Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531299 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2020
Bornfool:

Okay na still d same bias

Na trailing stop I go take follow am seff.. If it breaks 200MA, that'll signal Elliott's 3rd wave for me..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2020
Neroiam:

Na trailing stop I go take follow am seff.. If it breaks 200MA, that'll signal Elliott's 3rd wave for me..

I don't know about wave but trailing stop for this kind of trade we don become friend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

That look like a good setup, just wait for your bearish candle and enter short kiss

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2020
Bornfool:
Trade idea: Eurgbp is showing a sell signal after a key pinbar show on the daily timeframe at the resistance for the price to go bearish.

The same scenario on Australia 200 index you can still get in with better risk to reward ratio

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2020
Bornfool:

I don't know about wave but trailing stop for this kind of trade we don become friend

grin grin grin

I still dey work on the pair, more confirmations coming up..
The pull back just tested the 61.8 fib ratio.. Na better LS i go take ride this one..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2020
Bornfool:

The same scenario on Australia 200 index you can still get in with better risk to reward ratio

Bro.. Your eye dey catch trade jor.. Tuale for u
AUS 200, D1.. Na better rising wedge pattern be that.

Rising wedge as a Continuation Pattern:

1. Established downtrend
2. Rising wedge consolidation formation
3. Linking higher highs and lower lows using a trend line assembling towards a narrowing point
4. Confirm divergence between price and volume using volume function - MACD may also be used
5. Overbought signal can be confirmed by other technical tools like oscillators
6. Look for break below support for short entry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WorriorPlus: 2:39pm On May 31, 2020
Learn something useful during this lockdown. ClickBank is one of such genuine online business you can learn and make money with. There are ways you can open a ClickBank account even in restricted countries. I can be of help.

Meanwhile, Learn To Make Money With ClickBank >>>CHECK HERE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2020
Neroiam:

1. Established downtrend
3. Linking higher highs and lower lows using a trend line assembling towards a narrowing point
4. Confirm divergence between price and volume using volume function - MACD may also be used

1. Established downtrend

My eyes no dey catch tradeoo I dey look for them by analysing 200 pairs that align with my strategy during weekend grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
Guys are preparing for the week...may God crown all plans and preparation with favor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
Bornfool:

My eyes no dey catch tradeoo I dey look for them by analysing 200 pairs that align with my strategy during weekend grin

grin grin grin

Na to trade for hedge funds na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bolutumiii(m): 3:28pm On May 31, 2020
signalsmedia:
Guys are preparing for the week...may God crown all plans and preparation with favor
#Amen
Analysis set, i mean Fx is interesting : Discipline, Patience, preparedness wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2020
Tonyfx:

Why are you guys breaking timetable angry
Weekdays is for trading
Weekends is for fights grin.

They can never break the timetable now I trust my guys

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2020
RULES WE HAVE A VERY BIG IMPACT ON THIS WEEKEND FIGHTS

NO RULES:

MORE HATE
MORE CONFUSION
MORE FIGHTS
NO TRUST
MORE SCAMMERS

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2020
Bornfool:
RULES WE HAVE A VERY BIG IMPACT ON THIS WEEKEND FIGHTS

NO RULES:

MORE HATE
MORE CONFUSION
MORE FIGHTS
NO TRUST
MORE SCAMMERS

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by voraz(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2020
For this week, this is all I'm watching currently.
I'm still in my EU and GU Buys, if I get a reentry, I'll post here.

Note: take these only if they align with your setups as well.
The regions I point to as entries are likely to be low drawdown, so 30-50 pip SL is advisable.
I'll post here if I take them.
Trade safe this week grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 6:09pm On May 31, 2020
Neroiam:

Did you join my free telegram channel? @drillonmarkets

I post one free signal there daily. Sometimes two.
You can verify the time posted and results with your charts.

To me, that's enough value as those free signals can increase your AUM by up to 20% Monthly.

I hope you own the two channels! Yours look like a replica though.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2020
Bornfool:
Trade idea: Eurgbp is showing a sell signal after a key pinbar show on the daily timeframe at the resistance for the price to go bearish.

Nice call bro..adding this to my watch list..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2020
AXYZ:

I hope you own the two channels! Yours look like a replica though.

Yep.. Drillon Forex is for ads

There's @drillonlearns too... At drillonlearns, you get to see just the right amount of info needed to get you started and thrive with trading the forex and other financial markets.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by AXYZ: 8:27pm On May 31, 2020
Neroiam:

Yep.. Drillon Forex is for ads

There's @drillonlearns too... At drillonlearns, you get to see just the right amount of info needed to get you started and thrive with trading the forex and other financial markets.

