Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (530102 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Worth some tiny scalp.
Nzdcad.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
princeso2020:

Hello folks, i am sorry i came late today for those of us who took the trade calls i sent yesterday would have being stopped out with a loss on AUDCAD 1H but GBPUSD 1H is still on our side. this morning my system signaled for another buy setup on AUDCAD 1H, and i entered my target has being reached. If you are still on GBPUSD 1H Since yesterday please move your stop-loss to break even or better still half your stop-loss.

May the pips be with you all

TRADE WELL

GBPUSD 1H move your stop-loss to break even and wait for it to take profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
EURAUD SELL
SL @ 1.75900
TP @ 1.68000

AUDCHF BUY
SL @ 0.60000
TP @ 0.62350

AUDUSD BUY
SL @ 0.61730
TP @ 0.64920

SL is all about 40pips from entry now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Succhris: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fmusty:

Yes, I am one of them. Now send your money to me. Common sense is not common. The way some of you process info is alarming, na small children with developing brain full nairaland. Gosh!

Look at this stupid adult talking. Who needed your DPO analysis here?

I too know. It is better you face your demo or live account before spilling rubbish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Succhris:

Look at this stupid adult talking. Who needed your DPO analysis here?

I too know. It is better you face your demo or live account before spilling rubbish

K
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bornfool:
Hello traders, please I want to invest 10 dollars in trading I need a broker that will allow me to trade with 0.001 lot to save my account
open a cent account. Fxtm offers cent acc

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 2:12am On Apr 09, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Gold seems to be rejecting some serious support, so not a bad bargain for a buy. GBPCAD and pounds generally is testing broken resistance now support, also not a bad pickup.
All I'd say is that forget all the rules you see on the internet for trading. Get a strategy that would change your 200usd to 2000usd at the year's end, because of the consistency of your strategy.
Get a good strategy, use a lovely management of your money and then keep rinsing and repeating. You're made!
I beg you not to follow story tellers who show up from observation mode to show you results of running trades in 100s of pips and then tell you to make 10% of your 200usd at the end of the year. 20usd for one year? N8000 for one year? Go and sell pure water on Eko bridge or at Nasco junction in Rayfield Jos please!
We are in Nigeria, our government is playing with us, we need money and we need the best alternative to make a living.
The only institutional trader in this forum is Shevychen2, the bastard Odiaero [I may be banned again after a long while but it's worth it] came back as blackeurop to deceive his father's mother but we are smarter 10yrs later and he has vanished.
Can we get 10% in a day, that they make in a whole year?
Join the group on telegram, there are amazing guys getting better than I am to direct you from the scratch to learn this thing as it ought to be for only N410 [$1]. Join now before the genuine guys change their mind and price gets to to $1000, selah!!!
saxy4c:
EURAUD SELL
SL @ 1.75900
TP @ 1.68000

AUDCHF BUY
SL @ 0.60000
TP @ 0.62350

AUDUSD BUY
SL @ 0.61730
TP @ 0.64920

SL is all about 40pips from entry now.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 5:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Observation continues cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
I am still on all my earlier trades, entered 2nd position on my Gold, so massive massive pips in total.

USDNOK just started depositing pips, we move cool

Remember, forex no be ludo, I plan for days before I enter any trade...

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2020
Crude oil

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2020
AUDCAD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2020
NZDUSD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2020
This is as a result of studying the market for 365 days a year, for 3 years non-stop.

I repeat, forex is hard work.... But once you know what u are doing, then the sky is the starting point.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2020
GBPJPY.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2020
This is what TheYoda was saying....

Honestly bro what are we to do with your trades that are deep in profit when you didn't tell us when you were entering.?

Ok you are a good trader...

Next pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Donvic4u:

Honestly bro what are we to do with your trades that are deep in profit when you didn't tell us when you were entering.?

Next pls

K, cool next?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Anyways, I will go back to the background and continue with my observation mode, I don't have anything I want to gain from here, at the same time, I don't think I have anything to offer, as some nonsense fools derive joy attacking and bashing. I wish u all the best as always, remember, forex no be play play...

Back to observation mode cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Donvic4u:

Next pls
You're spot on Donvic4u, post like those are nothing but EGO. If you've got balls to post chart, post it when you enter, not when trade is already in profit.

Check the way I post mine, check how Benqozenero post his trades and check Saxy and others too.

Fmusty:
This is as a result of studying the market for 365 days a year, for 3 years non-stop.

I repeat, forex is hard work.... But once you know what u are doing, then the sky is the starting point.
You know better to post all these trades already running in profit. What is this going to teach anybody here? it's called forex trade alert, NOT post your already running trades to boost your EGO.

We are not here to show ego but to post trade alert or give some analysis, and not after fact chart. You do know I can enter buy and sell on demo and wait to show the one in profit here grin.

