Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (532725 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
SayDeeJay:

No mind me Boss. Na my own "VWAP" push me o. Lols

Boss e go better, make I show you something when I dey look with one of the pair (EURJPY). I never post picture before I hope say this one go show well. Make I post see before I explain.
Ok you see say na monthly chat be that. the blue lines na opening price for monthly(the wider one) and weekly price.Then support and range for monthly weekly and daily. Me I no sabi count wave o. that one ask @Vorax. wetin I sabi na range adjustment depending on time frame. you will see that the monthly price has bounced of its support since first week of September 2019 and is moving to the next resistance point of the monthly range and as it moves the weekly and daily range adjust themselves accordingly ( Na @saxy4c open my eyes o. That why I talked about bullish momentum. I think it want to make the daily support/resistance range to adjust itself as it targets the weekly resistance point and move to the monthly. then maybe adjust monthly or start another move back to support.
Over to oga's for their input.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
currentprice:

vv
v
I tagged you in a post, please check if you're free, or should I repost it sir?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Gbpnzd sellling 2.0320 Tp@2.02100 Sl@2.03800
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Aussie Nzd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abambam:
Was in GU earlier when the little bull run was trapping traders.
Usdcad not so great.
Usdcad hit my stop loss. In gbpusd.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Person go think say na Oga currentprice you dey ginger oh!! cheesy
AK284:
Although I have learnt a lesson from your post here but that doesn't change the fact that you have a plan for a fraudulent grand scheme.
God forbid,if you are still planning it, just forget it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Apologies duly accepted.
We trade currencies here. We buy and sell currency pairs and speculate that one currency would appreciate or depreciate against the other then close for a profit [which happens here most times] or loss.
Forex trading, check it out online and you're welcome to trade with us. This is not how we rant daily, just once in a while especially with the people that try to bring disrepute to this honourable business of currency speculation. You're welcome.
LadyBeee:
ok. I'm sorry. I just don't understand what u guys re doing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
My brother, no dey whine me, you've either gone through multiple charts on your own between last week we did this In the group and now or you're just looking for another thing here. grin
I'm just delighted at this analysis bro, trust them, trade them,squeeze as many pips from these and the money? It must come!
ediplan:
you will see that the monthly price has bounced of its support since first week of September 2019 and is moving to the next resistance point of the monthly range and as it moves the weekly and daily range adjust themselves accordingly ( Na @saxy4c open my eyes o. That why I talked about bullish momentum.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
saxy4c:
I'm trying to take a recovery break.
It's not me typing here today though, I have my security, cook and one other junior gardener responding for me while I'm take a sick leave [I'm honestly running a bit of temperature though but better today]
This killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remind Blackeurop to give you his helicopter pilot phone number, to get you to the hospital in style. Why do you have to use the land when you can fly.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by akandi4u(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
when should Gold XAUUSD be ready for a SELL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheYoda:
gbas gbos lol getting bursted left and right. Blackeurop / blackeuropean don suffer for nairaland. grin grin

grin grin grin
cheesy
Abeg no add me to this una fight oh grin i dey sideline dey enjoy everything
With people like you and saxy4c around, we newbies are in safe hands grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
akandi4u:
when should Gold XAUUSD be ready for a SELL

UNTIL A CURE FOR CORONAVIRUS IS FOUND
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
SELLING GBPAUD
SL1.9480
TP 1.9355
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
currentprice:
@TheYoda , saxy4o, ejosh4 & co

i have not been follow the thread since start of this year, when TheYoda mention my handle on a post to blackeuropean, it took me less than an hour to know blackeuropean is the same person as odiaro. odiaro is not new to the oldies on the thread, newbie can do small research on his handle to know more about him grin grin
odiaro /blackeuropean is a long time experience forex trader about 14years still counting grin so there is nothing new one can bring to the table related to forex that he doesn't know whether he is successful or not is another story grin. i can see he is using the same old format to gain people attention/trust by mention million million trades, promises bla bla bla. he did same in the past only for us to later discover all na packaging/audio money grin grin

odiaro/blackeurop get mouth too much,when he talk if you are not wise u will think he eat and dine with American , chine president grin grin oyinbo guy have traced him to this thread in the past for miss-managing $2m grin below was from the oyinbo guy

also mismanage member fund here as well one of NL moderator "honeric01" and so on grin grin

pls hear and learn from what he says but dont hand over your money for him or anybody here. forget about millions he mention it is very likely Audio money. no body trade millions and will have time for bla bla bla

