Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531555 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2020
karkinase:

With the recent NFP news in favour of the greenback,that pair must fall yakata...I'm looking @ 250pips from that pair.. tongue

Naso bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Idea ; he bi like say market don burst for the wicked pair wey give tough time
NZd/cad
As we can see on the monthly time frame this pair as been in a downtrend for years and price have also reach a key resistance, if we also take a look very well we will see a double top is about form

Checking the daily I can see a pin bar forming at that resistance. I will be selling the hell out of this pair.

Am looking for the right time to short this pair the weekend daily close invalidate my entry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Allem:
boss good day, I want to open a live account that allows 0.01 lot size in indices, which broker can you suggest?

https://www.eaglefx.com/?cmp=2e8j1y5e&refid=2323&utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=2323
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Quote of the week

"In trading, consistency isn't all about making money.

It's about consistently executing your edge.

Money is just a by-product."

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2020
I'm certain you can get these info from their website.
You can't change a from one currency account to the other, you'd have to open another one.
I'm not a fan of trading in Naira, it's same margin requirements you'd need and a pip value is same when converted between both currencies but your Naira value and stability is quite unattractive to me.
KrazzyAndy:

You use hot forex please what's their minimum deposit and how can i change my dollar account to naira cause their exchange rate is to high
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Bornfool:
Idea ; he bi like say market don burst for the wicked pair wey give tough time
NZd/cad
As we can see on the monthly time frame this pair as been in a downtrend for years and price have also reach a key resistance, if we also take a look very well we will see a double top is about form

Checking the daily I can see a pin bar forming at that resistance. I will be selling the hell out of this pair.

Omo that nzcad na better setup, retrace 8777 na to sell big time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2020
Bornfool:
Idea; As we can see on GBP usd price have reach a key and I can see a long tail candle showing a sign of reversal because the overall trend
on the weekly is downtrend I will be placing a sell stop
below the long tail candle aiming for first target of 1to 1R and leaving the remain of the position run in profit
To further add to your point bro their is an ascending triangle their in which further shows the market will go down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
I will be looking to sell this pair this week if the market presents an opportunity given the fact that the overall trend is down and sellers have proven to be a barrier at key resistance.

Pic 1 weekly
Pic 2 daily

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
hidhrhis:

To further add to your point bro their is an ascending triangle their in which further shows the market will go down

Ok thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bornfool:
Idea; If you want money this week just be buying usdchf.
A clear pinbar show on a key support on the weekly timeframe and as we can see price as been ranging in that wedge pattern or pennant pattern for months
Checking the daily I can see an engulfing pattern showing on the daily I will be placing a buystop with 50 percent retracement on the weekly aiming for 1 to 1 R as my first target and leaving the rest position to run in profit

You can also buy with 50percentage retracement of the daily engulfing. bar
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by russy: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bornfool:

You can also buy with 50percentage retracement of the daily engulfing. bar

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by databoy247(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello people. Please I am VERY new to Forex trading.

I have been learning via YouTube and reading materials, and I have learned A LOT (no money to pay for any school). I have understood to a large extent, the strategy I want to focus on (trends) and build my trading.

I have taken my time to learn and understand how to combine ADX, Moving Averages, Pabarolic SAR, and RSI, to determine trends, and then I also learned to use Support and Resistance to determine market entry (though still a bit tricky for me). My demos have been consistent with profits using this trend strategy.

MY MAIN PROBLEM:
I just can't wrap my head around the concept of leverage, margins, lots sizes, and volumes. No matter the book I read or video I watch, it's damn too confusing. So I need help.

I need someone to explain it to me using a VERY SIMPLE language that a 5-year old will understand.

E.g. If I want to start trading with $100, do I use leverage of 1:50 and a lot volume of 0.02?

I have heard a lot about risk management and how not to use above 5% of your trading capital. Now, what leverage, lot's size/volume do I set to trade with 5% of my trading capital per trade?

Please gurus, your help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by KrazzyAndy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
saxy4c:
I'm certain you can get these info from their website.
You can't change a from one currency account to the other, you'd have to open another one.
I'm not a fan of trading in Naira, it's same margin requirements you'd need and a pip value is same when converted between both currencies but your Naira value and stability is quite unattractive to me.
I understand but the value of it is too high naa cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
databoy247:
Hello people. Please I am VERY new to Forex trading.

I have been learning via YouTube and reading materials, and I have learned A LOT (no money to pay for any school). I have understood to a large extent, the strategy I want to focus on (trends) and build my trading.

I have taken my time to learn and understand how to combine ADX, Moving Averages, Pabarolic SAR, and RSI, to determine trends, and then I also learned to use Support and Resistance to determine market entry (though still a bit tricky for me). My demos have been consistent with profits using this trend strategy.

