Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (533680 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mr100Dollars: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fmusty:

It is better you use your 30$ to flex, don't dash your money to brokers.

in conclusion i shouldn't think of going into forex trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mr100Dollars: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tonyfx:

Actually you can but it's going to depend on how good you are/your strategy is. that is what will determine whether you make profit or dash the money to your broker. But its advisable for new traders to start with a minimum of 200usd and not risk more than a percentage of their account because 99.99% of new traders always blow out their first account.
Hmm...Na wah o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Your persistent torment as regards my back to back gbas gbos gbas [this thing you say is always funny man cheesy] losses, led me to cry out to the universe,with fervent pleas in order to open my eyes to the ways of the charts grin.
I'm truly humbled by your commendations. I'd work harder In Sha Allah.
TheYoda:
Saxy4c by the way, good trading, great calls here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
I'm adding one more sell on Gold at 1685 area. I just really see they are trying not to let us get in on this downward ride and are trying to trap buyers for a good move down.
saxy4c:
You want this guy to enter one chance abi? To work with shine shine baby is not easy oh cheesy

But Gold is not bad to Sell today. If you see above 1679-82 Sell it for 1645-35.

We're most likely not seeing Gold making any new highs for now. I'm personally seeing Gold around 800 one of these months. No more 1800 for me.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by heskeyw(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Hmm...Na wah o
Your name is mr100dollars but u want to start with 30 usd?? Y not make it a 100?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
saxy4c:
My brother try, I don't blame your fear, Gold can take you out of your 100pips SL even before you finish pressing place order cheesy
Nice price projection you have there. Very worth the risk. Just keep at it and with time you'd know understand with proper money management when is best time to quickly bail or stand your ground and tell her to shut up, but still bail oh! cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha. You're right. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Is Olympic trade a forex trade platform? cause it's really different from meta4

Have never used them I use liteforex

dasrackhor:
This is so me
How do you mean?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
in conclusion i shouldn't think of going into forex trading?

Don't have any intention of putting your hard earned money yet, open a demo account and get enough materials on how to trade on YouTube..

Then look for something else to invest your money into for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok so we've had rough price projection since I woke up late morning, waited for price to get to our anticipated levels, took the trades and updated all entries even when in the negative to this point in some 300pips cumulatively. Already in another 1000 imaginary pips day cheesy. [If I sound bragging, these are just meant to be comical and only meant to hurt maybe just one or two deranged individuals grin]

The only thing that is left is to make theyoda happy and connect to myfxbook, for most personal reasons, that's not gonna happen cheesy
Someone should please call me when trades are close to 1000pips [abeg don't chase a trade oh, the fear of the market is the beginning of sense. After all this talk, 2 seconds, everything can burst o, lol.]
saxy4c:
I'm adding one more sell on Gold at 1685 area. I just really see they are trying not to let us get in on this downward ride and are trying to trap buyers for a good move down.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
AXYZ:
I may just be selling EurCad for the rest of this week.

Food don done

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oya let me give us expo.
If you want to join the party although rather late, you can sell Gold at 1682 if it comes again but with a tight SL because if Gold is higer that the SL it might be aiming for one more small high before the anticipated down.
SL 1686 TP 1646
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Hmm...Na wah o

I'm not trying to discourage you, my advice is just focus on a simple strategy on a demo account. The gospel truth about forex is that money is actually made on the long run that is on a series of trades.
Anyways enter trades that gives good risk/reward like the 3rd example in the pic below. That is how I trade

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bros that amount of money gives him the ability to carry out trades with a cumulative risk pip count of up to 300pips on the smallest lot. That means if from his strategy he can execute trades of within 30 to 40pips SL, he has about 10trades to take and feel the entire psychological, technical and sentimental swings of trading with real money.
Even if there are 19 chances of 20 that he would lose that account, he still is closer to that 1 chance to be in the 5% of successful traders or at best a consistent demo trader like me, lol.

You on the other hand, as a matter of salient fact is learning nothing and probably even putting you more in the 95% zone that won't make it in trading forex SUCCESSFULLY [no be curse abeg].

A demo account is to try out your strategy until you're confident enough to trade it live but WITH ACCOUNT PRESERVATION [money management] in mind. You're still clearly at the stage of seeing the wonders of how 10,000 can be 12,500 within 24hrs [very very possible with experience] but forgetting that it could also be 234 naija Naira just within the 24mins of breakfast. grin

My candid advice is that you follow this gentle man and trade with same amount or as much as you can afford to lose on the first try. It's much more wisdom to throw that money into a personal one on one forex education from the markets than expend it on worthless binging as ill advised by mufu [except you're a fan of the thick dark blended Irish beer grin]

I'm just advising from personal experience, I joined here with my trades hitting SL back to back, but I've learnt to see my demo as a real account of realistically 500USD and it has very much improved my trading, if you can help me with that real 100usd, I think I'm ready for live now cheesy cheesy
heskeyw:
Your name is mr100dollars but u want to start with 30 usd?? Y not make it a 100?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
saxy4c:
Bros that amount of money gives him the ability to carry out trades with a cumulative risk pip count of up to 300pips on the smallest lot. That means if from his strategy he can execute trades of within 30 to 40pips SL, he has about 10trades to take and feel the entire psychological, technical and sentimental swings of trading with real money.
Even if there are 19 chances of 20 that he would lose that account, he still is closer to that 1 chance to be in the 5% of successful traders or at best a consistent demo trader like me, lol.

