Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

150 New Year 2020 Messages ,new Year SMS & Wishes To Sends To Your Loved Ones - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 150 New Year 2020 Messages ,new Year SMS & Wishes To Sends To Your Loved Ones (729 Views)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / 85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

150 New Year 2020 Messages ,new Year SMS & Wishes To Sends To Your Loved Ones by Busolami2015(f): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
As you already know, New Year is one of the biggest events which is celebrated by almost all the people in this world. This is like a festival as everyone goes to clubs, Church, Mosque or a place of prayer and lounge for the party with their friends and loved ones. People have fun and enjoy that day of the year happily and become ready for the next year. Everybody always wishes a New year should be a year of a new beginning for them depending on there various beliefs around their faith. People pray that the new year will bring lots of happiness and enjoyment in their life by these they send the New Year 2020 SMS, New year messages and poems to their friends and relatives who are busy in some other city or country. There’s something magical about new beginnings. And with 2020 just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about our New Year’s resolutions.
If you are excited about the new year that’s soon to be taking place, its time to look at these unique new year messages and wishes because you really need to wish your dearest ones a happy new year!

NEW YEAR MESSAGES
1. May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a joyous 2020!

2. May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.

3. I want to have a new year as bright as your eyes, as sweet as your smile and as happy as our relations is. Happy new year! Wishing you a great new year!

4. I wish you a very Happy New Year. Hope you have a great time ahead.

5. My only wish for this New Year is that I want to love you more than ever, take care of you more than ever and make you happier more than ever. Happy new year!

6. Your love filled up my heart with happiness that I have never felt. You gave me a life that I never knew existed. Wishing my love, a great new year!

7. I wish to have a year filled with happiness and strength to overcome all the dark hours. You are a true blessing. Happy New Year, love.

8. Best friendships are the ones that don’t fade away no matter what. They grow old and make life worth living when things go wrong. Thanks, mate for everything. Have a blessed new year!

9. May the new year bring all the good things in life you truly deserve. You had an amazing year already and you’re going have another more amazing one!

10. Your presence in my life is like an open door that welcomes happiness and joy in abundance. I have never felt so alive before. Happy new year 2020!

11. Life is full of ups and downs but thanks to you guys, I can never feel down. Thanks for being my support. I love you so much, Happy New Year. May God bless you.

12. Happy New Year! I hope all your endeavors in 2020 are successful.

13. Wave a goodbye to the old and embrace the new with full of hope, dream and ambition. Wishing you a happy new year full of happiness!

14. Wishing for a year filled with laughter, success, and peace my dear colleagues. May God bless each and every one of us and our families. Happy New Year.

15. New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year!

16. May the 12 months of new year be full of new achievements for you. May the days be filled with eternal happiness for you and your family!

17. The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! ― Happy New Year 2020

18. I wish that not a single tear trickles down your cheek this New Year. May you be blessed with joy and happiness all the year round.
Years Come And Go But We Will Remain Friends And Never Be A Foe. Therefore, Before The Sun Sets Down Low, I’m Wishing You A Happy And Prosperous New Year. ― Happy New Year 2020

19. The New Year comes with its Message of Hope and inspiration. May you have a beautiful New Year. Happy New Year to you All!

20. Nights Develop into days,
Days turn into months,
months turn into weeks,
Months develop into per the calendar year old,
Wishing you a Happy New year.

21. Just Before the sun sets in this Calendar Year,
Just before the memories vanish,
before the networks get jammed
Wish u and ur family Happy Sparkling New Year 2020 SMS.
Would you have the gentle touch of this snow?
The method by which the world develops is stunning.

22. Can you have the warm hug of your home?
Does one see a fresh better year is coming?
A happy new year and get ready,
For a fresh life — steady and better!
As The New Year Approaches,
Forget The Past, ”
Chuckle A Majority,
Forgive Quickly And Love Quickly.

