Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531033 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 1:22am On Mar 04, 2020
teemy:

Hello dear, I believe you got the usage of mt4 investor password a bit wrong. An account logged in with the investor password can view everything about the account save to place trades. You can view current trades, see history and watch the logs BUT you can't place trades.

The notion is borne of what potential investors would like to see before committing their money to a trader. In this wise, anyone who wants to manage funds for others should show consistency for at least six months.

Real life scenario, if you had to chose, would you prefer your baby to be delivered by a doctor newly fresh from school or a consultant with many years of hard work to show for it?

Those funds are someone's baby.

Cheers

If I get you right, you have not explained anything outside of the context my writing is for. Some people on the forum were requesting for investor password or my fxbook to validate that a trader is not trading demo. my reference to 50 dollars was just a sarcastic way of asking if the person I quoted wanted to invest for asking for such access which I believe is at the discretion of the trader to make such public to persons who do not intend to invest with the trader.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:37am On Mar 04, 2020
I'm not here to challenge anyone. I'm trading to make real money from my demo accounts. This is how we can proceed so please mark these levels on your chart and manage your trades according to the reactions at these points [which I call inflections].
Gold spot price now at 1648 [you can enjoy your massive profits even at here grin]. A break over 1612 has opened 1625 with most probably 1660 target as mentioned yesterday [market is dynamic and can change direction anyday]1625 has become a support right now and as long as holds above this level my bais remains bullish target for 1660-67 next.
The medium term major bullish level is sitting at the 1610-12 break out level. Only if price is back below there would market open a deeper correction pattern. Although a direct break over 1667 with a close above will suggest a back test to 1686-90 high for further extension up for us to see 1738-50 within a weeks time.
Mark these levels and learn. I no dey hear to do yanga, I wan make money with una. In all of this I'm still BULLISH on GOLD and would be looking for buys. Manage your trades to secure profits so we would not be laughed at as losers after our trades going in 100s of pips.
saxy4c:
Only 15mins later and the 1628 level [to the PIP] has given us a sweet inflection 100pips candle [na who dey laugh us again?] both trades up 150pips up with 5R. Follow people who dey count the real waves oh, waves is not always about, CORRECTION WAVE ABC cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Price up 90pips 3R.... cool
saxy4c:
Buy GBPJPY 137.00 Now SL 136.70 TP 155.00
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 04, 2020
Not a bad place to try a low risk gold short.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 5:56am On Mar 04, 2020
infofirst:

Good job bro. Kindly trade less. You are as good as there. Congrat in advance. @blackeurop... I hope you are following this bro up.

Yes following, while busy trading, sometimes when I want to post long posts here, spambot is annoying, my main Id got banned till next month, so I'm managing not to use this to post long posts, so not to get banned too. Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:

Yes following, while busy trading, sometimes when I want to post long posts here, spambot is annoying, my main Id got banned till next month, so I'm managing not to use this to post long posts, so not to get banned too. Regards.

So you believe by giving someone 350k will make people here forget how you stole screenshot from a YouTube video and claim it's your BT terminal, even going further to say you wanted to print 2015 reports.....and abracadabracally the news feed goes back to 2015 from 2020.

Your mumuism never do?

I told you before, on this thread , we have ex cons, in-form cons, lawyers, drifters, and a lot who know better and can smell a crime from a mile.

Paying 350k will be a token to the amount you intend to scam others as this is how the real drifters do it.

Wet their appetite and they come back asking for more and then you ask for the plate with a price tag....rinse and repeat.

Guy, clear your name on the BT issue and if you are truly real, kindly let's meet in Dudelange this weekend and talk things over at the starlight arena.

If anyone , be it a trader who has been here for 35yrs or one who just got here a day ago believes that once you pay the 350k, you are clean, such individual must be examined mentally and quindasialy(only God knows what that means).

@blackeurop, do you remember Bollinger "bangs"?.... Bangs ko, banga soup ni.

Do you remember saying you can bridge a BT terminal with mt4? Bridge ko, Bridget ni.

