before 2007 so therefore the additional debts borrowed between 2007 and 2015 cannot be PDP's doing; you claim that GMB was hugely responsible for it. Lord have mercy! Am I sure this dude is even human? grin

Mental health is really an overlooked issue in Nigeria. . The native juju doctor wey do you this thing strong well well! shocked
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by BigIyanga: 4:54am On Jan 08, 2020
obailala:
Lol.. 1 hour ago after I provided links from the DMO, he finally acknowledged that Nigeria's total debt was $63bn in 2015. But now he's turned around again to say I'm lying, despite the verifiable links which are still up on this thread. Do you know the meaning of the word 'lie'?

Meanwhile you have now ignorantly returned to talking of only external debts, and totally ignoring the domestic component which is much higher. Of course talking of only the external debt favours your sycophantic argument so you want to die on it and will not utter a word of the humongous domestic debt incurred by your darling PDP even at a time of oil boom. Oga, Nigeria's total debt in 2015 was $63bn, not $10bn. Stop foolishly repeating $10bn to $27bn like a broken record when the complete comparison should be $63bn to $83bn. Stop trying to deceive your fellow gullible sycophants with your twisted numbers; every lie has a lifespan!

To cap it all, you said PDP paid off our debts before 2007 so therefore the additional debts borrowed between 2007 and 2015 cannot be PDP's doing; you claim that GMB was hugely responsible for it. Lord have mercy! Am I sure this dude is even human? grin

Mental health is really an overlooked issue in Nigeria. . The native juju doctor wey do you this thing strong well well! shocked

Keep believing in your lies. FGB total debt stock was never $63bn. You intentionally included debt owed by 36 states and FCT in that in order for you to justify why GMB should be binging on foreign debt.
Facts are:
1: In 2015, GMB inherited foreign debt stock of $10bn and within 4 years balooned to $27bn.. avg of $4.25bn per/year not to mention loans he guaranted for his cronies like Oshomole.
2: In 1985, GMB had an external debt stock of $19bn plus . He also left behind a huge domestic debt stock.
3: in 2020, he wants to borrow $30bn and be held accountable
Re: Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt by obailala(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2020
BigIyanga:

Keep believing in your lies. FGB total debt stock was never $63bn. You intentionally included debt owed by 36 states and FCT in that in order for you to justify why GMB should be binging on foreign debt.
Facts are:
1: In 2015, GMB inherited foreign debt stock of $10bn and within 4 years balooned to $27bn.. avg of $4.25bn per/year not to mention loans he guaranted for his cronies like Oshomole.
2: In 1985, GMB had an external debt stock of $19bn plus . He also left behind a huge domestic debt stock.
3: in 2020, he wants to borrow $30bn and be held accountable
This Irredeemable sycophant still blabbing about external debt only. How much domestic debt did GMB inherit in 2015? $43bn for FGN alone!!! yet you keep avoiding to talk about that and keep shouting "GMB borrowed $17bn" because you believe everyone out here is an ignorant moronn?

Lai Mohd made a simple and factual statement, "if you must talk about Nigeria's current debt stock, only a FOOL will blame Buhari alone".... Only a FOOL will say Lai Mohd's statement is wrong because the figures are out there for public scrutiny. Buhari in 2015 met a domestic debt of $43bn (FGN alone) and foreign debt of about $6bn (FGN alone) but you've been blabbing about $17bn borrowed by Buhari and blaming Buhari for ALL of Nigeria's debt crisis. It seems you already classified yourself accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War / Ohaneze: Northern Governors Planning To Break-up Nigeria / Osinbajo, Gowon, Jonathan, Others Attend Shonekan’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.