Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Davido's $30k Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghana, Watch His Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's $30k Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghana, Watch His Reaction (560 Views)

Watch The Moment Davido Went Crazy After His $30k Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghan / Davido Goes Crazy After His $30,000 Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghana / Davido Went Crazy After His $30k Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's $30k Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghana, Watch His Reaction by luvkidtemmy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Nigerian afrobeats star Davido went crazy last night after realising his USD 30,000 wrist watch had been stolen.

Davido arrived for AfroNation and he decided to party at Acetantra nightclub in Osu first.

Before stepping out for the Nation, Davido decided to throw some cash to the hundreds of fans who were gathered outside to welcome and cheer him.

But it ended in tears when during the money sharing a skillful thief managed to snatch his wristwatch.

Davido tried to fight back with the thief and stopped sharing the money but sadly the thief was long gone.

Watch the video below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVK13LtfaDU

Watch More Celebrity Videos On: 
https://9japosh.com.ng
Re: Davido's $30k Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghana, Watch His Reaction by bankyblue(m): 12:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Hmm.... I thought Ghana is better than south Africa??

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham: God Has Made My Life A Movie, Even I Became A Spectator / Actor And Rapper Ludacris Becomes A Citizen Of Gabon (zamunda And Wakanda Too) / Davido And Chioma Still Follow Each Other On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.