Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun (49153 Views)

Mob Beats Crossdresser To Pulp In Lagos Motor Park (Photo, Video) / Accident: Why Always Dangote Trucks? / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by figoperch: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
You cant be doing same thing and expect different results

Disasters like this will continue to happen frequently until the government takes the bull by the horn.

Their must be standards and enforced regulations in place.

There are standards and regulations. We just don't have effective enforcement
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2020
englishmart:
Foolish youths. Instead of impounding the trucks so as to get due recompense for the dead, they chose to burn the trucks.
They dont reason.Sentiments.Emotions.Reactions.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Goldencheese(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Condolences to the families of the deceased.

Do you have an urgent need for a business plan, feasibility studies, financial statements preparation and raising of capital for your hotel, restaurant, integrated farm, university project, real estate business, potable water, beverages production, technology business, school business, iron and steel business, microfinance bank, among many other business projects? See my signature.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Chai...sorry to them
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2020
Full loaded truck,The owner of those cement will bear the lost goods, not really a news i would want to start my new year with in NL

NB. Nothing equates human life sorry to lost families
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Expert17: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2020
Wat abt d Cement on-board........

Hope it was distributed...
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:14am On Jan 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

So can't Tonto Dike locate this useless blogger and jail him??

If na me be Tonto, I will make sure you rout in Jail for this poo you are doing.

Shey your site is Naijazeus abi.

No worry your eyes go soon clear inside sanko

Did you go to the site and watch the video ?

Was there really a sex tape there ?

I know all these mofos post a lot of fake news for traffic and I dont believe there is any sex tape...

If there is, in sure someone she has been intimate with released it and the blogger has no case
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Femeto: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2020
So dey couldn't call d police force.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Orestino(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2020
I know the man that was involved in the accident personally. it's a painful exit. big time hustler and he hustled till the last call. few minutes before this fatal accident, he was still at imowo eleran(an axis in ijebu ode) to sell some goats because that's his side job aside teaching. just for him to leave to confirm a transaction at the bank and boom! this unfortunate accident

he's survived by two small kids, a wife and a mother.

may God grant 'em the fortitude to bear the loss and may heaven be the resting place of the deceased!

5 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by AmuDimpka: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2020
In is this how they treat investors . ..investors take note

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Acidosis(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Can't wait for the day they will do same to a well loaded
petrol tanker. smiley
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Emmaculate77(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2020
By now, cements should be transportated by rail and not by road...
OH my country! sad
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2020
nototribalist:
Dangote needs to stop the insurance payment he gives his drivers whenever they have any type of accident.

Cos as a Nigerian scam factor he's drivers are manipulating the system to injure people in other to get that cash.
And what insurance pay is he giving his driver's?
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Mordecai(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2020
It wasn't the two trucks that hit the victims. So, why burn two of them?

Anyway, I blame Buhari for this...
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by MisterKings(m): 9:22am On Jan 01, 2020
Una think say na normal? The richest man in the land is always giving sacrifice at the end of the year. Year in year out. It's not easy to stay at the top
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by solsticey2k3(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2020
Dangote truck again? undecided
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Tirimizhee: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2020
nototribalist:
Dangote needs to stop the insurance payment he gives his drivers whenever they have any type of accident.

Cos as a Nigerian scam factor he's drivers are manipulating the system to injure people in other to get that cash.
really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by oneclickng: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2020
they should as well sell those cements and share between the victims families
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by wasuka14(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2020
This same Dangote truck that crushed about 4 cars on Bennin city bye pass expressway on Sunday. It's getting too much of dangote trucks abeg. Government should looking into speed limits of these Dangote trucks mbok! May all d dead rest in peace.
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by sammirano: 9:47am On Jan 01, 2020
Insurance
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2020
The passenger was my childhood friend. A very good friend.

That's his picture down there.

He's into cow supply business and had just collected his balance from those mallams who owed him. He took a bike, though he had a car of his own and was crushed to death by dangote truck with the okada man from behind.

His Facebook name is Koya Lawrence Babafemi. He was a secondary school teacher.

May his gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by WaleBinSanusi(m): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Thinking it will affect dangote is a joke but only the Insurance company will suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Erastuslove: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Why una burn truck leave the cement intact without � abi una dey plan to offload am? ������������
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by baratech: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Why
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Emmybuzz: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
Is that how to burn a truck?
I just weak ooh.nah only the front of the truck dem burn leave the cement part grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Skmoda360(m): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2020
incogni2o:
That Cement shocked
So you sef see am... grin

2 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Advocate500: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2020
TheWrita:
It's a pity their brains are not smart enough to tell them that buring the trucks won't bring back the dead or even prevent it from happening again.
It solves nothing.
Use this energy to change the people in charge at the point of taking political office.
We are just sentimental,easily aroused,easily pacified,short memoried sitting ducks,wasting away in this shallow grave called Nigeria.
most of u are just comfortable criticising the actions of others, what would they have done at this point?go after the government from where ?change government how?did Buhari allowed anybody to change him this time around?how much try to change bad leadership?
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2020
I'm beginning to suspect this guy
The way his trailers are always killing people
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2020
They can burn Dangote truck that accidentally killed people but do nothing to fulani people who use them for shooting practice? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by nototribalist: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
And what insurance pay is he giving his driver's?
go and ask Dangote
Re: Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2020
Advocate500:
most of u are just comfortable criticising the actions of others, what would they have done at this point?go after the government from where ?change government how?did Buhari allowed anybody to change him this time around?how much try to change bad leadership?
Ok burn the truck and pollute your OWN air even more.What does that achieve too?Ok it makes them feel better?Lol.It doesn't make a dent in the fortunes of dangote.You are one of them.Easily aroused.Knee jerk reactions.You are now barking at my big picture view of our problem in this land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots / When Keke Gets A Conductor / ARIK Staff, Grace Utum Missing Since 1st Of January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.