Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531047 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jaidopumpin: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Join my Telegram open group for free forex trading setup signals with 85% accuracy... And Forex education with free paid PDF Books...

Check my signature for link

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is pretty ugly.
undecided undecided

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
1020pips TP hit, 34R! [Risking 3%, that's double account oh cheesy] with an almost precise analysis. Apparently we caught the top of this Gold run. We'd keep doing this for sure grin

saxy4c:
Adding another sell 1638 still same targets.

saxy4c:
Closing here at 1544 with 90pips 4.5R
Selling Gold 1644 SL 1647 TP 1590
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
ediplan:

I actually believe you are a novice and there are things wrong here. you are trading one lot and taking 2 pips profit. It would require one wrong move for your account to be wiped out. I hope you are not trying to sway people to invest with you because this is not an error sustaining strategy. one pips off an inflection point and the account is dead. That is because you don't use stop loss on an account that is over leveraged.

Well you might be right to some extent, what I did was to prove someone wrong!

All the best!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
When people start to talk of 150pips as mere retraces, you know they just set their trades according to the trend and continue to trail their SL in favour of the move.
Boss man method! Thanks for dropping by sir, please also show us how you do this basketting of yours.[seriously]
Shevychen2:
I dont see any floor until 1.22xx at least. Of course the market volatility will shake things around and give a 100-150 pips retracement here and there but still..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oga if this all we were doing here, you sure wont find the space to post these irritable photos, pity is na?
jaidopumpin:
Join this open group for free forex trading setup signals with 85% accuracy... And Forex education with free paid PDF Books...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
infofirst:
Trading halted for the second time in a week.

Retail traders be careful.

They are trying hard to halt the free fall but it will happen again!
Protect your Account !
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
PipMarshall:

Interesting take.
Be safe guys.

Not really so mark

Most times those instruments with not so fast diminishing liquidity are usually turned to safe havens and made assets.

Basic eco 101
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
WildChild00:

Well you might be right to some extent, what I did was to prove someone wrong!

All the best!

Prove some one wrong in financial trading venture?

To what end?

Bros come here , close the door, I wan show u something
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
You should have the discernment I'm certain to know when there is something a bit off with an individual, you just let them fade out as they came. When they [they are still in their long ass temple worship till now] haven't been able to prove a simple thing as inane as me being same as that notorious theyoda cheesy, is it financial capability you expect them to be forthright with.
Abeg teach us from us your perceived wisdom sensei, let's destroy this markets together cool
Abeg no carry am inside room oh, na only one punch everything scatter with those kind of creatures oh!
Vandorra:

To what end?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Both trades up 30 30pips, 1R each. We have more to go, its jolly time grin
saxy4c:
Sell USDCAD 1.3853 SL 1.3900 TP 1.3000
Buy AUDUSD 0.62750 SL 0.62400 TP 0.70000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
I just enjoy being here bro, everyone says forex is a losing venture, so called acclaimed forex professionals say the same thing, so if I can in some way disprove that fact, then all I need is time [and some fist fights here and there cheesy) to prove a succinct point.
Your words are fuel to the battery in my phone and laptop, I can only keep on going. Las las, we would all be chairman. But try contribute and join us with this mentor the universe has opportuned you to meet. I closed those GBP trades in only like 500pips as posted. If I had the ginger from the guy, I would have been rolling in couple of thousand pips and be rejoicing with the members of my trading floor and probably not trade this month again. No be so oh
peteregwu:
Why is it that you have been the only one sending us signals here? Omo, you dey try sha. I think I appreciate your effort to make us rich. I have been watching over time, you have been consistently sending it not minding the negative comment against you. Thanks bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
saxy4c:
When people start to talk of 150pips as mere retraces, you know they just set their trades according to the trend and continue to trail their SL in favour of the move.
Boss man method! Thanks for dropping by sir, please also show us how you do this basketting of yours.[seriously]

Lol this man and whyning. Can't call it basketting (if you meant Mr. Pipbasket's style) per say just trading with a longer term view. Minimum weekly but usually monthly. I hate market noise so I try to tune it out as much as possible. 100 pips is </= 1% to me so you can understand why I have no problem with long term reactionary trend following. Even when I have to pick tops/bottoms, it is still strictly in line with the trend (according to my own definition).

Show ke? Not all of us are as selfless as you and the rest of the gang grin grin

Well done boss.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
BizPromoters1:

I'll advise you SELL The GDPUSD pair.

Keep your position open for a day, Place your Stop Loss at the Resistance Peak of the day using the 5 minutes Chart; Do your proper Account Lot Size and get the best Reward out of the No Risk Venture I just hinted you.

And You can ofcourse Thank me later.

My Yesterday/Today's trade.

Please are you trading with naira or dollar account because am looking for a broker that will allow me to trade with naira account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vandorra:

To what end?