23. Wish You A Happy New Year Ahead.
A brand new Year’s tiptoed in.
Let’s move forward to match it.

24. Let us welcome that the 365 days it brings.
Let us drift through its corridors with praise tracks on our lips.
Understand How We Would Cry And Hide
Today I Still Run Along With Cry To You
When I Make Mistakes.

24. I Cannot Imagine Who Better
To Count On As Years Pass,
Happy New Year to all children & Kids all over the world.
Life Is A Trip,
However, My Best Wishes Will Be Your Milestones
Which Will Give You Hope
Along With Motivation To Move Forward.

25. Even the Brand New Calendar Year 2020 Gives You
The following Golden Opportunity To Affect Your Aims
Along With Re-trace Your Own Footsteps.

26. My Wish For You This Season
Is That You Can Well Be in a Position To Stick
To Your Resolutions For Your New Year.

27. My wishes for you, Great start for Jan,
Love for Feb, Peace for March,
No worries for April, Fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov, Happiness for Dec.
Have a lucky and wonderful 2020

28. May each day of the coming year Be vibrant and new bringing along Many reasons for celebrations & rejoices. Happy New Year!
Wish you a bright, prosperous, and glorious New Year ahead. Happy new year.

29. New hopes!
New resolutions!
New Aspiration!
Love N Laughter in your life!
Peace N Prosperity in your life!
Success N Good Times On New Year!
Wishing you a Sparkling N Rocking New Year……..new year wallpaper 2020

Funny New Year Messages
31. Its time of the year to make new year’s resolutions that you know you can never keep. But you’ll do it anyway. Happy new year!

32. One more year has gone and you’re still the dumb person you were always. Let’s hope you can be a better person this year!

33. Remember mate that life always gives you a second chance. What are new years for? Grab your chances every time! Happy New Year.

34. You know what’s my favorite part of the new year? I always make my resolutions when I’m drunk so that I never am committed to them. Happy New Year.

35. You know you’re old and tired when you just want to have nap instead of being drunk & have fun on a New Year’s Eve. Happy new year 2020!

36. The funniest thing about the last day of a year is that you can make a bunch of unrealistic to-dos list & still everyone would say you can accomplish them!

37. I’m not making any new resolutions for the New Year. I’m really good at annoying you and I’ll simply continue on that path!

Happy New Year Wishes for Girlfriend
38. Each moment I’ve spent last year with you made me realize how important you are in my life. I don’t want to lose you ever. Happy New Year!

39. Since I’ve met you, you’ve become the purpose of my life. I just want to keep you close by me and love you with all I have. Happy new year my love!

40. We share a chemistry that can create the most powerful bond in this world someday. Let’s take our relationship to a whole new level on this new year!

41. I can’t believe I am going to spend a new year with the most beautiful lady in the world. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you. Happy new year!

42. New Year Love Message for Gf
Every new year of my life can only be full of love and romance because you’re in my life. I look forward to spending one more beautiful year with you!

43. The only I wish I have for the new year is that I want to make you feel happy always and forever. Your happiness will always be my priority number one!

45. Thank you for making my life less miserable and more fulfilling. You add new colors to my life. I love you so much. Happy New Year.

46. It’s not the beauty of you, it’s the beauty of your heart face that made me fall in love with you. I want a thousand new year with you in my life!

New Year Messages for Boyfriend
47. God has been too kind to send someone like you in my life. I want to make sure that this gift of god stays with me forever. Happy new year!

48. I wish to make you happy just like the way you made me happy by coming into my life. I wish to celebrate many more new years with you for the rest of my life.

49. I am looking forward to spending many more romantic moments with you throughout the next year. Thank you for blessing my life with your presence. Happy new year!

50. I felt like living in heaven in the entire last year. I never knew your love for me was so deep and so true. Happy new year!

51. If I could live a thousand years on this earth, I’d choose to live with you all of it. Your love means everything to me now. Happy new year!

