Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria (5116 Views)

Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Maigari Dingyadi: Ex-EFCC Chair Magu Still On FG Payroll As Police Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 01, 2020
leofab:
Bleep off dude
Clown

Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by leofab(f): 4:10am On Jan 01, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by BigIyanga: 4:20am On Jan 01, 2020
He needs to be invited by EFCC to explain how he made money
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by DrayZee: 6:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Nigerians think everyone is poor.
That guy graduated from Covenant University and was already doing well for himself even before he took up the job as EFCC Twitter handler. I can assure you he wasn't poor when he was here. He's been abroad for 2 years. Do you know what he was doing all that time?

That guy was liked all over Nigeria, getting appropriate connections would be very easy for him.

1 Like

Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by ArticleBeast: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Wolgrace:
My trees are there, so I know what's up. Bro, it's booming there.

Okay na until you reach there. U need to grind really hard
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by WildChild00(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
He is still not finer than me jare

Life of a gambler
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by Tochukwu123456(f): 10:27am On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=HeeBraHim2 post=85391242]fantastic, how much was hs salary when he was on duties.

This people claim to be holy and stop the yahoo boys from the work of thier choise.... He buoght a house outside county with the shakini money his was earning.

Who hs the yahoo boys

Are u crying??[quote author=HeeBraHim2 post=85391242]fantastic, how much was hs salary when he was on duties.

This people claim to be holy and stop the yahoo boys from the work of thier choise.... He buoght a house outside county with the shakini money his was earning.

Who hs the yahoo boys

Are u crying??
[quote author=HeeBraHim2 post=85391242]fantastic, how much was hs salary when he was on duties.

Who hs the yahoo boys

Are u crying??
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by churchee: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2020
So happy for him. The moment he quits working for EFCC, I un-followed them immediately; Twitter is for fun and nothing more. grin grin
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by jesmond3945: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2020
Vanhooijdonk:

He could have bought it outright with some of the money saved and proceeds from the properties he sold when he moved and from business deals in Nigeria. He has connections with the Mohits crew.
100% it is always mortgage.
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2020
jesmond3945:
100% it is always mortgage.
I know oil workers that moved from Nigeria to Canada that bought their houses outright. There is money in Nigeria, it is just there is high insecurity.
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Okay sir. But you know I don't need to get there first before I acquire some knowledge. Hence the "travel advisory or travel warning or travel alert". Naija guys are booming there big there. God's grace.

ArticleBeast:

Okay na until you reach there. U need to grind really hard
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wolgrace:
Okay sir. But you know I don't need to get there first before I acquire some knowledge. Hence the "travel advisory or travel warning or travel alert". Naija guys are booming there big there. God's grace.

Some are struggling. Ask them what they have in their bank accounts and the debt on their credit card- don't be deceived by the flossing on social media.

It is hard to save after car payment, rent/mortgage-life is more expensive. Nigerians always assume people abroad have money because they earn in dollars and pounds.
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by Bynz: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2020
Wow So Efcc pays their worker that much ?
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Bynz:
Wow So Efcc pays their worker that much ?
He used to be a member of Mohits and could have used his connection with Dbanj to make money.
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by BigIyanga: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Vanhooijdonk:

I know oil workers that moved from Nigeria to Canada that bought their houses outright. There is money in Nigeria, it is just there is high insecurity.
Oil workers had $250k=N90m in cash and still moved to Canada? Pls take it easy in telling lies
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
BigIyanga:

Oil workers had $250k=N90m in cash and still moved to Canada? Pls take it easy in telling lies
I am talking about even more- $500k -1M$ the ones that worked in top tier oil firms(Shell,Chevron.Exxon Mobil) and got into management. They moved their family to Canada to escape the high level insecurity and avoid paying international tuition fees when their children got into university
Re: Ex-EFCC Twitter Handler,Fshaw Buys A House In Canada After Leaving Nigeria by BigIyanga: 5:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Vanhooijdonk:

I am talking about even more- $500k -1M$ the ones that worked in top tier oil firms(Shell,Chevron.Exxon Mobil) and got into management. They moved their family to Canada to escape the high level insecurity and avoid paying international tuition fees when their children got into university
Hello, You would have to be a VP to earn such. Ibe Kachikwu type of job. What management position are u talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results - ONLY Pictorial Evidence / Governor Gbenga Should Repair All Ogun State Commercial Roads / Robert Mugabe Vs The White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.