I like your post here because you tell people the bitter truth about forex, not the fairytale marketers have told them BUT PLEASE don't join bad gang by posting trades already running in big profits.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello folks, i am buying EURUSD @ 1.08843 sL: 1.08383 Tp: 1.09294
May the pips be with all

Trade Well

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2020
TheYoda:
You're spot on Donvic4u, post like those are nothing but EGO. If you've got balls to post chart, post it when you enter, not when trade is already in profit.

Check the way I post mine, check how Benqozenero post his trades and check Saxy and others too.

You know better to post all these trades already running in profit. What is this going to teach anybody here? it's called forex trade alert, NOT post your already running trades to boost your EGO.

We are not here to show ego but to post trade alert or give some analysis, and not after fact chart. You do know I can enter buy and sell on demo and wait to show the one in profit here grin.

I like your post here because you tell people the bitter truth about forex, not the fairytale marketers have told them BUT PLEASE don't join bad gang by posting trades already running in big profits.

Read my reply to him, I believe u can learn from it too.

As I said earlier, I have absolutely nothing to proof to any maga. I will massage my ego, because I worked so hard to get to this point.

cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2020
Fmusty:

As I said, I have absolutely nothing u proof to any maga. I will massage my ego, worked so hard getting to this point.

cool

Lol...no one asked to prove anything oo...

Just don't post chart of trades deep in profit if you didn't tel us when you were entering shikena...

If U want to teach us anything by all means go ahead bros....

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Fmusty:

Let me reply you before going, I believe you saw the USDNOK trade I posted, which is still fresh, and not in deep profit yet? Though I am not a market marker, I won't always win 100%, but I always take my time before taking any trade, hoping for win....

Then again, during my learning process, I take my time to study trades of people I believe know more than me, trades in deep profit already, I will just look at the chart even though I can't enter again and try to figure out the likely reason why the person enter the trade, from there I learnt more..... So it's not about calling out trades for u, reason why I consider this thread full of babies wanting to be spoon fed... A lot of you don't want to hear the hard truth, but prefer whoever keeps deceiving you with useless calls without proper preparation.

Keep waiting for trade calls ooooo, that's your headache.

cool

Lol... you'll post chart deep in profit and then we should look at it and learn from it...

Egbon just listen to what you are saying....
Buh what do I know...I'm still trading demo too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2020
princeso2020:
Hello folks, i am buying EURUSD @ 1.08843 sL: 1.08383 Tp: 1.09294
May the pips be with all

Trade Well

i am also looking at GBPUSD 1H i could enter a Buy in the next 36mins if my trade rules are met.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2020
Fmusty:

Brotherly, my trades here is to encourage people and to learn, of course by trying to dissect the chart I display here, and not to proof that I can make a lot of pips, nooooo, my money management rule is crazy, so those pips u saw me posting can worth only 20pips for some people here who knows nothing......... But I believe the way u want it here is to call trades, which I can't do... I am not perfect for sure, I win some and loss some, but you know what!? My losses is far lesser than my win.

Always take out the positive from every situation, and not the negative part alone.

Better still post setups if you can't post trade calls ....at least that's what pipnator and pipmarshal were doing

They don't post trade calls especially pipnator

So u can do same as well

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Fmusty:

As I said earlier, I have absolutely nothing to proof to any maga. I will massage my ego, because I worked so hard to get to this point.
cool
That's what I expect from new trader that start see light small small for tunnel. Posting after fact chart up and down here like a total newbie. What do I have to learn from your trades hehehe grin grin

Abi make i teach you join with the small wey you learn for those short 3 years lol .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2020
TheYoda:
That's what I expect from new trader that start see light small small for tunnel. Posting after fact chart up and down here like a total newbie. What do I have to learn from your trades hehehe grin grin

Abi make i teach you join with the small wey you learn for those short 3 years lol .

And you think your 20 years experience can match my short 3 years experience? I laugh. You must be sooooo dumb to think i need donkey years to be a master.

Bye bye
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello folks, i want to use this opportunity to address some issues i noticed here; Forex market is a very big market that allows anybody to participate without interference and as such i would want us to be very friendly and help one another in the area we can. a lot of us have different views as regard to how we trade and how we make our trade calls, to me that should not be a problem at all. what i am trying to pass across to us is this, that we make our trade calls to benefit the beginners here and to extend hand in friendship by sending some Forex tools as a gift to those who are starters here. if you are a beginner and you do not no where to start or may be you have but needs help, you want some trading tools and systems send your whatsup number to me and i will give you some of the highly profitable systems a bought very expensive for free. i mean it i have giving to some of us here and i am ready to give more.

May the pips be with you all

Trade well

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.