52. I want to spend the new year just like the last year. It was so full of love and compassion. I hope the new year will be nothing less than that.

53. I feel lucky that I have a gem like you in my life. You make everything easier and simpler. Thank you for being such an amazing support. Happy New Year.

54. You have no clue how much impact you have in my life. Thanks for choosing me over and over again. Happy New Year, honey. I love you.

55. Spending a wonderful year next to you made a better person and there’s no doubt about that. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Happy New Year.

56. This upcoming year I wish to God that he may help you with everything and bless you throughout the year. Happy New Year, Sweetheart.

Happy New Year Messages for Wife

57.Thanks for being the loveliest wife in this world. I really want to make this year very special for you. Happy new year my dear!

58. I never regret a moment for being with you. Your presence is the sweetest thing that can ever happen to me. happy new year!

59. I am so busy living the good years that I almost forgot how a bad year feels like! Thanks for making my life a piece of heaven. Happy new year darling!

60. You did not only complete me, but you also completed my home and my world. I want to spend every year of my life loving you. Wish you a happy new year!

61. You filled my life with the abundance of love, joy and smiles. You’re the kind of wife only a fortunate one can get. Happy new year!

62. You are biggest blessing of my life. You have made every dream of mine come true. May the new year bring all the joy that you deserve!

63. You always give me a feeling of fulfillment. With you, I feel complete and proud. I can never think of starting a new year without you. Happy new year!

64. No one can love me more than you do. I can’t remember when was the last time I felt sad since you came into my life. Thank you for being such a great wife. Happy new year!

Happy New Year Wishes for Husband
65. You are and will always remain to be the man of my dream. I love You with all my heart and respect you for the person you are. Happy new year!

66. My life has been more like a fairy tale since you came into my life. You’ve made all sadness in my life vanish with a touch of your love. Happy new year!

67. I dreamt for a sweet husband and a happy home and god introduced me with you. You are the best achievement in my life. Happy new year!

68. I don’t think I can ever have a bad year in my life as long as you’re in it. You’re really the best life partner ever. Happy new year!

69. Thanks for making the last year of my life a collection of beautiful memories. Your presence in life is everything I ever dreamt of. Happy new year!

70. My heart is like an ocean full of love for you. The love I have for you is so deep and it can never run dry. Wishing you a long and healthy life! Happy new year!

71. Your presence in my life has been phenomenal. You gave me so many exciting moments and wonderful memories to cherish forever. Wishing you a happy new year!

72. You are the most important part of my life. I have spent the most memorable years of my life with you. Thank you for being the best husband ever. Happy new year!

New Year Wishes for Parents
73. Being born to parents like you is a blessing for a lifetime. I am thankful to you for loving me and taking care of me since my birth. Happy new year!

74. Being able to spend every new year with you is the most wonderful experience in life. May the new year bring a long-lasting smile to both your faces.

75. Even if I die and be born a thousand times to a thousand different parents, I could never be as happy as I am for being your born to you! Happy new year!

76. God always has the best plan for me. It all started when he decided to send me to the most amazing parents in the world. Happy new year!

77. I want to make this new year the best year for you two. I want to make sure you are happy and enjoying each moment of the year. Happy new year!

Happy New Year Messages for Family
78. I find myself lucky because I had my family supporting me in all the bad and good times. I want to wish a happy new year for my amazing family!

79. I wait the entire year just for this time in the year to get back to my sweet home to spend the New Year’s Eve with my sweet family. Happy new year to everyone!

80. It doesn’t matter how far I am from you guys, I’ll always be missing you and especially now, because it’s the New Year’s Eve. Happy new year!

81. Its still few more hours to go, but I’ve already started missing mom’s delicious cooking. Happy new year to everyone. I’m on my way!

