Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,876 members, 7,841,290 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (538557 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2020
saxy4c:
Reentry trade up 85pips 3R loss recovered.
CPI came out as expected, that's why my GBP buys across board. grin

Saxby Saxy, how many times did I call you? Hahahaha Now you are showing off, if i start bombarding the thread with my daily profits, both traders and none traders go say Na intimidation, Enjoy and it's good to show your profits no matter what, I do daily showing on ET on bonds, and positive vibes members showing and following, enjoy I still dey rest, my Healt matters from lack of sleeps in the name of trading and making profit, I'm stressed out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2020
infofirst:

My oil bullish bias will not want me to trade against cad yet. Ucad sell and waiting still on ecad.
Good point on the Oil bias. I might have to reassess that EURCAD Trade.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Blackeurop:

.......... I still dey rest, my Healt matters from lack of sleeps in the name of trading and making profit, I'm stressed out.

Be strong bro and rest well. Scalping is not easy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Blackeurop:

where you dey go? Enjoying the market, trading today mostly I get involved by U.S. open, my juniors handling things, I'm stressed from 4 hours daily sleeping, taking a proper rest as doctor said.

Making money trading is not that easy, don't think I made it so easy, I sacrificed my sleeping hours for this.

we are all in the same shoe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Impenia:
Good point on the Oil bias. I might have to reassess that EURCAD Trade.

The inventory release @currentprice mentioned can actually take price to retest the highlighted zone. Will be watching and rejoin if that happens. Yeah... Am closing looking forward to 53.15 & ultimately 54.7*/8* for new run down.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2020
saxy4c:
Reentry trade up 85pips 3R loss recovered. CPI came out as expected, that's why my GBP buys across board. grin
gbp selling big time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2020
@saxyc, whats your GJ TP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2020
saxy, hope am not late to the party

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Potential Bear Flag on EU. Not that I'm interested in shorting this pair, but this is merely giving a reason to delay my buys. I think we could very well see 1.075 or even 1.070. Waiting to see what FOMC brings.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please don't compare what I do with anything close what you do,before anyone would by mistake link us.
I give calls here and we see it take it's course and show results.
You on the other hand come on here and post multiple results pictures, nobody traded your call and you now market. I dont need anyone's money. Can you remember that for the onset you couldn't trade less than $1m, as you planned to pass those smaller accounts to people like me to trade? But if you're trading 20K, for a NAIRALANDER on here, she hasn't even come here delighted with joy of mad daily profits,or opened thread with the journal of her account growth?
She just might be the shy type, abi. grin
Stop making rules you can't keep by mentioning me, when you asked that I dont mention you.
May God heal you and keep you to do many more kind works like you've started.
Blackeurop:
Saxby Saxy, how many times did I call you? Hahahaha Now you are showing off, if i start bombarding the thread with my daily profits, both traders and none traders go say Na intimidation, Enjoy and it's good to show your profits no matter what, I do daily showing on ET on bonds, and positive vibes members showing and following, enjoy I still dey rest, my Healt matters from lack of sleeps in the name of trading and making profit, I'm stressed out.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
currentprice:
many to say but busy bro but i will post three point.

it appears Blackeurop is odiaro reloaded

1. the last time we heard from odiaro he live in China grin @Blackeurop just left china last December grin reference quoted post below grin grin

2. Odiaro like catching fun in promising thread money that will never fulfill just to catch people attention to show he making money, it happen in d past when he promised 5 people of this thread dubai trip. few days ago he promise pple on this thread 300k plus i think grin

3. he like mentioning making big money , done in the past that he already made $500m with a target of $1b grin

GBAM !!! na them grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
All that long con wey him plan, all just went to shit grin All that I trade millions of $$ in my mama basement.
Bursted !!!

I know say the thing go pain... na to go find another naija forum to go start over hehe grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by omodada1111(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blackeurop:
Bollinger breakout on GU
Hello bro,
Pls, what is your Bollinger Bands setting? Default?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Impenia:
Potential Bear Flag on EU. Not that I'm interested in shorting this pair, but this is merely giving a reason to delay my buys. I think we could very well see 1.075 or even 1.070. Waiting to see what FOMC brings.
And there she goes! undecided

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
infofirst:
Price shy of the 1610. Patiently waiting. Factual fact stated
Taking a small risk on the micro H&S structure...entry on the right shoulder at 1611. But, of course, this is a high risk trade where I'd have to lock it at BE immediately.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
saxy4c:
Please don't compare what I do with anything close what you do,before anyone would by mistake link
She just might be the shy type, abi. grin
Stop making rules you can't keep by mentioning me, when you asked that I dont mention you.
May God heal you and keep you to do many more kind works like you've started.

My rules if I'm trading for you, you must not advertised me and your account trading.

I chose who to trade for, and if anyone want I pass account to them just to refresh you memory, the person must open a pamm account and involve their own money, I will gladly direct smaller accounts to them and that is the best way I'm very sure account will be safe.