grin grin grin grin

vvv
vv
v
The oil man has spoken grin

Welcome back Sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheYoda:
This killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Remind Blackeurop to give you his helicopter pilot phone number, to get you to the hospital in style. Why do you have to use the land when you can fly.
Guy you too much oh cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
I'm buying GOLD 1614.5 SL 1612.5 TP 1640
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
PLS IF YOU ARE A NEW TO TRADING IGNORE THAT CLOWN CALLED BLACK EUROPEAN'S APPROACH TO THE USE OF THE BOLLINGER BAND (BB), PEOPLE DONT ONLY DEFRAUD YOU WHEN THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY THEY ALSO DO SO WHEN THEY STEAL YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO ACCESS RIGHT KNOWLEDGE . TRADING IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOU TAKE TRADES FROM THE TOP/BOTTOM OF A BUY/SELL MOVE AND ENSURE THAT YOUR STOP LOSS POSITION IS SMALL ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A GOOD RRR.

THIS IS ONE OF THE WAYS TO USE BB RIGHTLY. USE TWO BANDS ONE AT REGULAR SETTING [BAND PERIOD =20 AND DEVIATION =2, THE SECOND ONE SET BANDS DEVIATION TO 1). THEN WHEN PRICE CROSSES THE ONE WITH DEVIATION 1 INTO THE OTHER AND PULL BACK INTO THE BAND THIS IS MOST OF THE TIME THE HIGHEST POINT OF A MOVE FOR A TRADING SESSION. SEE ATTACHED PICTURES TO EXPLAIN. THIS IS AFTER YOU MUST HAVE DETERMINED THE DIRECTION OF A SESSION. THEN USE BB TO PICK THE TOP.

ME I CANT ALLOW THIS GUY TO CONTINUE TO MISS LEAD NEW GUY HERE.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hi currentprice , please check EurGbp , I think everything that was present on your OIL trade few days ago was there, close to carbon copy of it.

Please take a look at it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
My Oga even you follow people wey scatter my name?abeg try not to put me in between these two guys before I run from this thread. Them no send for anybody face oh!
currentprice:
@TheYoda , saxy4o, ejosh4 & co
i have not been follow the thread since start of this year, when TheYoda mention my handle on a post to blackeuropean, it took me less than an hour to know blackeuropean is the same person as odiaro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abeg no one should buy GBPCAD, allow me to enjoy my ride to 6730

grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Almost 2R cheesy cheesy.
Is it not sweeting your body now you have waited for and followed the lines that don't let you enter trade at the middle every time? Put these lines on Gold and you'd almost fully understand why I can play with tiny SL. Especially at the right direction.
wiconse:
SELLING GBPAUD 1.9455 SL1.9480 TP 1.9355

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Little plunge on eurgbp sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
You have become result poster oh, this isn't what we came to look for here, this one for sweet pass if many of us got the heads up and came to rejoice on your gains now, no follow you billionaire friend oh.
peteregwu:
Abeg no one should buy GBPCAD, allow me to enjoy my ride to 6730 grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Trade up 80pips 4R, this thing isn't really that difficult,
rinse repeat and it'll stick to your blood.
saxy4c:
I'm buying GOLD 1614.5 SL 1612.5 TP 1640

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abambam:
Hi currentprice , please check EurGbp , I think everything that was present on your OIL trade few days ago was there, close to carbon copy of it.

Please take a look at it.
Abambam:
Little plunge on eurgbp sell.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Both trades running 250pips 8R, much more to come.
saxy4c:
EURGBP buy 8295 another buy limit 0.8285 SL 0.8250 TP 0.8665
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
saxy4c:
Almost 2R cheesy cheesy.
Is it not sweeting your body now you have waited for and followed the lines that don't let you enter trade at the middle every time? Put these lines on Gold and you'd almost fully understand why I can play with tiny SL. Especially at the right direction.

My brother forex is easy and boring when you know wassup.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
He might be playing polo with Oshiomole at the villa. Might I assist you in the meantime with a little insight? You may just be well selling at the middle, but this is just advice, hold your trade.
Abambam:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by akandi4u(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Whats the correlation between corona virus and the strenght of gold that the strenght of Usd cant drive it down?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
saxy4c:
He might be playing polo with Oshiomole at the villa. Might I assist you in the meantime with a little insight? You may just be well selling at the middle, but this is just advice, hold your trade.
Thanks for this, it shows it has room to the upside.

I'm banking on pattern that is close to currentprice last call here, with other things from me ( from your chart, daily resistance and 4hrs supply ) and I'm looking for only 50pips, I'll lock the trade if I get between 20-30pips.

Thanks for the chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Not enough to secure yet.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Running for days... trade d BIG picture

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.