Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,883 members, 7,821,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (533589 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheYoda:
Ode you think i be ass kisser like people here, you this fake trader, posting fake screenshot here. Mugun, who you be... better run back from the hole you crawl out from.

They even they talk, Saxy4c that is proven DEMO trader is talking. As you been teenager, you have a lot of time on your hand. Keep practising on your demo.

These mofos if una see me for real life, una go fit even look my face, eeeediots.

What and what do you look at for, to identify a fake screen shot? From the once posted above
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blackeurop:

You have to learn how to be patient and not to sell things that are on Supports or Buy things at Resistance, But Gold might be coming on your way now though
I hope it goes to hell today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheYoda:
Ode you think i be ass kisser like people here, you this fake trader, posting fake screenshot here. Mugun, who you be... better run back from the hole you crawl out from.

They even they talk, Saxy4c that is proven DEMO trader is talking. As you been teenager, you have a lot of time on your hand. Keep practising on your demo.

These mofos if una see me for real life, una go fit even look my face, eeeediots.

I don't care if anyone practice demo or not, as far the person it's keeping purpose of the thread, unlike you with serious problems.
Go and pay sub of $24,000 a year on Bloomberg Terminal and use it to trade demo.

By the way the clearning job I offered to you if you can find your way to Luxembourg still stands, I can draft my firm pay you 16 Euros per hour above minimum wage for skilled workers, that is where you fit. Please stop constituting nuisance on this thread, Good day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blackeurop:

I don't care if anyone practice y.
Hey shut it Blackeurop , you this scum swindler , your cup will full soon. Ode.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
saxy4c:
But in all fairness to stupid me that didn't take that your last sell at 2989, [which is was the most perfect entry man!] Cable has gone up almost 70pips since you made that call, it sold at a perfect supply zone though, but how did you know it would have an inflection there? Inside info?

I honestly feel like shutting down soon sef, I stayed up to make some good profits and I'm still on some good runners but I'm not just seeing some things, I still would not have sold GU for any reasons though, in short, I still feel its going to rise, but you clearly have something I need man.

Not too bad, just practice how to use higher time frames to trade on lower, weekly time frame gave away GU directions away to us since yesterday, couple that its on Bollinger bands and EU deeping = Positive correlation will be formed between EU and GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
You Yoda,
Moderators will be on your case soonest, I don't reply to kids.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blackeurop:

You have to learn how to be patient and not to sell things that are on Supports or Buy things at Resistance, But Gold might be coming on your way now though

Hello! Do u have any group, I want to join your group so that I can be catching all your calls. I come in late here at times.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheYoda:

Why the insult, when you can not proof your case beyond reasonable doubt....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
peteregwu:

Hello! Do u have any group, I want to join your group so that I can be catching all your calls. I come in late here at times.

I wish bro, but I don't and can not.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
WildChild00:

Why the insult, when you can not proof your case beyond reasonable doubt....

Please stop quoting him, he has nothing to offer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blackeurop:

Not too bad, just practice how to use higher time frames to trade on lower, weekly time frame gave away GU directions away to us since yesterday, couple that its on Bollinger bands and EU deeping = Positive correlation will be formed between EU and GU

How do u determine when to close.....

Pips or money gain!?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheYoda:

Guy your own tire me self. You behave like kids at times. We are all trying to make money here and you are busy jumping and accusing everyone as if you are the best here. Behave man and join in helping to make this money na. Leave others and show us how good you are on this Forex. Prove it bro, I don't like noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by gbens2000(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fam, pls which broker majority of una Dey use for this thread pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blackeurop:

I wish bro, but I don't and can not.

Alright then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
gbens2000:
Fam, pls which broker majority of una Dey use for this thread pls

I use tickmill, hotforex and xm

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
peteregwu:

I use tickmill, hotforex and xm

U get eye....same as mine
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
You see the bolded? That's the point where you lose me every darn time! I think I have some level of experience with trading but I have no idea what you said in that sentence, but I know you're trying to make total sense.
Bro, I trade multi year charts sef, but this one I no see am, I'd have expected it goes above the 3050 level before I took another short position. Too much to ask for your chart?
Blackeurop:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Donvic4u:

How do u determine when to close.....

Pips or money gain!?

Money, I normally scalp lowest combined profits above 300 plus, sometimes 1500 , something's 2500, but depending on instruments. Yesterdayvi scalped 2500 at a go.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blackeurop:

Please stop quoting him, he has nothing to offer.
I know people generally get carried away easily by screenshot.