As for no one trading my calls, don't be too sure I make the selections, and I give you headings of market directions and ask you to best chose you point of entry, except you can catch my speed of scalping, then you are very welcome to Ninja Trader, as the speed in which I scalp can make you very dizzy, regards.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Impenia:
Taking a small risk on the micro H&S pattern...entry on the right shoulder at 1611. But, of course, this is a high risk trade where I'd have to lock it at BE immediately.

It is. My sell on too but looking to put sl at BE as well. The bull did not show any sign to let bear come in.

Impenia:

Infact. I will patiently be doing in and out. I hope we do not miss the up with this drama.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
infofirst:
Infact. I will patiently be doing in and out. I hope we do not miss the up with this drama.

They are sure playing us grin...maybe to shakeout the weak buyers. But patience is key to minimize DD and have a good RR entry.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blackeurop:

My rules if I'm trading for you, you must not advertised me and your account trading.
Hehe for real? you wey dey find who to run fast con here. grin . Such a joker.

Blackeurop:

You are very welcome to Ninja Trader, as the speed in which I scalp can make you very dizzy, regards.
Oh it's not Bloomberg Terminal anymore , it's Ninja Trader now hehe. incorrigible liar liar pants on fire.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheYoda:
. [/b]

Please simply stick to the rules, do not come and bring your weekend nuisance to this peaceful thread, its trading day I don't have time for stalkers that don't know the use of Ninja Trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
omodada1111:

Hello bro,
Pls, what is your Bollinger Bands setting? Default?

I use default nothing added to it, but have mastered the act for years.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Impenia:
They are sure playing us grin...maybe to shakeout the weak buyers. But patience is key to minimize DD and have a good RR entry.

Big time. Now am watching ecad and looking for likely level to reverse. Man, like 12 days straight bear. Who do euro like this?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tony142: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blackeurop:
Done for the day about anything currency, now to main funds, wishes you guys happy piping.

Boss why do u place multiple trade with one signal? I am just curious
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
infofirst:

Big time. Now am watching ecad and looking for likely level to reverse. Man, like 12 days straight bear. Who do euro like this?
BTW, thanks for talking me out of EC. Took a 3 pips loss. Now waiting to hunt around 1.425 & 1.420. Let's see what CAD data prints during NY session.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tony142:

Boss why do u place multiple trade with one signal? I am just curious

I wait and please I have mechanisms that allows this.
I explained this before, if I'm to use a total of 1 lots in a trade, I break it down mini lots of 0.10. Reason for this, if I'm selling or want to sell from R1, I place a total of 0.10 times 4 from that R1, just in case market moves to R2 or R3, I place the others just in that uniformity, but if i place from R1 and I'm in profits, I just place the rest, but don't forget for this technique to be successfully, you must be patient and identify the trend first, then you can rock and row with no fear. Hope this helps, Regards.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blackeurop:

Please simply stick to the rules, do not come and bring your weekend nuisance to this peaceful thread, its trading day I don't have time for stalkers that don't know the use of Ninja Trader.
you are bursted OLE. Good luck trading this virtual millions in your mama basement. Move it along, no one to scam here.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
I'm looking to short UJ around 110.7 - 111.0. There's an unsquared GAP around the 111.0 psychological handle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Impenia:
BTW, thanks for talking me out of EC. Took a 3 pips loss. Now waiting to hunt around 1.425 & 1.420. Let's see what CAD data prints during NY session.

I will be watching that level too. Market is just interesting lately. Usdjpy going up and gold up. Haba. The gold up concern make me chill out of my uj buy because I do not expect both in same direction. Now uj refused to come down for me to re-enter.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Impenia:
I'm looking to short UJ around 110.7 - 111.0. There's an unsquared GAP around the 111.0 psychological handle.

My uj buy tp is 111.75. I expect price to play up to 111.9*** but man everything is Kalo Kalo now in @saxy4c language. Best thing is to trade with the least possible lot. So as to be able to trade better trading days ahead.
This period is just what it is, it will pass. Market only trying to weed out the gamblers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Impenia:
Taking a small risk on the micro H&S structure...entry on the right shoulder at 1611. But, of course, this is a high risk trade where I'd have to lock it at BE immediately.
Looking good. Trade is Risk-Free. Let's see if we can grab a quick +50 pips. cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Impenia: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
infofirst:

My uj buy tp is 111.75. I expect price to play up to 111.9*** but man everything is Kalo Kalo now in @saxy4c language. Best thing is to trade with the least possible lot. So as to be able to trade better trading days ahead.
This period is just what it is, it will pass. Market only trying to weed out the gamblers.
Damn! That's some ambitious target. But very likely, especially if Gold drops hard.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Impenia:
Looking good. Trade is Risk-Free. Let's see if we can grab a quick +50 pips. cool

The 15 Tf wants to push things back up. I am covered risk free too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.