Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,045 members, 7,866,944 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (543960 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
meshpips:
@schevygen,

darwinex whom you promote very strongly CHARGES me when I deposit.

Pepperstone doesn't charge me on deposits.

Is your darwinex hungry for the little amount they charge me for deposit?
Please let's keep the limits. I am not promoting anyone. Have you seen me share an affiliate link here or what? I haven't even shared any strategy and asked people to follow..I know it is too much expecting some of you to measure your words, but please.. Try.

I pay very small wire transfer fees when I withdraw/deposit money with them. It is their business model and I don't have any issues whatsoever with it.

They also offer max 1:30 leverage (1:200 if you can be bothered to provide more lengthy documentation) and I still don't care. BTW, I have since found other options that are equally as good so they are not my only broker.

To each his own.

I wonder when showing good traders why they should and how they can trade OPM legitimately without stress turned to promoting a broker.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Shevychen2:

Please let's keep the limits. I am not promoting anyone. Have you seen me share an affiliate link here or what? I haven't even shared any strategy and asked people to follow..I know it is too much expecting some of you to measure your words, but please.. Try.

I pay very small wire transfer fees when I withdraw/deposit money with them. It is their business model and I don't have any issues whatsoever with it.

They also offer max 1:30 leverage (1:200 if you can be bothered to provide more lengthy documentation) and I still don't care. BTW, I have since found other options that are equally as good so they are not my only broker.

To each his own.

The charge was on a SKRILL deposit not wire transfer.

Are they hungry for the little amount?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
meshpips:

The charge was on a SKRILL deposit not wire transfer.

Are they hungry for the little amount?

Email them and ask them sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
meshpips:

I forget am for house.

Shebi I tried to press for all traders to put a link to their myfxbook in their signature but una say no.

You guys are not ready to sanitize this industry yet. I had even thought the older/more experienced traders will be in support but how wrong I was.

Make una stay here dey deceive unaselves. Calling yourselves professional traders.

do yours like i have done.
let d demo guys keep demoing

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Shevychen2:

Sir, I hope you now see how painful it actually is when one makes such imbalanced assertions?

I only used the same metric with which you condemned blufx to evaluate darwinex.

E never reach fight.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
meshpips:

Sir, I hope you now see how painful it actually is when one makes such imbalanced assertions?

I only used the same metric with which you condemned blufx to evaluate darwinex.

E never reach fight.
You are frigging hilarious. You paid charges on Skrill so Darwinex is evil? Wait until you find out other limits like the credit card etc. If you don't like them, withdraw your money and rest.

Your anger is that I shut down your Blu Fx that asks people to pay subscription fees? You ignored the man that did the actual analysis and trying to find what to say to me that only talked about how they are making money off those subscriptions? grin grin

Imbalanced assertions that I am trying to warn people about the danger of paying upfront fees for a measly $25,000 account with dozens of rules? Or that I didn't warn you that Darwinex charges commission for Skrill (which I am sure isn't up to 0.01%of whatever you deposited)? Or is it the Tigerwit one that is annoying you?

If I see a recommendation or an assertion that is either dangerous or featuring intentional or unintentional dishonesty, I will react if I have the time. Wouldn't give a toss about your Tigerwit if you didn't start the A-book B-book talk (when addressing people that will start an account with $100 or less).. Also wouldn't care about your Blu Fx if they weren't charging fees that 90% of people will lose.

If you want to compare this to Darwinex charging you commission to deposit money..Lmao. Like I said, no vex. Next time I will tell you about everything.. Including their weekly swaps to be balanced. You will tell me if I came here to do a Darwinex broker review or to talk about their OPM opportunities. Nonsense.

You and who is fighting? Lmfao. Man, bye.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
meshpips:

Interesting perspective!

A few things for us to know:

Most times, the trades can be taken on a DEMO account and then the risk will be adjusted afterward the trade is then mirrored on the LIVE accounts. This is just a way to ensure "control"

What do you say about this?

It all comes down that they are feasting on subscription fees, like i said from my findings, I don't believe they move you from demo to live accounts as no way to verify that, so they use demo and can manipulate prices. so the best trader can not even get there.

This is just like PONZI scheme called MMM, If let's say from Nigerian clients 100 persons subscribed with 50,000 naira for a $25,000 each account ( which I insist is demo accounts and its the fact) this is equivalent if it was to be real money as claimed $25,000 x 100 = $2.5millio in naira over 800 million Equity made available to 100 persons depositing a total combined subscription fees of 5,000,000 million in naira, th I can never be possible hence it's a demo accounts.

