Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535326 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 2:04pm On May 19, 2020
hidhrhis:
I want to be like saxy4c in the forex world
Still stuck on demo but I sabi say I go go live one day
You always motivate me bro
Kudos I want to trade and understand the market like saxy4c and I know insha Allah I will get their
He certainly has the stuff. Keep working hard at learning while following him. Don't rush. Joining the 20-30% of people that are profitable is not easy but certainly doable.

https://financefeeds.com/many-retail-fx-traders-lose-many-gain-look-averages/

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2020
Shevychen2:

He certainly has the stuff. Keep working hard at learning while following him. Don't rush. Joining the 20-30% of people that are profitable is not easy but certainly doable.

Yeah thanks for this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by FX(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2020
I dont know what's wrong with Access Bank. I withdrew money from my Fxpro trading account since on 6th of May, up till now I've not seen the money. The broker has sent me evidence that the money was processed and sent on 6th of May back to my dollar Visa card. The broker said it is my bank that is delaying in crediting my account. I don tire for access bank. I've sent tonnes of mails to access bank but they have not even replied any. They want me to go physically to a bank branch to lay this complain.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2020
blackman007:

Boss please how many pips move did this news caused??
Which pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by highzikking(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2020
Yes. thank you.
saxy4c:
Break of the D1 UTL [up trend line] and then I sold at the retest of the TL, can you see it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 2:40pm On May 19, 2020
Shevychen2:

It set the tone for the bullish run you are seeing now across the major pairs.

I was asking about that particular pair, thanks for your input anyways...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 2:42pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=harizonal123 post=89722683]
Which pair?[/quote

EURCHF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 2:42pm On May 19, 2020
harizonal123:

Which pair?

EURCHF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 19, 2020
Shevychen2:

this report can make someone to loose all hope, especially if you are struggling to be keep your head above water
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2020
Golf Gold Gold angry
140pips up on this and there is still 500pips up for grabs if all goes according to the plan posted earlier.

500pips easily in less than 40hrs of the new week. These are the kind of gains that make you forget infinitesimal losses here and there.
You can either run now or bring the dark flavoured 1759 to mix with our pami grin
saxy4c:
1727 looks like a sweet entry here for a buy here with a tight SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2020
Expecting a retrace here. Dont like the delay at this level.

Selling Gold 1741 sl 1747 TP open
saxy4c:
Golf Gold Gold angry
140pips up on this and there is still 500pips up for grabs if all goes according to the plan posted earlier.

500pips easily in less than 40hrs of the new week. These are the kind of gains that make you forget infinitesimal losses here and there.
You can either run now or bring the dark flavoured 1759 to mix with our pami grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2020
Alot of volatility this week just 2 market days cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2020
Shevychen2:

Oga i hail you oh grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 19, 2020
forendals:
*Strictly for persons that have no Idea of what forex* is about and what to learn.
The ABC of forex by *forexdrillers*

Training fee.. free
Terms and conditions apply

Join the below link
https:// chat .whatsapp .com/ HpcScwzRh7E9GHNcgzx8tV

The terms and conditions are simple.
Invite as many friends as possible.
Training starts by 6pm.
Share with friends.
this is on the basics. I know few people wanted to learn, here is an opportunity
good to be back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Shevychen2: 3:13pm On May 19, 2020
forendals:

this report can make someone to loose all hope, especially if you are struggling to be keep your head above water
Lol. Then the person is better off quitting. Nothing good comes easy. If you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen etc.

It is always funny when people expect forex to be easy, as if other fields are easy. Only 15% of people that enter medical school become accomplished doctors. https://www.theapprenticedoctor.com/top-7-reasons-students-drop-medical-school/

The same applies to Engineering where 40% drop out in year one only.. https://www.collegetransitions.com/blog/so-you-want-to-be-an-engineer/ and I am sure it is the same for other professions that can make you money.

Even selling crayfish, how many people dey use am build house and buy motor?