Do you remember saying Bollinger isn't a lagging indi? All from a fundanager...

Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2020
I thought his last post, he said he will post his myfxbook (usually not more than 5mins to set up) to the fake screenshot he attached. I just pity the fools that he's talking to privately through nairaland, finding ways to defraud them.

He set up a fake email address to defraud them here, hide his IP , so he can't be traced easily. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2020
TheYoda:
I thought his last post, he said he will post his myfxbook (usually not more than 5mins to set up) to the fake screenshot he attached. I just pity the fools that he's talking to privately through nairaland, finding ways to defraud them.

He set up a fake email address to defraud them here, hide his IP , so he can't be traced easily. shocked

You dey mind am?

Hedgefunds on scalping mode? Really? You means funds in 100s of million will be put to scalping ?

I wonder those he thinks he is boboing(when I speak this kain yinglish,my head dey swear like yesterday garri)

There 3 of us here who has worked with metaquotes at different times, as statistician, data miner, encore miner and a lot , you think its those guys you will come and bongolize(another grammar, I'm a badt guy) with all this your gbegiri talk?

All he does is create multiple mt4 accounts, then buy here and sell here and which ever goes well, he shows that. Na today?

Everyone is a potential scammer, the fact that I did not harness that devil given talent doesn't mean I don't known how to do it...but when we look at the homes we cone from and think of prosperity, we decide not to.

Blackeurop a.k.a boda werey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2020
I see some fools can not keep to instructions of not derailing this peaceful thread, my fxbook link is not for fools, those with my emails already have it,( those that deserved it) I will keep making it difficult for bully wannabe here, stick to topic and myfxbooklink is my property, if i decide to make it public any moment here, that is my choice, but with your stupid comments, come and take it by force.

I love being stalk though, keep it up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:30am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:

Okay. Thank you. Check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2020
ForbesHomesNG:
Okay. Thank you. Check here and our signature below. https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Wrong thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:
I see some fools can not keep to instructions of not derailing this peaceful thread, my fxbook link is not for fools, those on my whatsapp already have it,( those that deserve it) I will keep making it difficult for bulky wannabe here, stick to topic and myfxbooklink is my property, if i decide to make it public any moment here, that is my choice,

Sir werey.

You starter derailing this thread with your concocted lies .

When you are called out, you quickly turn around and say thread is been derailed.

Some of us are here to keep pest like you at bay.

You came here publicly to say you will post your myfxbook link, that was you coming out to say it yourself.

Now you are here saying you have given it to your WhatsApp(werey group) and its not for public.

Since its not for public, why come here in public few days ago to say you will display it?

Are you going senile ni?

Just read your previous post and your response and ask your self if you are well?

I think you need a mental quarantine. Boda werey

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ediplan: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:
I see some fools can not keep to instructions of not derailing this peaceful thread, my fxbook link is not for fools, those with my emails already have it,( those that deserved it) I will keep making it difficult for bully wannabe here, stick to topic and myfxbooklink is my property, if i decide to make it public any moment here, that is my choice, but with your stupid comments, come and take it by force.

Brother you are not being stalked you are being exposed. period. nobody asked for you myfxbook, you made the commitment so stop baiting people and nobody needs a youtube fxbook picture here. those on your email list (another ploy to bait the unsuspecting) they can keep watching your youtube fxbook like the BT one.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2020
ediplan:

Brother you are not being stalked you are being exposed. period. nobody asked for you myfxbook, you made the commitment so stop baiting people and nobody needs a youtube fxbook picture here. those on your email list (another ploy to bait the unsuspecting) they can keep watching your youtube fxbook like the BT one.
Listen and try and navigate sense with this post.

Yes I said myfxbook loading soonest, do I have deals with anyone to upload it here with at a time given? I can decide to post the link below anytime I wish and update the thread to it, oh you think others that are mute do not saw when i posted that? Sometimes you just have to keep shut if you don't know what to say , and by the way, those cretins I know what they are up to, and don't jump into what you don't know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:
Listen and try and navigate sense with this post.