Now here is the MMM TRICKS:
They made the sub. fees easily affordable to aspiring traders who can not afford bigger money in exchange to trade Live account of $25,000 (FALSE DEPOSITS).

If out of the 100 subbed traders with that stringent rules from the broker of 1:3 leverages as you said miraculously in their dreams pull it up and made the 5% for the month from the demo account they are thinking it's live, that is $1250 from the $25,000 so called deposit, this equals to 450,000 in naira.

From the calculations above it means 99 traders lose during the month and 1 won which is 1 percent.
The firm can easily take out 450,000 in naira from the total deposit of 5,000,000 naira paid by the 100 clients and pay to only the 1 percent that won and still have profits of 4,550,000 naira.

But let change the hands of the clock here, that 50 of the traders are almost hitting or about to hit the targets for the month which is 5%, that should be
$1250 x 50 times 360= 22,500,000 in naira.

I can bet you this is were they will start manipulating the proprietary platforms of them, and those traders will never get to the targets because they the firm BLUFX knew that those accounts are demo and not real and no way they could pay out such amount if they allow those traders to hit targets.

IT'S JUST LIKE TRADING WITH A RETAIL BROKER THAT IS NOT STP, YOUR WIN IS THEIR LOSS AND YOUR LOSS IS THEIR WIN, SO THEY WILL NEVET ALLOW YOU WIN, EVEN IF YOU GET THE MARKET DIRECTION RIGHT, THEY WILL HANG OR MANIPULATE THE PLATFORMS TILL THE TRADES YOU TOOK GOES AGAINST YOU.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AK284(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Blackeuropean:
And my Verdicts about BluFx:

:
Trick ; BluFx preys on greed of aspiring traders and offer them acvount of 25000 for a monthly fee.
The leveraged of the accounts is ridiculously 1:1 to 1:2, even me will not even dare to touch that talk less of sweating on it, because there is no way you can meet the condition target of 5% before they allow you withdraw the so called 50%
They offer a prop. platform and no way you can verify if you are actually trading real or demo account

As far as I'm concern, you are being made to trade a demo account, because no one will offer you account with real money of $25,000 for a fee of 50,00 naira to Nigerian clients, and 199 pounds for UK based clients, when you can easily lose the Real money and they become actually the loser here, so you are trading a demo, which they can easily manipulate to make sure no matter the way you sweat it, you do not meet the monthly target to qualify for the withdrawal, and one of the perfect legal ticklish way they did that is to offer you with a very ridiculous leverage, this is done to keep you as long as possible to keep paying the monthly subscription.

They are only interested on your monthly subscriptions, and will do whatever it takes to keep you paying for that monthly, while you keep hoping to meet the target, its just a simple trick and I commend them for their smartness.

NO PROFFESDIONAL TRADER WILL FALL FOR THIS TRICK, AND IT'S EASIER TO MAKE 10,000 NAIRA MONTHLY FROM YOU 50,000 NAIRA FROM TRADING WITH IT IN REGULAR BROKER THAN BLUEFX.
GOOD DAY.

I began to fear them when they didn't disclose their leverage but I assume it will be around 1:25.
Another contraint is that no overnight position so basically If you are not a good scalper,it will be very hard coupled with total of 15% profit condition you have to Meet for the month.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
AK284:

I began to fear them when they didn't disclose their leverage but I assume it will be around 1:25.
Another contraint is that no overnight position so basically If you are not a good scalper,it will be very hard coupled with total of 15% profit condition you have to Meet for the month.
Can you imagine? Oh my goodness.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
meshpips:

Correction: for blufx the leverage is 3:1

For the second part that I put in bold, you have 5% risk intra - day and are not permitted to lose more than 10% within the month.

I think you should be a little bit less hasty with the assumptions you are making. Take out time to find out how this stuff works and then you can come back and place a balanced judgement on what your findings are.

Just get the point, No way you can make it to that even with 1:3 if the offer so, if you total funds under HEDGEFUNDS is $1.3b Both for Spread Betting and Retails, and the bank give us 1:3 LEVERGE. we will reject that, talk less of account still in tense of thousands.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
AK284:

They can not give you such leverage as its good for good scalper, he said 1:3, I knew there are other hidden rules that are not public, but once so called traders sub. then they are in for shockers.I

Oh now 15% monthly profits with 1:3 and no overnight positions for Nigerian clients? Like I said they are just interested about the sub. fees and not Real accounts they offer.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
What an elderly man sees while sitting.....

