Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

theButterfly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / theButterfly (349 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

theButterfly by Dreiwizzy: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
I don't really know who you're, but I've this feeling that you've a clean heart; you presence in this forum has made me realize that good people still exist. Thanks for the little time you shared with your keyboard, thanks for the blunt truth, thanks for advocating good morals and values.

You are special no matter what they say.

If you gonna make a comeback let me know.

Beautiful heart

3 Likes

Re: theButterfly by baby124: 12:27am On Jan 01, 2020
Hmm... are you in love or are you thebutterfly fluffing her own wings here wink

3 Likes

Re: theButterfly by Dreiwizzy: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2020
Re: theButterfly by cococandy(f): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
You sound like you mean it. But Some of the forum stalkers won’t let us know who’s a real admirer and who’s a psycho.
Hopefully you won’t start insulting her if she doesn’t respond to you.

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Big, Strong, Wardrobe Cupboard For Sale / You Can Search Me But Don't Touch My Dick: Nigerian To South African Police / Lockdown: What Are The Prices Of Foodstuffs In Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.