Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State (64737 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father / South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Gofwane(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ifakiland:
It's not much na, next time they will mind their business.
grin The most profitable business in this world is minding one's business - Spartacus 1844BC.
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Switch07(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sparro:

Calm down bro. In as much as I don't support the acid attack, did you read the caption well? His son was bullied!!

Still didn't justify is father act
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Switch07(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
Gofwane:
grin The most profitable business in this world is minding one's business - Spartacus 1844BC.
Minding of business is what's killing Nigeria
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Alfred74: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2019
diportivo:
Saviour said, "Some peers, 14 to 15 years of age went to Ugaga picnic and have an eyebrow with each other. After the picnic, one of the boy went home and equipped himself with weapons and charm, and on his way going to attack the other ones (the victims of the acid), they discovered he is with weapons and charm, so they started interrogating him.

grin
Funny something grin
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Gofwane(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
Switch07:

Minding of business is what's killing Nigeria
Go ahead and mind someone's business then and see if they won't baptize you with acid. Nigeria is dead and buried already.
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Portclix330(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
In the voice of burna boy, nack ahm some thing, eni tobatafelefele,
55 free
oyaaa:
wow
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Portclix330(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
shocked shocked
Portclix330:
55 free

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by roybanjo100(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
frankiekinase:
A father identified as Ogar Ogbudu, has sprayed more than twenty seven (27) people with acid for allegedly bullying his Son (name withheld) in Yala local government area in Northern Cross River State.

PARADISE NEWS gathered that the incident occurred on Monday, December 30, 2019, at Ugaga Community in Yala local government area where some group of teenagers were having fun.

An eyewitness who gave his name as Omgbidu Savour told PARADISE NEWS that the fight broke between other teenagers and Ogbudu's son who later came with acid to spray on the other kids, leaving them ferociously injured.

Saviour said, "Some peers, 14 to 15 years of age went to Ugaga picnic and have an eyebrow with each other. After the picnic, one of the boy went home and equipped himself with weapons and charm, and on his way going to attack the other ones (the victims of the acid), they discovered he is with weapons and charm, so they started interrogating him.

"After they interrogated him, they decided to send somebody to his dad to come and see as well as hear what is going on. But the dad (Ogar Ogbudu) now came with acid in a container to spray everybody who gathered to resolve the situation and innocent people got burnt by the acid."

"They were more than 27 in numbers and were rushed to the General hospital in Igoli, Ogoja local government area of the state, same night. The perpetrator has been captured by the youths in the community and he'll be questioned before the elders - he has already been beaten with machetes too", Omgbidu said.

Efforts to reach the Police Public Relations Officer in Cross River State, DSP Irene Ugbo, proved abortive as her phone line was switched off as at the time of filing this report.

new year gift
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by akposking(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Great job. Dad but now you're in trouble
Modified - ah! Father beaten with machete I'm sure the Son too
He's in big trouble but now it's even nobody should point fingers at anybody, Bully is bad, Acid spraying bullies is baddass
Acid spraying inconcent people with your son like 4th of July is Hilarious, all the gatherers and gatherees deserve the acid bath Westin concern una
Lol, bros i dont understand u oh. Do u do skonk.
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by MarianaTrench: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Poor people and their wahala angry
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by nathaniel27(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
it actually happened in my community (yala)

1 Like

Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by tck2000(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
symbianDON:
his mates are spraying money, he's spraying acid....yeye man...they should spray small acid over his brain to help him clear the wickedness therein
lol
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by TheSourcerer: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
akposking:
Guilty!
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Goalnaldo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2019
Like someone I know would say: "Umunna di bad"
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by themanderon: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Looneys everywhere.
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Neddyogu(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mad father, Mad son, Mad community, Mad everybody!!!
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Akachestores(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Omo this kind father dey vex chai.
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Chizman042: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Sahara law sighted
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Mrexcell(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
frankiekinase:
A father identified as Ogar Ogbudu, has sprayed more than twenty seven (27) people with acid for allegedly bullying his Son (name withheld) in Yala local government area in Northern Cross River State.

PARADISE NEWS gathered that the incident occurred on Monday, December 30, 2019, at Ugaga Community in Yala local government area where some group of teenagers were having fun.

An eyewitness who gave his name as Omgbidu Savour told PARADISE NEWS that the fight broke between other teenagers and Ogbudu's son who later came with acid to spray on the other kids, leaving them ferociously injured.

"After they interrogated him, they decided to send somebody to his dad to come and see as well as hear what is going on. But the dad (Ogar Ogbudu) now came with acid in a container to spray everybody who gathered to resolve the situation and innocent people got burnt by the acid."

"They were more than 27 in numbers and were rushed to the General hospital in Igoli, Ogoja local government area of the state, same night. The perpetrator has been captured by the youths in the community and he'll be questioned before the elders - he has already been beaten with machetes too", Omgbidu said.

Efforts to reach the Police Public Relations Officer in Cross River State, DSP Irene Ugbo, proved abortive as her phone line was switched off as at the time of filing this report.

Very horrible these guys are scarred for life.
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by 77up(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Very wicked joy-less father shocked

But seriously,I don't know why these pictures are making me laugh grin cheesy
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Isoduwa(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
What happened to RPG
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by ngoremeka: 12:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Old boy the father just dey condem all of them one by one

2 Likes

Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Timbuktuo: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2020
Imagine entering the new year looking like this. grin
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Timbuktuo: 12:14am On Jan 01, 2020
77up:
Very wicked joy-less father shocked

But seriously,I don't know why these pictures are making me laugh grin cheesy
[b][/b]

As in, i done nearly piss for body. the man no do them well at all.
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by Esep12: 1:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Na that man them suppose they call... Iku baba yeye
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by TheSourcerer: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2020
akposking:
yes oh , happy New year!
Re: Dad Sprays Over 27 People With Acid For Bullying His Son In Cross River State by imiski(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Gforce2019:
All these ipob people and acid matter is sth else. Any acid pouring news is from ipob people.
Wickedness are their birthrights
guy nor talk watin you nor kno. Cross-rivers na east e dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Kill Me Rather Than Destroy My Cannabis Farm" - Suspect Tells NDLEA In Kogi / Video Of The Arrest Of 34 Nude Dancers At A Club In Abuja Emerges, APC UK Reacts / Man Killed In Asaba, Delta By Cultists (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.