82. It’s amazing to be part of a family that has so many beautiful people in it. I love you all and I miss you all. Happy new year!
Read more: https://techcribng.com/new-year-2020-messages-new-year-sms-wishes/
Re: 150 New Year 2020 Messages ,new Year SMS & Wishes To Sends To Your Loved Ones by Busolami2015(f): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Religious New Year Messages
83. May the sweet lord fill your path with the abundance of success and prosperity. May he guide you to eternal peace and happiness! happy new year!

84. May the almighty shower your life with the love of dear ones and keep you always on the right path in life. Happy new year to you and your family!

85. May the blessings of Christ be always with you in all the ups and downs of your life. May your life be happy and joyful forever. Happy New Year!

86. I pray for the betterment of you and your family in the coming year. May you be guided towards the path of love and redemption. Happy new year!

87. Let us thank god for a fruitful year that’s coming to an end today. May he keep us blessed with his supreme light of power and knowledge!

88. I wish God blesses you with the might to take every problem head-on and emerge unscathed. Sending you well wishes and praying for you in the coming year!

89. May God bless your family with prosperity, good health, and happiness in New Year. Praying that you and your family have a happy and healthy New Year!

Happy New Year Wishes for Boss
90. Not every employee is so fortunate to have a supportive boss like you. Your support always makes my job easier for me. Wish you a happy new year!

91. It’s always a pleasure working under your supervision. You’re the perfect boss and the best mentor for anyone. Happy new year!

92. New year will present so many new challenges but as long as you have our back, we can do the impossible. Happy new year, boss!

93. You are the kind of boss who can make people believe that ‘work’ and ‘pleasure’ can go hand in hand. Wishing you a successful new year!

94. Working for you has been the most incredible experience of my life. I have learned and I have grown so much since I joined your team. Happy new year!

95. May the new year be the year of reaching your goals and achieving the milestones in your life. May all the success embrace you in this year!

96. You’re a visionary leader and a dedicated mentor. Last year was a year of learning for me because of you. Thank you and happy new year!

97. My professional life would be a waste if I didn’t have you as my mentor. You are the reason behind my every success. happy new year!

98. Thank you for always sharing your wisdom and helping us to perform better. Happy New Year, Boss. Hope you have a great year with success and joy.

99. May this year you reach your goals faster than ever. Happy New Year, Boss. Wishing you all the best for the upcoming projects. Have a great year.

100. I feel honored to have you as my Boss. It feels great working with a master’s in the fields. Happy New Year, have a great year ahead.

Happy New Year Wishes for Customer
101. Doing business with you is always a pleasure. Hopefully, we’ll have more business with each other next year than last year. Happy new year!

102. Any business would love to have some customers like you. It’s always good to know you’re satisfied with our service. Happy new year!

103. Everything we do, is for satisfying your needs. Happy new year to you. We promise we’ll never stop impressing you with our services!

104. Thank you for being our customer, this New Year we wish you prosperity, good health, and luck. We look forward to serving you in the new year.

105. Customer is the King. But some customers are more than a king. They are everything that we do business for. Happy new year!

106. We are satisfied when you are happy. Your happiness and contentment are what we do business for. Happy new year dear customer!

107. It is always a pleasure of having you at the store. We want to wish you a Happy New Year and God bless you.

108. Your support has been the key ingredient to our success. Thank you for being our customer and for all your cooperation. We wish you a happy New Year.

New Year Wishes for Clients

109. Doing business with you has always been our greatest pleasure. Wishing our valued customer, a joyful new year!

110. We are always thankful to you for choosing us, for trusting us and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. happy new year to you and your family!

102. It is very hard to be a businessman, but somehow you make it look so easy. May the next year be full of success and good deals. Happy New Year!

103. I hope that the New Year will be great for you regarding your projects and businesses and the family union would last forever. Happy New Year!

104. We appreciate the time and money you spend on us. Looking forward to having many more years of dealing with you. Happy new year!

105. Wishing you prosperity, good health and luck in the coming years. Thank you for staying with us in all these years. Happy new year!

