Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531386 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 12:49pm On May 27, 2020
meshpips:

Time and again I have spoken concerning his Value at Risk. I also have had concerns whether or not he trades all the plenty calls he makes.

You know say them don already label me as person wey nor sabi trade, so when I saw his myfxbook link, I bookmarked it to see how much progress he could make.

But last last, him fall my hand and that of Zoryan the great wey train am.

Why are you guys breaking timetable angry
Weekdays is for trading
Weekends is for fights grin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 12:49pm On May 27, 2020
meshpips:
@saxy4c was trading without stop loss.

He had about 2.4 mini lot positions like 5 times.

He sold AUDUSD, the thing bought throughout yesterday.

He sold NZDUSD, again the thing bought all through the day.

Him come kuku say make him try buy something. So he bought USDCAD, again fiam! The thing begin sell.

@saxy4c, who you offend? Abi village people don reason your matter?

Shebi you been dey do 2 - 3% risk per trade? Now we dey watch you practise what you preach you come dey fall our hand.

Please be humble enough for us to keep watching how things unfold. Link the account back to myfxbook for our viewing pleasure abeg!

I am never surprised, i remember saying the guy just dey do kalo kalo, no reasonable trader will be trading 15 - 50 pairs per day.

Let his foolish asslickers come and defend him as usual.....

Rada rada
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 12:59pm On May 27, 2020
Goldhomes:

This hilarious!
Your monitoring spirit juju strong ooo
When you go change from bad belle?

The slightest common sense, you foolish people don't have... How is this bad belle? You forgot that your foolish mentor always try to conderm people here calling them scammer, even me that never request for kobo here was labelled scammer, do u call your foolish mentor out as bad belle then? Thunder fire you there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 12:59pm On May 27, 2020
Osecalome:
Prospective traders, Make at least 200pips per week from our signals for free
Lets make money together
Dm. @E_George on telegram to be added to the channel

Better go and sit down one place.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 1:02pm On May 27, 2020
Fmusty:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2020
Fmusty wait till weekend
My boss saxy4c ain't gat your time right now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2020
Osecalome:
Prospective traders, Make at least 200pips per week from our signals for free
Lets make money together
Dm. @E_George on telegram to be added to the channel
E be like say dem dey fry plantain for your head
Abi this one smoke Colo ni
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2020
Fmusty:

Chaii you wickedooo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 1:34pm On May 27, 2020
meshpips:

Shebi him don remove the account from myfxbook.

Abeg the guy last up to 90 days?

@saxy4c why na?

Well, never bother to check his profile for once, only got to know about his myfxbook from ppl comments here, someone that can't last for 30 days claiming 4 years of weekly profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 1:38pm On May 27, 2020
hidhrhis:
Fmusty wait till weekend
My boss saxy4c ain't gat your time right now

And you think i have you fools time? I am always on this thread to catch fun and laugh...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2020
Fmusty:

And you think i have you fools time? I am always on this thread to catch fun and laugh...
Stop calling ppl fools
It unethical
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2020
Buy UsdJpy now @ 107.870
SL @ 107.340,. TP@108.400
wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2020
Selling EURSUD 1.1010 SL 1.1070
Selling CADJPY 78.45 SL 79.00

I see too many people are silently following closely
copying how I trade and still being insultingly childish. No more myfxbook for you cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Goldhomes(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2020
Fmusty:

The slightest common sense, you foolish people don't have... How is this bad belle? You forgot that your foolish mentor always try to conderm people here calling them scammer, even me that never request for kobo here was labelled scammer, do u call your foolish mentor out as bad belle then? Thunder fire you there.

Wa okonkwo how this thing take concern your generation I don't know! Do I quote you?
If your mad dog no get home training, then you should go home and blame your parents, in fact you may sue them for failed parenting,but coming on this forum to vent your anger on me will be met by very very strong resistance.
Omo osan Ni ko kodo ba iya,o ti ko ba iya Ni le loni.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by BlueBanana: 2:39pm On May 27, 2020
BlueBanana:
Hey guy, I'm new to Forex trading....I will like to learn from the experienced here on the best forex broker to use

cry cry

cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 2:41pm On May 27, 2020
BlueBanana:

cry cry

cry

icmarkets not bad. I recommend that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fmusty: 2:42pm On May 27, 2020
Goldhomes:

Wa okonkwo how this thing take concern your generation I don't know! Do I quote you?
If your mad dog no get home training, then you should go home and blame your parents, in fact you may sue them for failed parenting,but coming on this forum to vent your anger on me will be met by very very strong resistance.