Yes I said myfxbook loading soonest, do I have deals with anyone to upload it here with at a time given? I can decide to post the link below anytime I wish and update the thread to it, oh you think others that are mute do not saw when i posted that? Sometimes you just have to keep shut if you don't know what to say , and by the way, those cretins I know what they are up to, and don't jump into what you don't know

Good ,though silly explanation. How about the BT screenshot you stole and claim to be yours? Kindly respond to that.

Also, can we meet this weekend at Dudelange? Bills on me.

Note: answer the BT stuff and stop avoiding it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2020
Vandorra:

Good explanation. How about the BT screenshot you stole and claim to be yours? Kindly respond to that.

Also, can we meet this weekend at Dudelange? Bills on me.

Note: answer the BT stuff and stop avoiding it.

My last post to you, so you should finally know why i avoided replying you on that , why would you quote me and put boda werey to that and expect me to reply you, was that suppose to mean what? You don't actually expect or if i quote you and say 'Hello Stupid' please where is EU heading to, and I will be expecting a reply positively from you?
I could easily reply you with insults for that, but decided to ignore you for that deliberate write up ( boda werey).

And by the way, I wanted to reply you next day after I promised, until I saw that and you keep writing it all time, now i hope you know why i refused to reply you now, my posts before, I clearly stated I will ignore any posts with insults, then any off topic during trading days, Regards.I
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:

My last post to you, so you should finally know why i avoided replying you on that , why would you quite me and put bods werey to that and expect me to reply you, was that suppose to mean what? You don't actually expect or if i quote you and say 'Hello Stupid' please where is EU heading to, and I will be expecting a reply positively from you?
I could easily reply you with insults for that, but decided to ignore you for that deliberate write up ( boda werey).

And by the way, I wanted to reply you next day after I promised, until I saw that and you keep writing it all time, now i hope you know why i refused to reply you now, my posts before, I clearly stated I will ignore any posts with insults, then any off topic during trading days, Regards.I

Na respect make me call u boda werey.

You are nothing but a THIEF, SCAMMER, FRAUDSTER, and a CON MAN.

This guy blackeurop has never been to Ikeja in his life , talk more of been to an airport, like my man Yoda always says, he trades from his mama basement, like his mamas shop.

You dey umudike , you dey from Europe....Europe kill you there.

Guys, can you see how over 1 month,this our in-house clown has avoided the BT questions like a plague. Lol

He no longer mentions trade words again, cos he knows he has been unveiled as a lowlife-heavenreject-earthly scum- life retard nitwit.

For those who don't know.

Blackeurope is a FRAUD, SCAMMER, and a THIEf.

If you are still interested, I will be with a few friends ( the scirks) , in Dudelange , at the startlight,this weekend for the premiere of their new movie, if you truly in Luxembourg, you should know the scirks....come to Dudelange, bills on me , we take a pic together and I will be there apologizing and prostrate to you.

Ewu.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2020
When you are done quoting your alternate monikers, you can exit the thread as no one cares.

Oh by the way, I have like 13 members from here in a group discussion,they say hi to your stupidity being displayed on here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:
When you are done quoting your alternate monikers, you can exit the thread as no one cares.

Oh by the way, I have like 13 members from here in a group discussion,they say hi to your stupidity being displayed on here.

Unlike you, here is a screenshot where we " reason your matter" .

BTW...my regards to the 13 ghost ....say hi to them also.

Btw,...my signature was meant for folks like you.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Mr man, I know your alternate monikers and I'm well informed about it by a 4 highly ranked members privately, you actually think I'm a low life like you, but somethings just don't need me be saying, you keep sounding very dejected all time.

And I scrutinized those being added to my contacts (low lifes not allowed)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 9:40am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:
Mr man, I know your alternate monikers and I'm well informed about it by a 4 highly ranked members privately, you actually think I'm a low life like you, but somethings just don't need me be saying, you keep sounding very dejected all time.