U know d rest...thanks shevyshen and blackeuropean

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
meshpips:
@optimisticgondy,

while you are busy taking screenshots of our chats on whatsapp, please do well not to be selective.

When you closed out the trades without conferring with me, I asked you a simple question "how then do you want to get your money back"?

Your response was "don't worry, I take that as a lesson"

That's exactly why I was utterly surprised when you came on here to write what you did last year.

If I already sent you 50,000 Naira, this is proof positive that if you had decided that I payback the money (a fraction of it), I certainly would have accepted.

But you said that you will take it as a lesson, only to come here and write what you did.

That's sly abi?

Kindly include this screen shot to the ones you are compiling.

Thanks!

Note: Talking about "miracles" I could perform on a trading account, I showed you screen shots of that other account I was trading along side yours after the wake of the US - China trade war, the equity left was just about $200 - $300 right?

At the end of the 30 - day trading period, where was the balance and equity? Over $6,800

Now when you saw that happen with your own eyes in the just concluded month and still ask me which "miracle" I wanna perform, I wonder if I can help your unbelief!

Put back the money you closed out on that account and allow me contunue with the trading of the account.

And by the way, the offer I gave you to return 50% of what I lost on your account is no longer available!

Put the amount you closed back into the account and provide me with the login details.

You closed out the trades without conferring with me and as such you should be responsible for the loss that could have been remedied.
don't worry..by the time you're dealt with, you'll return my #200k while I refund your #5k trade that I closed. I wanted this to go before, but never again. You need to be dealt with, and I don't mind spending all the money to have you dealt with. You don't have shame for burning #200k account in a day. I closed out if anger cos of the stupid way you trade. You burnt #200k within 2 days and #50k again within few days..you burnt #50k to #4k, I think(I'll check later on mt4), breaching agreement not to risk more than 5% on a trade, and you thought I would be happy with that?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
@meshpips.
I came here so that others won't fall for your stupid marketing that you're a professional, especially when 2 other people in an fxgroup I belong 2 claimed you burnt their accounts within few days too.
You burn people hard-earned money with no remorse, and so, you won't go scot-free

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by bcashy: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
@meshpips and @optimisticgondy please you guys should allow this matter rest this 2020.

Let bygone be bygone and let this thread forge ahead peaceful with love.

@Meshipip was bad but I think and believe since the beginning of the new year he has decided to leave his old ways behind and to be a better person.

@Optimisticgondy, business go bad from time to time. It doesn't mean the business partner had it all planned out to cheat/frustrate you. It can actually happen to anybody. Just take this as one bad business and do not think @meshipip is obligated to pay you for your loss. After all if the business had gone well you would have benefited and we won't even hear anything.

At all, let's stop taking sides in this matter and threatening thunder and brimstone. When they contracted the business we weren't there.

Just let this whole talk die a natural death just like the account. So we can see road and move on to the reason why we are here. FTA.

Special thanks to my Boss @infofirst. I will never forget you.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Benqozenero:
@meshpips and @optimisticgondy please you guys should allow this matter rest this 2020.

Let bygone be bygone and let this thread forge ahead peaceful with love. .
It's very easy to say let it go when it's another person money. If your 200k was thrown inside fire in 2 days, would you be saying same thing.

You can be openly boasting after you burn account, fine it has happened, but you won't be openly boasting still.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
Shevychen2:

Thanks alot for your input Sir. I would like to find out what is your view on Exness as a broker? are they okay?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Thanks alot for your input Sir. I would like to find out what is your view on Exness as a broker? are they okay?
Why would you ask question that you can easily find answers to by simple googling it. Plenty review website for broker. Do you think him as one person will know more than say 50 different people review.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Abambam: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Daily method I'm trying out, looks promising.
Needs just 30mins-45mins daily, After new daily candle open.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Abambam:
It's very easy to say let it go when it's another person money. If your 200k was thrown inside fire in 2 days, would you be saying same thing.

You can be openly boasting after you burn account, fine it has happened, but you won't be openly boasting still.

The boasting part is certainly not good. Humans react to things differently maybe for a reason or the other. But we can all see he is trying to be a better person.

Let me tell you a story. 2yrs ago, there's this money I got from executive a building contract ($10,000). Before then, I have been noticing an account manager on the Fxtm top account managers board list. I checked his trading history and all that, every was wonderful. Little drawdown and capital exposure. His account has been running for more than 2yrs and his return was great. I invested my hard earned $10,000 and that very week the trading account crashed. I was devastated. Still today I still feel that loss.
Now has that stopped me from investing in other account managers doing well? No.