Foolish asslicker.. Gullible ignoramus iddioot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by BlueBanana: 2:44pm On May 27, 2020
Fmusty:

icmarkets not bad. I recommend that.
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2020
Saxy4 keep creating noise, it is someone's opinion to criticize or to pick a knowledge from the noise you create.

But I will rather be a noise creator or smart noise maker

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2020
Fmusty:

Bro stop all this
It doesn't suit you
You are acting like a kid
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2020
CADJPY 45pips up grin
saxy4c:

copying how I trade and still being insultingly childish. No more myfxbook for you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 3:33pm On May 27, 2020
meshpips:

Shebi him don remove the account from myfxbook.
Abeg the guy last up to 90 days?
@saxy4c why na?
Yes he deleted it.

saxy4c:
I seem to to be always lucky as it's already reversing today.
Add your own, as you and your gang have been requesting let's all turn monitoring spirits too na?
I also want to watch something that would sweet megrin
Saxy, it's all about helping each other here for me, not looking for downfall or what have you. I could critic but in a positive way.

So don't see this as me wishing you bad. How you was trading is outrageous and no matter how much luck you have, you are going to hit the rock sooner than later.

That's why myfxbook is very good, you see all the stat, NO FOOLING ANYBODY. Why did you delete the myfxbook? it would have kept you grounded and accountable to yourself. ( but I understand if you don't want that kind of pressure)

First you are not using all this risk you talk about here, say 2% or 3% / trades. Just 1 day, you are down 31% of your account, and I can tell for sure, the drawdown went as far as 45-50% drawdown. No amount of luck will save you if you don't adjust that.

You have to, if not, you will blow the account under 2 months, not wishing you bad, but telling you how it is, as I have traded close to this way before.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 3:49pm On May 27, 2020
saxy4c:
Only 1 way out for you, if you consider to continue to trade like this, you need to set up 2 account,
1 is
TRADING account , the other one is
CAPITAL account.

So the amount in your trading account would be only amount that you are risking, the money in your capital account is preserved.

The aim is that you are trading with much more risk with the trading account, when you double / tripple it, withdraw and put the money into capital account, then start all over again with the trading account, aiming to double it and withdraw again.

So by the time you run out of luck, it's only the money in your trading account you will crash, you will still have your reserve in the capital account, to fund the trading account again.

If you don't do it this way, I don't see how you don't crash this account within 2-3 months max, except you adjust your risk because what you are working with right now is nothing but suicide. I know this because I've crashed an account close to this way of trading.

Account of 4000$ and you have a floating loss of 50% "in just 1-2 days" of it, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Best of luck buddie. Positive criticism

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2020
Goldhomes:

See finishing shocked Mad o
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2020
Fmusty:

You must have grown up in a tough environment cry so i dont blame you
dont worry everything will be fine kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 3:53pm On May 27, 2020
Bornfool:

Did you take the second NZDCAD pinbar?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2020
hidhrhis:

Bro stop all this
It doesn't suit you
You are acting like a kid

That what he is now grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2020
saxy4c:

But guy you get haters oh embarassed waitin you do them now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2020
BlueBanana:

cry cry

cry

Try exness or hotforex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2020
TheYoda:
Only 1 way out for you, if you consider to continue to trade like this, you need to set up 2 account,
1 is
TRADING account , the other one is
CAPITAL account.

So the amount in your trading account would be only amount that you are risking, the money in your capital account is preserved.

The aim is that you are trading with much more risk with the trading account, when you double / tripple it, withdraw and put the money into capital account, then start all over again with the trading account, aiming to double it and withdraw again.

So by the time you run out of luck, it's only the money in your trading account you will crash, you will still have your reserve in the capital account, to fund the trading account again.

If you don't do it this way, I don't see how you don't crash this account within 2-3 months max, except you adjust your risk because what you are working with right now is nothing but suicide. I know this because I've crashed an account close to this way of trading.

Account of 4000$ and you have a floating loss of 50% "in just 1-2 days" of it, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Best of luck buddie. Positive criticism
Nice we need more of such
but most of those pairs are now reversing he would be in huge profit by now
am sure he had a plan and he knows what he is doing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2020
Tonyfx:

Did you take the second NZDCAD pinbar?

No I dont, it was to late to enter for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 4:13pm On May 27, 2020
Bornfool:

No I dont, it was to late to enter for me

I set a 50% sell limit which triggered around 11am. Anyway the market will be there tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.