New Year Quotes
106. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey

107. “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!” – Joey Adams

108. “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” – Goran Persson

Quotes About New Year
109. “Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson

109. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot

110. “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” – Melody Beattie

111. “New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.” – Auliq Ice

112. “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Lord Tennyson

13. “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” – Brooks Atkinson

114. “We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.” – Hillary DePiano

115. “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.” – Michael Josephson

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 POEMS
116. What can be said in New Year rhymes,
That’s not been said a thousand times?
The new years come, the old years go,
We know we dream, we dream we know.
We rise up laughing with the light,
We lie down weeping with the night.
We hug the world until it stings,
We curse it then and sigh for wings.
We live, we love, we woo, we wed,
We wreathe our prides, we sheet our dead.
We laugh, we weep, we hope, we fear,
And that’s the burden of a year.”Ella Wheeler Wilcox.

117. Happy New Year to you!
May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises–
A happiness buffet.
Happy New Year to you,
And when the new year’s done,
May the next year be even better,
Full of pleasure, joy and fun. Joanna Fuchs.

118. HE UNKNOWN FUTURE
Life is a book in volumes three–
The past, the present, and the yet-to-be.
The past is written and laid away,
The present we’re writing every day,
And the last and best of volumes three
Is locked from sight — God keeps the key.

119. NEW YEAR
At the sound of the tolling midnight bell
a brand new year will begin.
Let’s raise our hopes in a confidant toast,
to the promise it ushers in.

120. May your battles be few, your pleasure many,
your wishes and dreams fulfilled.
May your confidence stand in the face of loss
and give you the strength to rebuild.

121. HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU
A new year is beginning to peak through
softly beautiful and different like new falling snow,
each day unique and shaped just for you.
Your life adding something as each day does grow.
My wish for your new year is beauty
and softness with surprises thrown in for delight.
Love for each day bringing happiness to you,
making your life a scene of sparkle and shining sunlight.

123. LET THE NEW YEAR BE…
Let the new year be a year of freedom from sin,
a year of service, a year of trust in God,
and it will be a happy year from first to last.
It may be the hardest year we have known,
but it will be the happiest….By J. M. Buckley ~

124. NEW YEAR
To leave the old with a burst of song;
To recall the right and forgive the wrong;
To forget the things that bind you fast
To the vain regrets of the year that’s past;
To have the strength to let go your hold
Of the not worthwhile of the days grown old;
To dare go forth with a purpose true,
To the unknown task of the year that’s new;
To help your brother along the road,
To do his work and lift his load;
To add your gift to the world’s good cheer,
Is to have and to give a Happy New Year.

CONCLUSION
New year is a time to celebrate, to rejoice and to reflect on the year just passed. Its also a time to encourage, inspire your loved ones with happy new year wishes. The new year wishes we have compiled here are just what you need to convey some positive thoughts and inspiring words to your family, friends, husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, Boss, clients and more . In the meantime, enjoy the fireworks, the loud and boisterous family dinners, and the quiet intimate meal with your loved one. And don’t forget! Greet everyone with Saying Images‘ specially curated quotations and specially made greeting cards. Enjoy and don’t miss this opportunity of sending warm wishes to your near and dear ones. Happy New year to you all.

cc lalasticlala

Source: https://techcribng.com/new-year-2020-messages-new-year-sms-wishes/
Re: 150 New Year 2020 Messages ,new Year SMS & Wishes To Sends To Your Loved Ones by opera1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lovely
Re: 150 New Year 2020 Messages ,new Year SMS & Wishes To Sends To Your Loved Ones by segtak25: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Wow cheesy grin

Lalasticlala come and see o
Re: 150 New Year 2020 Messages ,new Year SMS & Wishes To Sends To Your Loved Ones by Busolami2015(f): 12:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year...

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Do These 2 Things Immediately If You Picked Money At Obi Cubana's Mother's Buri / The Gospel Talent Hunt Show / Can You Distribute Handbills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.