Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535485 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trade up 40pips 2R.
Is Oil going to fall again?
saxy4c:
Closed USDCAD with 150pips. Buying 3955 SL 20pips Tp 100pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by princeso2020(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hello Folks, here is the download link to some of the systems. beginners take advantage.

Vcrush Code: https://gofile.io/?c=DdoqTW

Trend Fliter and Trend Scanner; https://gofile.io/?c=7ko5eU

Ejoy

May the pips be with you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
arabmoney14:

I already tried there but I got confused in those candlestick stuffs. I learn better form videos

www.cryptotips.us

Download missionfx course and
Eap trading channel course
For free
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pls what's the name of this thread in season one, I can't locate it from naira land search box
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gold up 90pips again grin
saxy4c:
Usdcad Trade up 19pips, almost 1R.

Buying Gold again 1700 SL 1696 TP open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Artillerous(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
saxy4c:
Get on hotforex, get funded in a couple of minutes and withdrawals in hours. And you can transfer from your Nigerian bank account to your dollar trading account.

Go to forex peace army and see reviews on Exness. How do we get these things?

Thank you all for the info. I will use every dot of info mentioned here. I will also check forex army.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Artillerous(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
saxy4c:
Get on hotforex, get funded in a couple of minutes and withdrawals in hours. And you can transfer from your Nigerian bank account to your dollar trading account.

Go to forex peace army and see reviews on Exness. How do we get these things?

Thank you all for the info. I will use every dot of info mentioned here. I will also check forex peace army.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by arabmoney14: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bornfool:

www.cryptotips.us

Download missionfx course and
Eap trading channel course
For free
Thanks man. Will check it out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
No need anymore, just use them when you need to check reviews on most things forex. Like there is one pipmarshall blog like that which would soon that getting mass queries because they are charging big money with nothing to offer.
Use hotforex bro.
Artillerous:

Thank you all for the info. I will use every dot of info mentioned here. I will also check forex peace army.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
saxy4c:
No need anymore, just use them when you need to check reviews on most things forex. Like there is one pipmarshall blog like that which would soon that getting mass queries because they are charging big money with nothing to offer.
Use hotforex bro.

Soon his subscribers will be like....where is pipmarshall

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Artillerous:

It's a long story. undecided

You can recommend anyone where you made a successful withdrawal.

Ava trade, fxprimus, Tikmill and Exness are on my list. I need to sign in any 2 reliable brokers please help me.
Exness is a good broker, i have personally used them for more than a year now, have not had an issue with them, you can also try hotforex smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Seems sanity has been restored to the house, alot of nice things happening grin
Kudos Guys wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Artillerous(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gentlemen thank you.

On the forex peace army, hotforex, tickmill and Exness were found to be fair. Hotforex leading.

Ava trade, instaforex. FPA disapproved these two

INSTAFOREX is tagged SCAM by FPA. This same instaforex is where I lost about $3000.
I lost about $1800 to Alpari. I lost about $500 to FXCM. FXCM will always change their policies against your favour.

I'm getting small small gains by trading with forextime. I just do not want all eggs in one basket again as I did with instaforex

Application of information is POWER. Thank you all.

I'm trying hotforex and tickmill right away. If there is any advice against tickmill do not hesitate to let me know, abeg.

A big thanks to you big brothers.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
You almost caused me a serious health issue with pepper entering the wrong spot.
Oga travel drop key make gateman wash inside motor.
Gateman drive car go pick him simbi wey him dey razzle since 2years now come house dey flex. Oga come back catch them, instead of gateman to catch ground beg for him life. The guy raise shoulder dey ask Oga WHO BE YOU? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tonyfx:

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Go and borrow money and sell gold.

Thank me later. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gasive:

Thank me later. smiley
Give us entry, stop and target kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
saxy4c:
You almost caused me a serious health issue with pepper entering the wrong spot.
Oga travel drop key make gateman wash inside motor.
Gateman drive car go pick him simbi wey him dey razzle since 2years now come house dey flex. Oga come back catch them, instead of gateman to catch ground beg for him life. The guy raise shoulder dey ask Oga WHO BE YOU? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gasive:

Thank me later. smiley

Oga this your confidence give me goosebumps oo shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Give us entry, stop and target kiss

1705 is good.

1st TP 1695.

But it should break that support this time around.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tonyfx:

Oga this your confidence give me goosebumps oo shocked

Lolx.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
For those of you looking at changing brokers or finding new one.

You need to list those things you want and try to see if it can be tailored along what the broker offers.

Just like when u wanna buy a ride, you need one With a minimum of 600hp, V8 engine, 200mph....definitely, you won't be looking at a 1986 manual Toyota Camry,you would be looking at a Ferrari, maybach and the likes.

1. Mode of withdrawal/deposit(no of hrs or days)

2. Spread. Some brokers offer zero spread but charge some commission per trade, e.g( exness zero account, cfhmarkets, pepper stone raw account ).

3. Some widen their spread during time of major data release,some don't. Find out.

4. Some increase their spread during the change of a new day, some don't, IC market and exness does this a lot.

5. Are you using a registered broker ? There are 1st,2nd and 3rd tier registration. Example of those in the first tier are FSA(UK), NFA(us)....other lower tiers of registration include Cysec,MFSA.

Is there any advantage of using FSA and NFA brokers? Sorry to bust your bubble, you are only insured to a max of 50kusd, or 50k euro, or 50k pounds...lol

6. Scalping. Consider this when looking for a broker, some do not accept accept scalping, some do.

You don't know what scalping is? Omo ase, dey wait make I explain.

7. Forget forexpeacearmy. Never use them for reviews. You will be misled. There is a pool of review jobbers who brokers and service owners pay from time to time to bad review competitors.

8. Metatrader or ctrader.

Find out what suits you and what your broker offers. If you haven't use ctrader before, you are missing.

9. A broker doesn't make you win more trades. Hold your village people responsible for your losses.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gasive:

1705 is good.

1st TP 1695.

But it should break that support this time around.
Stop loss nko
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Stop loss nko

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nikdam: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tonyfx:

lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gasive:

Thank me later. smiley
Don't be surprised grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
arabmoney14:

I dont even know what is moving average self. I can still learn the basics of forex from there right? Cause am an absolute beginner
Yes you will, the first few videos.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Looks like GBPUSD is making a HnS on the daily timeframe

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lapeztech:

Lolx. My trade is still on sha though I closed the 0.01 trade to avoid margin call.
The down move will happen soon.

I spot good reversal points but good entries have been my Achilles heel. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lapeztech:

Have you seen oga pjames yet? This shit isn't funny no more. I lost $5.01 on that closed trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gasive:

Have you seen oga pjames yet? This shit isn't funny no more. I lost $5.01 on that closed trade.
Oga PJAMES1, I know it's not right summoning you like an Oracle but base on say you are now the gods. Please we need u grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lapeztech:

Oga PJAMES1, I know it's not right summoning you like an Oracle but base on say you are now the gods. Please we need u grin grin grin

Lolx..

Oga Pjames1 we need you abeg.

Come and recalibrate my trading psychology.

I'm making the wrong calls at the right time. cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Lapeztech: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tonyfx:
Looks like GBPUSD is making a HnS on the daily timeframe
I will sell at the break of the trend in 1hr TF or continue buying at the break of the resistance at 1.24509

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.