And I scrutinized those being added to my contacts (low lifes not allowed)

Hahaha. Alright its alternate monikers..OK(let me gratify you)

But bros...explain the BT issue.

That's the main issue, do explain that .

Also tell us that are ex metaquotes employees how you "bridged " BT to mt4.

This time , dont dodge it.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Now on top of being dejected, you are having comprehension problems too, now crawl back to my first reply to you today and read it carefully this time, pick out my answer to your request from it.

You have been fully noticed today, trading time, henceforth stick to topic if you want to be noticed, and I'm not the type that can be bullied ( get that into your brains) and look at how you just exposed one of your alternate monikers from your whatsapp screenshot,Good day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:
Now on top of being dejected, you are having comprehension problems too, now crawl back to my first reply to you today and read it carefully this time, pick out my answer to your request from it.

You have been fully noticed today, trading time, henceforth stick to topic if you want to be noticed, and I'm not the type that can be bullied ( get that into your brains) and look at how you just exposed one of your alternate monikers from your whatsapp screenshot,Good day.

As usual, boda werey, dodged the BT questions.

You are a real clown, thanks for the entertainment you bring on here, Ja bless you.

THIEF, SCAMMER.

Hedgefund trader that calls it Bollinger "bangs" time after time.

Thanks bro, you have been a real nitwit, catch ya some other time and never forget, I AM WATCHING.

I will always be your worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 10:06am On Mar 04, 2020
Enjoy the feed house, alternate monikers of cretins on display, check out time registered, all of a sudden he knows all about BlackEuropean and started the attacks

But I will not allow some certain cretins with his alternate monikers to use my mentions mischievously to achieve his hidden genders.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 10:16am On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:
Enjoy the feed house, alternate monikers of cretins on display, check out time registered, all of a sudden he knows all about BlackEuropean and started the attacks

But I will not allow some certain cretins with his alternate monikers to use my mentions mischievously to achieve his hidden genders.

??

??

??

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2020
Does this ring a bell?

We are watching

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2020
Vandorra, leave blackeurop , I mean Odiero alone. He's got nothing to offer here but just lies and tricks.
I won't waste my energy on him. You know he's really mad at us, do you know he could have swindle people 25,000 euros or more like he once did here on FTA, that landed him in prison.

So he's really not happy, don't be too hard on him.

Blackeurop:
I my fxbook link is not for fools, those with my emails already have it,.
grin grin grin cool grin another angle lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please just trust me that at least 80% of the generality here are aligned to your inclination and have just let the infallibility of time factor take it's course.
We have just but a few days to ascertain a glaring fact, but this thread would remain for prosperity. The point has been hammered on already, let's take the high road and embellish this space with some decorum.
P.S. Vandorra there is no difference made if you continue to flog a dead horse.
TheYoda:
Vandorra, leave blackeurop , I mean Odiero alone. He's got nothing to offer here but just lies and tricks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeurop: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Mr Yoda aka the one with multiple monikers, my patient has limits be warned as I got satisfied details of you, and if you try and make false accusations to my persons with this your character assassination attempts, I don't have to report your to owner of this site, as he has already made a disclaimer, I will simply pass out details I got on you to the right Authority, God help you when you are caught, then you will really see the ugly side of hell, keep quoting and replying your many monikers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:
Mr Yoda aka the one with multiple monikers, my patient has limits be warned as I got satisfied details of you, and if you try and make false accusations to my persons with this your character assassination attempts, I don't have to report your to owner of this site, as he has already made a disclaimer, I will simply pass out details I got on you to the right Authority, God help you when you are caught, then you will really see the ugly side of hell, keep quoting and replying your many monikers.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You that is in hiding, they find person? all the people you swindle before Odiero , if they catch you, na another prison time for you be that oh grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
CHFSGD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blackeurop:
Mr Yoda.
Odiero, when you was locked up for swindling people. How was the experience like, I mean how was your Kirikiri life? Was it hard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.