Ok
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2020
Na my own Opinion. No abuse, I hate insult, no hate, no aim to spoil person market, I no dey do pass myself, and no be say I no get work na y I dey do all this. all am trying to do is to save this thread from being ban and also newbies

I think it will be better for us to create rules on this thread teemy your handwork is needed on d 1st page

Rule

1. Selling of courses, signals is not allow unless you are able to prove yourself for __________months. The ______ is left to my ogas
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2020
Bornfool:

Bro Bornfool I'm here to learn ooo
But can you please explain some things to me
The way I'm looking at the eur/gbp I saw that a bullish engulfing pattern formed at the resistance level and a pin bar with a long wick broke the resistance level which may signify a false signal besides the rsi isn't at 70 which signifies overbought
What I'm thinking is that with the pin bar formed it may be showing a false signal to sell
It is just my opinion what did I know

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
Targets achieved as planned and now I see a brilliant opportunity to swing this to the downside.
Already caught the 50% retracement of that wonderful MN pin bar that occured in March which is in confluence with the 38% fib of the W1 and also happens to be a Resistance zone as well.

Looking to add to this EURGBP sell on break of the 4H TL and would let ride till another 600pips. We can see these simple things and make a living off them if we only let go of all the garbage we've brought along into forex trading.

"Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts." - Al Quran.
saxy4c:
I am beginning to build Longs on EURGBP at 8775 adding another 2% at 8735 and my SL would be 8670. Looking at 0.9000 as target.
This is high probability for me and I am targeting a 5% loss or about 40/50% increase.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

The way I'm looking at the eur/gbp I saw that a bullish engulfing pattern formed at the resistance level and a pin bar with a long wick broke the resistance level which may signify a false signal besides the rsi isn't at 70 which signifies overbought
What I'm thinking is that with the pin bar formed it may be showing a false signal to sell
I analysed this trade setup n you quite right too...thou that pin Bar formed on the daily is not false...its a sell set up.. thou the long term trend is in an Upward direction.
A short sell to the key support zone which is located not too far, then a long buy afterward. Best is to use a pending order for entry.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
Bornfool:
Na my own Opinion. No abuse, I hate insult, no hate, no aim to spoil person market, I no dey do pass myself, and no be say I no get work na y I dey do all this. all am trying to do is to save this thread from being ban and also newbies

I think it will be better for us to create rules on this thread teemy your handwork is needed on d 1st page

Rule

1. Selling of courses, signals is not allow unless you are able to prove yourself for __________months. The ______ is left to my ogas

Let the group come with a general concesus I can relay. Remember, no one can actually stop another from what they desire to post. What we can do is preinform or warn those that would see what they post with guidelines on confirming authenticity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2020
teemy:

Let the group come with a general concesus I can relay. Remember, no one can actually stop another from what they desire to post.
Naso bro
What we can do is preinform or warn those that would see what they post with guidelines on confirming authenticity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
karkinase:

I analysed this trade setup n you quite right too...thou that pin Bar formed on the daily is not false...its a sell set up.. thou the long term trend is in an Upward direction.
A short sell to the key support zone which is located not too far, then a long buy afterward. Best is to use a pending order for entry.

Na why I dey use trailing stop loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
saxy4c:
Targets achieved as planned and now I see a brilliant opportunity to swing this to the downside.
Already caught the 50% retracement of that wonderful MN pin bar that occured in March which is in confluence with the 38% fib of the W1 and also happens to be a Resistance zone as well.

Looking to add to this EURGBP sell on break of the 4H TL and would let ride till another 600pips. We can see these simple things and make a living off them if we only let go of all the garbage we've brought along into forex trading.

"Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts." - Al Quran.
My trade setup closely correlated with the Boss himself. We getting there cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 10:17pm On May 31, 2020
karkinase:

The long term is actually range bound. It's been in a range bound for some years now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2020
Going according to plan as well, still one good opportunity to join this for good RRR if price closes above 133.20, then should be a smooth ride to 141, which could be attainable in a few weeks.

May the month of June bring us fantastic pips. Green week to everyone. Remember you can easily have back to back weeks of profitability grin
saxy4c:
I usually have a high probability trade maybe once every month and this looks like it.

Buying GBPJPY here at 131.60 SL 40pips TP 1,000pips at 141.00. Looking for 25R on this grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2020
hidhrhis:

The monthly showing engulfing is a good buy setup but do you know the wick of one monthly candle may contain 2 weeks bearish candle and the remaining 2 weeks may be bullish, research on this. Note: At the end of the day your analysis may be correct, in this game no size fits all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2020
Small thing bro. Just keep trying to improve on what the price/candles are telling you on the charts to enable you get the best entry possible and always have an escape plan with proper money management. The rest would easily take care of itself.
karkinase:

My trade setup closely correlated with the Boss himself. We getting there cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2020
saxy4c:
Small thing bro. Just keep trying to improve on what the price/candles are telling you on the charts to enable you get the best entry possible and always have an escape plan with proper money management. The rest would easily take care of itself.

Nice one my boss. The price and candle gonna tell its story

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.