You on the other hand, as a matter of salient fact is learning nothing and probably even putting you more in the 95% zone that won't make it in trading forex SUCCESSFULLY[no be curse abeg].

A demo account is to try out your strategy until you're confident enough to trade it live but WITH ACCOUNT PRESERVATION [money management] in mind. You're still clearly at the stage of seeing the wonders of how 10,000 can be 12,500 within 24hrs [very very possible with experience] but forgetting that it could also be 234 naija Naira just within the 24mins of breakfast. grin

My candid advice is that you follow this gentle man and trade with same amount or as much as you can afford to lose on the first try. It's much more wisdom to throw that money into a personal one on one forex education from the markets than expend it on worthless binging as I'll advised by mufu [except you're a fan of the thick dark blended Irish beer grin]

I'm just advising from personal experience, I joined here with my trades hitting SL back to back, but I've learnt to see my demo as a real account of realistically 500USD and it has very much improved my trading, if you can help me with that real 100usd, I think I'm ready for live now cheesy cheesy

saxy you remain a mvp here.
at least for now.
my 10,000acct is gone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kene1245(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
saxy4c:
Dey there dey wait make I message you, na until blackeurop resurrect before you'd hear from me be that grin
LOL � which level nah. I respect you so much
Here no fall my hand oooh. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
wiconse:

at least for now.
my 10,000acct is gone.

IMHO if there is a holy grail in forex, it's the daily timeframe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
The Law, I remain loyal sir.
Try that loss in real life especially in USD and tell me if you wont switch off your phone for the rest of the month and begin to curse the gods for leading you to forex cheesy cheesy
wiconse:
saxy you remain a mvp here. at least for now. my 10,000acct is gone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mr100Dollars: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
heskeyw:

Funny guy....Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mr100Dollars: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fmusty:

Don't have any intention of putting your hard earned money yet, open a demo account and get enough materials on how to trade on YouTube..

Then look for something else to invest your money into for now.
Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Mr100Dollars: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
saxy4c:

You on the other hand, as a matter of salient fact is learning nothing and probably even putting you more in the 95% zone that won't make it in trading forex SUCCESSFULLY [no be curse abeg].

My candid advice is that you follow this gentle man and trade with same amount or as much as you can afford to lose on the first try. It's much more wisdom to throw that money into a personal one on one forex education from the markets than expend it on worthless binging as ill advised by mufu [except you're a fan of the thick dark blended Irish beer grin]

Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
It clears noise of the smaller TFs and gives you a clear direction of price objectives so when Lower time frames are playing ringa ringa rosie.....you know how to hold much longer, but be careful, certain people would see your results as unthinkable grin
Tonyfx:
IMHO if there is a holy grail in forex, it's the daily timeframe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
wiconse:

at least for now.
my 10,000acct is gone.

Hehehehehhehheeheheehhhehehehehehehe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
This extra late entry has given 110pips almost 3R

Market has intraday capped right at our earlier mentioned resistance @1690. If intraday closes below 1674, we would most likely continue bear it down, on the other hand, If intraday closes abv 1683, it may suggest retest of 1690 with probably up till 1703 next.
For me I see a short term range between 1660-1703 most likely.
saxy4c:
Oya let me give us expo.
If you want to join the party although rather late, you can sell Gold at 1682 if it comes again but with a tight SL because if Gold is higer that the SL it might be aiming for one more small high before the anticipated down.
SL 1686 TP 1646

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
infofirst:

Smile. Corona no let am show yet o.

Been thinking to give out #5000 each to five members here as palliative measure instead. But the other monster in me be saying that's too small for boys here.
If you think it's nice. Nominate members that you think deserve it.

I have @Kene1245 as first person am nominating after that (fruster) refused to award the prize to him.
What do we think? Nominate yourself or nominate somebody.

Note:: Any one that have displayed big man in the thread will not be considered for the prize but you can nomimate others.
stumbled on this thread.

I want to nominate myself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Once upon a time in my life time. Oil traded at less than $10/parrel. How I so wished naijababe is around this thread now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
infofirst:
Once upon a time in my life time. Oil traded at less than $10/parrel. How I so wished naijababe is around this thread now.

This looks scary and maybe oil will be heading into the minus for real..... To do what happened to oil futures yesterday

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
infofirst:

That moniker and oil trades were a badass combo.

Can't believe I rode from 24 till date!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
infofirst:

This looks scary and maybe oil will be heading into the minus for real..... To do what happened to oil futures yesterday

Our dear Nigeria economy is in a terrific mess... It cost Nigeria $30 to produce a barrel. And the selling price of same oil is $11 as I type this.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Vandorra:

That moniker and oil trades were a badass combo.

Can't believe I rode from 24 till date!

You tried o... 24 to Kini

It's disturbing. Begging people to take crude oil for free.... It's shocking too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
saxy4c:
It clears noise of the smaller TFs and gives you a clear direction of price objectives so when Lower time frames are playing ringa ringa rosie.....you know how to hold much longer, but be careful, certain people would see your results as unthinkable grin

Exactly grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
infofirst:

Our dear Nigeria economy is in a terrific mess... It cost Nigeria $30 to produce a barrel. And the selling price of same oil is $11 as I type this.

It isn't a flat rate for Nigeria, bonny light sits around 20usd now.

Production cost of 30 isn't across board, prices differ amongst those refined and those soils naked.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by infofirst(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
wiconse:

at least for now.
my 10,000acct is gone.

Na so o. The CoronaVirus has done the unimaginable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.