Not talking to you.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
saxy4c:
Both trades up 30 30pips, 1R each. We have more to go, its jolly time grin

nice trade call there.
I was looking out for a reason why you made a buy call on audusd, only for me to zoom into the monthly timeframe and what i saw was an untested area of support, it bounced and gave about 100pips at a go
but then I can still see more downward moves.
keep it up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Usdcad has magically done 150pips and Audusd 100pips.
Make una beg Oga Shevychen2 to visit us more often because these moves only used to years back when he was very active, usdcad move more than 20pips a day ; cheesy, I am not understanding again grin
saxy4c:
Sell USDCAD 1.3853 SL 1.3900 TP 1.3000
Buy AUDUSD 0.62750 SL 0.62400 TP 0.70000

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
The volatility is beautiful to see (even though it is caused by unfortunate circumstances) but it is dangerous for untrained hands. The trick is either to reduce position sizes+widen stops significantly +ignore the zig zag moves, or to trade with trailing stops. The former option is better because the choppy moves and zone clearing by MM will make trailing stops annoying.

Anywhich way, we observe. Will this be hotter than 2008? The signs are already there, but we hope it doesnt get worse than this. The virus vaccine/treatment is needed urgently o.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bro, I try to ignore the fundamentals, but Australia is doing well, its stock indexes are not crashing like the rest of the world, they haven't been hit by the virus, their natural disasters are being contained, people are looking for currencies that have a bit of hope and then all of these are happening at a HTF support technically.
My brother I'd be back when this goes 500pips easily at least.
Thanks a lot.
wiconse:
nice trade call there.
I was looking out for a reason why you made a buy call on audusd, only for me to zoom into the monthly timeframe and what i saw was an untested area of support, it bounced and gave about 100pips at a go
but then I can still see more downward moves.
keep it up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
I mentioned this last week from a technical point of view, looking at Gold and seeing the price action of US indices, I'm almost certain a cure would be found this week or next. Sadly as human lives are involved, I just feel all of ths is too artificial. If the US index doesn't retrace maybe at it's 50fib ration from it's all time high and low, then I would definitely join you in a max of 1% risk per trade.
I can have anyone laughing at me for blowing my demo account after so many years sir
Shevychen2:
The volatility is beautiful to see (even though it is caused by unfortunate circumstances) but it is dangerous for untrained hands. The trick is either to reduce position sizes+widen stops significantly +ignore the zig zag moves, or to trade with trailing stops. The former option is better because the choppy moves and zone clearing by MM will make trailing stops annoying.

Anywhich way, we observe. Will this be hotter than 2008? The signs are already there, but we hope it doesnt get worse than this. The virus vaccine/treatment is needed urgently o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
This volatility is too much.
I am seeing things.
Me
Taking a look at some of these charts...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jaidopumpin: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
After many years came back here and the first thing I got is an attack... Lol cos am not here for virtual battle.... why can't people respect each others opinions here... Na wa.. Oooo

Surely will drop trade analysis or setups when I can but plz don't quote me and attack... am here to give back the best way I can... And also to learn a thing or two if possible... surely I started here...

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
My master from seasons ago abeg I no attack you [theyoda is the only one that does that here], it's just being wary of certain precedences, they come to bamboozle us with flashy results, the next moment they have vamoosed.
Your group link isn't working, please rectify.
jaidopumpin:
After many years came back here and the first thing I got is an attack... Lol cos am not here for virtual battle.... why can't people respect each others opinions here... Na wa.. Oooo

Surely will drop trade analysis or setups when I can but plz don't quote me and attack... am here to give back the best way I can... And also to learn a thing or two if possible... surely I started here...

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
WildChild00:

Not talking to you.....

...but I was talking to you.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
saxy4c:
I just enjoy being here bro, everyone says forex is a losing venture, so called acclaimed forex professionals say the same thing, so if I can in some way disprove that fact, then all I need is time [and some fist fights here and there cheesy) to prove a succinct point.
Your words are fuel to the battery in my phone and laptop, I can only keep on going. Las las, we would all be chairman. But try contribute and join us with this mentor the universe has opportuned you to meet. I closed those GBP trades in only like 500pips as posted. If I had the ginger from the guy, I would have been rolling in couple of thousand pips and be rejoicing with the members of my trading floor and probably not trade this month again. No be so oh

500pips... Jesus! That's great bro. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Is GBPJPY still going down for this week?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
peteregwu:
Is GBPJPY still going down for this week?
that is the lowest it should get to for the month.
if I were you, I might join in for a minimum of 200pips target with a stop of 40pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WildChild00(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vandorra:

...but I was talking to you.

I have no business with you bro.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 7:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
WildChild00:

I have no business with you bro.....

Lolll

Wild child = egbeere = bushbaby

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.