Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Old Tweets Of Wizkid Referring To Akon As His Big Brother (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Tweets Of Wizkid Referring To Akon As His Big Brother (pics) (1110 Views)

Wizkid Finally Responds To Akon Lil Bro Tweet / Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Tweets Of Wizkid Referring To Akon As His Big Brother (pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Popular instagram blogger tundeednut shared several tweets from 2012 of Wizkid referring to Akon as his Big brother.

The blogger went on to say that the two artistes have known each other for a long time and have their personal relationship. He doesnt understand why MI is intruding.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6vhvKKg_J9/

Lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Old Tweets Of Wizkid Referring To Akon As His Big Brother (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
m.i should come out now
Re: Old Tweets Of Wizkid Referring To Akon As His Big Brother (pics) by Mateen1000: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akon senior Wizkid in all aspects, Age, Money, Hits, Popularity, YouTube views, Just name it
M.I is just a very stupid man

1 Like

Re: Old Tweets Of Wizkid Referring To Akon As His Big Brother (pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Abfinest007:
m.i should come out now
I just dont understand the kind famzing out of nowhere. How does he know who has bn of help to the movement and who has not, has he gone international?
Re: Old Tweets Of Wizkid Referring To Akon As His Big Brother (pics) by Mrop(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Gbam

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez & Shakira Deliver Sexy Super Bowl Halftime Performance (ph/video) / Between Bbnaija’s Ceec And Tacha, Who Got Better Attitudes? / Ozo Expose Nengi Secret To Fans In Abuja At Jenny's Glow Opening(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.