You see this business is very difficult so we traders, managers and investors must prepare our hearts for the unexpected at any time to avoid high blood pressure.

Traders are human beings and mistake/human error are inevitable.

It's painful I know, but now we must move forward.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

I don't use them boss.. But they have decent history.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by EmpressT(f): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Happy new year Duru. How have you been?
AwesomeDuru:
Present o! We are back and better! Happy new year everyone! smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
EmpressT:
Happy new year Duru. How have you been?
I've been fine. I lost your contact. Send me a whatsapp message.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by EmpressT(f): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
I lost my phone few months ago. So, I have retrieved my line.

AwesomeDuru:
I've been fine. I lost your contact. Send me a whatsapp message.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
I love coming back and having loads to read.
Whether trades go bad or good, experience will still speak.

Thanks for the insight shared here
@Blackeuropean @saxy4c @meshpips @Shevychen2 and everyone else I didn't mention.

@Capitals, one day I'll reach the school that you, @currentprice and @infofirst will dedicate for Oil teaching grin ..... My courage to touch that commodity is still building..... Nearly everytime, SL tongue tongue

*School's back in session but I'll keep on keeping on *

Let's make judicious use of the weekend.
Let's go over our Trading Plan & Strategy again, see if we stuck to it last week and look to stick to it further on.
Let's make the next week much better. Cheers! grin

PS: The last paragraph is just copied quotes grin grin wink
We'll get to the point of being able to beat our chests and say it one day wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Muzikluva(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hi guys... Please is it advisable to invest in PAMM under forexlogger or fxtm? Which is better
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:40am On Jan 19, 2020
saxy4c:
"You are not a real trader if you can take that many trades in a day" besides "there is no way you can take multiple trades on a particular catching all it's swings except it's not a real account" take it to the bank " You're a demo trader" grin
You keep playing yourself for a fool. You totally ignore the place when he said he was a scalper?

Are you a scalper? with all these your demo trade calls wey you dey call for here?

saxy4c:

Don't worry I'm an advanced beginner as compared to when the real beginners come for you, was only reiterating their association's remarks when I got on here a couple of months ago though. Notice I wrote those in parenthesis? No be me talk them oh.
Hope you can share from the numerous exposure you've accumulated in your decade of prop trading, welcome on board buddy.

You didn't notice, all the people wey be dey back you for here, wey dey give you support, they all left after you use your demo account to blow their live account lol grin

1 thing be say, u cant play forex, your yansh go open. your people dey comment here before say with your signal, 1 week dey make 50%, where are they now? account don perforated grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:47am On Jan 19, 2020
Generally people dey very naive. People are generally sheep, they want to be told what to do, how to live their life.

I don't know Blackeuropean, but what he said here is just still what anybody can write here, oh i manage hedge fund. Example if hin say with capital base of 800,000,000$. Just this small word , people go don quick forgot how to use their brain , turn to slave one time.

This is why you have pastors telling followers to drink bleach, and you will see them drinking it shocked shocked

Blackeuropean might be, and might not be but you people should stop believing everything you read online.

Nothing against you bro.

Have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 4:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Please i don't like being quote if you are not sticking to discussion on ground, hence I don't reply such quotes, If you want to see me or live chat me and verify me very well, get a Bloomberg Sub. I will gradly connect with you from trading floor LIVE.

But as long as I'm watching on here at the moment, anyone that tried to mislead persons on here, I will imput my two cent to it.

And yeah I Trade with Saxo and Duka SA and VIP accounts and above, unless i want to help out investor or trader with moving forward, it's what it is.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ejosh4(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Benqozenero:

The boasting part is certainly not good. Humans react to things differently maybe for a reason or the other. But we can all see he is trying to be a better person.

Let me tell you a story. 2yrs ago, there's this money I got from executive a building contract ($10,000). Before then, I have been noticing an account manager on the Fxtm top account managers board list. I checked his trading history and all that, every was wonderful. Little drawdown and capital exposure. His account has been running for more than 2yrs and his return was great. I invested my hard earned $10,000 and that very week the trading account crashed. I was devastated. Still today I still feel that loss.
Now has that stopped me from investing in other account managers doing well? No.

You see this business is very difficult so we traders, managers and investors must prepare our hearts for the unexpected at any time to avoid high blood pressure.

Traders are human beings and mistake/human error are inevitable.

It's painful I know, but now we must move forward.

It's painful you don't know this meshpips guy... It's sad to say some of his antics still gets people like you cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Trade for week.
Eu has shown head and shoulders pattern. I will wait for price to break the neckline before selling or price can pullback before selling aggressively

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.