Blackeurop what positive have you offered here?

People think, what has he offered here? the screenshot or when he say, oh sell GU now, oh buy Gold now. Enter GU 0.3435 , is that one trade call grin grin grin

Think deep, what has he offered here?

grin grin well na naija, just screenshot away, you've got all their heart , not all though, you wish. I can see through all your fakeness, ouch, that hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
saxy4c:
You see the bolded? That's the point where you lose me every darn time! I think I have some level of experience with trading but I have no idea what you said in that sentence, but I know you're trying to make total sense.
Bro, I trade multi year charts sef, but this one I no see am, I'd have expected it goes above the 3050 level before I took another short position. Too much to ask for your chart?

Positive correlation between EU and GU mean; If Eu is going down with full speed and Hi is still hanging around, and trend on EU is confirmed down, it means GU will follow suite.So position correlation between them means they both goes same direction when Bearish or Bullish.

But negative correlation means they go opposit ways, If EU is going up, GU will be going down and vice-verser
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheYoda:

People think, what has he offered here? the screenshot or when he say, oh sell GU now, oh buy Gold now. Enter GU 0.3435 , is that one trade call grin grin grin

grin grin well na naija, just screenshot away, you've got all their heart , not all though, you wish. I can see through all your fakeness, ouch, that hurt.

To me this is just jealousy, earlier you said he is posting fake screen shot, now it fake alert, why not come out straight and defend what you stand for.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Donvic4u:

U get eye....same as mine

Your head dey there be that. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
I'm not here to win popularity contest, I leave that to you guys.
I'm here to cut through your bullshit and others like you.

The bitter truth that hurts the likes of you.

grin grin
grin grin grin

WildChild00 go to babypips and learn, no back and forth, not holding hands or spoon feeding.

Peace out wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bros, you don't see my signature with the demo trader insignia that they've been asking me to attach since? I've done that now their problem is no longer I demo trade but I'm posting fake screenshots of results for trades I called here.
Are you not noticing the steady retrogressive symptoms of intellectual capacity in the loose cannon? No pursue mad man oh, we go think say two of una just commot from cage grin
WildChild00:
What and what do you look at for, to identify a fake screen shot? From the once posted above
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheYoda:

It does not matter anyway. Just concentrate on your own. After all there are some that have made calls here severally that has hit Sl times without number. Am not even complaining about that. Give us you own. After all no one is perfect in this business.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmmmmm.....you now see what I was saying when you postulated that buyers gather at resistance and if their force is strong enough they break the ceiling and vice versa for support?
Are you finally retracting that statement? Or it's another instance I didn't understand what you said?
Blackeurop:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheYoda:
I'm not here to win popularity contest, I leave that to you guys.
I'm here to cut through your bullshit and others like you.

The bitter truth that hurts the likes of you.

grin grin
grin grin grin

WildChild00 go to babypips and learn, no back and forth, not holding hands or spoon feeding.

Peace out wink

I am not a forex trader, but a consign nairalander, when I see things Identify and say it without fear of been favoured or intimated.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why do you keep tutoring me on stuff I have at the back of my palm and taught several times. It's tiny details I need you to clear from time to time, that's all.
I still see from all indications that EU and GU are going up, form one more high, then down. This EU chart as well. I need you to send the cable chart that facilitated your sell?
Blackeurop:
But negative correlation means they go opposit ways, If EU is going up, GU will be going down and vice-verser

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
saxy4c:
Why do you keep tutoring me on stuff I have at the back of my palm and taught several times. It'sskme tiny details I need you to clear from time to time, that's all.
I still see from all indications that EU and GU are going up, form one more high, then down. This EU chart as well. I need you to send the cable chart that facilitated your sell?

Bro you know what i trade with, and not doing the phone drawing You guys normally do apart from taking screen shots.

But the main sell factor on GU in technical aspect was that weekly chart. I once told one person to check his weekly chart, if the person knows how to read candle stick formation, and checked it out, he would have know that its sell, as the previous weekly candle was sell and the current just formed a build up for upper shadow, and sells follow up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
gold should better respect itself oo.

I am not interested in its games
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
GU setting on support, might spring up for continuing downtrend .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
So tell me about last weeks candle formation and how it relates to why you got in on a sell at that point. Because I'm still going to buy EU and GU. But I might learn new stuff.
Blackeurop:
Bro you know what i trade with, and not doing the phone drawing You guys normally do apart from taking screen shots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.