When Linda Ikeji and the guy that owns this forum started making money, thousands of people rushed into blogging. How many even see ordinary $100 chop from Google Adsense?

Lmao.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2020
Closing out at 1736 for 50pips
saxy4c:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2020
forendals:

I think those stats are encouraging smiley
Do you know previous stats were quoting 95% losing and 5% profitable cheesy
If person no quit that time no be now he go cum quit, it is possible dont give up wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 3:22pm On May 19, 2020
Shevychen2:

brokers are really making money. Its like to pays more to be a broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2020
saxy4c:

U were right on that Eurgbp but am pretty sure na Up in still dey go na rubbish retracement took me out today. Pls what is your overall bias on that pair this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2020
Well you're already sure.
I never reach that level yet grin
Bornfool:
U were right on that Eurgbp but am pretty sure na Up in still dey go na rubbish retracement took me out today. Pls what is your overall bias on that pair this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2020
blackman007:

EURCHF

About 154. On a normal day about 40
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 4:52pm On May 19, 2020
harizonal123:

About 154. On a normal day about 40

Thanks for this information bro.... on a norms I thought news couldn’t produce more than 60pips, I guess this is a very massive and high impact news....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 19, 2020
Sell, buy sell sell buy; whichever one that does well would be reported.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2020
saxy4c:
Well you're already sure.
I never reach that level yet grin

Da pair don dey give me emotion, na why I won force aam up I don redo the analysis I omit a very key zone I suppose to be paying attention to. I can see a double top forming for there.I Shaa pray you will not reach my inconsistent level wey I still dey grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 7:11pm On May 19, 2020
FX:
I dont know what's wrong with Access Bank. I withdrew money from my Fxpro trading account since on 6th of May, up till now I've not seen the money. The broker has sent me evidence that the money was processed and sent on 6th of May back to my dollar Visa card. The broker said it is my bank that is delaying in crediting my account. I don tire for access bank. I've sent tonnes of mails to access bank but they have not even replied any. They want me to go physically to a bank branch to lay this complain.

Try their Twitter handle
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Michealeni: 7:31pm On May 19, 2020
saxy4c:
Don't mean to intrude on your analysis but he looks kind of bullish above 8650.
Thanks bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2020
Anyone should please help me out
I'm stalling in my learning
I need 100 naira airtime to do night sub to download otabor's recent videos on YouTube

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Michealeni: 7:33pm On May 19, 2020
saxy4c:
To not only survive but excel in trading, you need to think like you're trading against yourself. [I should start creating a trading quotes booklet and sell for only 2k grin].

The market makes you comfortable with holding on to large drawdowns and praying that it reverses to small profits so you can bail, while another billionaire trader like blackeuropean is holding on to his profits running in 100s of pips and just relaxing sipping his sweet palm wine with peppered 404, day in day out.

95% of traders do the same thing and that's why consistently being profitable seems like a mirage to most of them. Take this trade as something you didnt expect, and it could either give you zero pips which InShaAllah we'd get a recovery setup or you take your account from 100 to 1000usd in maybe a couple of weeks. I'd try to stop talking too gmuch, but why let you feel the pains you also could have easily avoided?
Just be like say you dey talk to me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 19, 2020
Buy EU 952 SL 923 TP 1010
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2020
Bornfool:
Gbpusd is heading back breaking the resistance. But I think is a fakeout pose by those thief wey won steal our money, I will be waiting for today candle to close before looking for any setup

As we can see this gu is forming a bullish kangoroo or pinbar on the 4hour time am looking for the daily close above the resistance to be looking for buy entry.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2020
Both trades achieved 220pips.

Classic error as I typed TP at 108.80 instead of 108.08 which is the exact top of the pennant and W formation not M [I'm definitely going sober for a while grin].Would be good to look for a sell now but with current Fundamentals, I'm out!
saxy4c:
Adding a buy 106.8
4H price is on the 50fib level and I'm looking for an M formation.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 19, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
Buy EU 952 SL 923 TP 1010

SL hit. Buying again at 920 SL 896 TP 1010

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.