MY MAIN PROBLEM:
I just can't wrap my head around the concept of leverage, margins, lots sizes, and volumes. No matter the book I read or video I watch, it's damn too confusing. So I need help.

I need someone to explain it to me using a VERY SIMPLE language that a 5-year old will understand.

E.g. If I want to start trading with $100, do I use leverage of 1:50 and a lot volume of 0.02?

I have heard a lot about risk management and how not to use above 5% of your trading capital. Now, what leverage, lot's size/volume do I set to trade with 5% of my trading capital per trade?

Please gurus, your help will be greatly appreciated.

Risking 5% of your trading capital on a single trade means; if you have $100 AUM, $5 is what you're risking. This means, if a trade goes against you, you'll only lose $5.

PIP = Percentage In Point... This is represents the smallest change a currency pair can make.
If you make 50pips profit in a trade with a lot size is 0.01, your profit is $5 and vice versa.

LEVERAGE gives you access to trade more volumes. E.g with $100 AUM, you can trade a market of $1000. You only need to deposit $100, and choose a leverage of 1:100. Your broker will invest the balance of $900.

I hope this was helpful.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by databoy247(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
Neroiam:

Risking 5% of your trading capital on a single trade means; if you have $100 AUM, $5 is what you're risking. This means, if a trade goes against you, you'll only lose $5.

PIP = Percentage In Point... This is represents the smallest change a currency pair can make.
If you make 50pips profit in a trade with a lot size is 0.01, your profit is $5 and vice versa.

LEVERAGE gives you access to trade more volumes. E.g with $100 AUM, you can trade a market of $1000. You only need to deposit $100, and choose a leverage of 1:100. Your broker will invest the balance of $900.

I hope this was helpful.

Thank you very much for your explanation. Things are beginning to get clearer.

The next question is. What leverage and lot size do I need to risk just 5% of my trading capital? If I am to deposit $100.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
databoy247:

Thank you very much for your explanation. Things are beginning to get clearer.

The next question is. What leverage and lot size do I need to risk just 5% of my trading capital? If I am to deposit $100.

The commission increases with a higher leverage.
To risk 5% of $100 in a single trade, the difference between your EP and SL should be 50pips with a LS of 0.01 (you should note the spread too as it gives a slight deviation with major pairs, average on minor pairs and much on exotic pairs)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Except I'm very wrong here or you just prefer to see 4600NGN in your account rather than 10USD then there is no difference.
10pips move on 0.01lot is 1USD
Same lot size and move on naira account is 4.60NGN.
So what's the difference?
KrazzyAndy:

I understand but the value of it is too high naa cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by KrazzyAndy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
saxy4c:
Except I'm very wrong here or you just prefer to see 4600NGN in your account rather than 10USD then there is no difference.
10pips move on 0.01lot is 1USD
Same lot size and move on naira account is 4.60NGN.
So what's the difference?
Bro i understand but i don't have up to 40k cry
Na just 14k i get embarassed embarassed I'm considering using bet9ja to boost my funds no worries I'm totally in control
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
That's around 30usd and should meet their minimum requirements. I thought you needed people to play soccer for betnaija to work, anyways I'm totally lost with how that one works [I wanted to feel among with my friends some time back and asked them when the next match between Barca and Barcelona would be, ended up spending the rest of the table alone on the table lol cheesy].
All the best bro.
KrazzyAndy:

Bro i understand but i don't have up to 40k cry
Na just 14k i get embarassed embarassed I'm considering using bet9ja to boost my funds no worries I'm totally in control
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
SAXY4C,bornfool,teemy i want to open a live account this week and was going through their requirement and i realize they are asking for personal id in which i have none other than my school id card
can i just snap my school id card front and back and put it their
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
hidhrhis:
SAXY4C,bornfool,teemy i want to open a live account this week and was going through their requirement and i realize they are asking for personal id in which i have none other than my school id card

Driver's License
National ID card
International Passport
Local Government Form (Some will collect this)

It must be a unique means of identification issued by the government of your country.

P.S If you don't have the money to collect any of these, I recommend postponing your live account journey for another six months
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
teemy:

Driver's License
National ID card
International Passport
Local Government Form (Some will collect this)

It must be a unique means of identification issued by the government of your country.

P.S If you don't have the money to collect any of these, I recommend postponing your live account journey for another six months
okay bro thanks a lot
but assuming i have national id card can i use it to open more than 1 account cos im thinking of using a friend own and he will also will be opening his own live account after he is done with demo trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Do you have your nimc slip or voter's card?
hidhrhis:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
hidhrhis:

I only verified my account on XM broker
with
Bank account statement
Birth certificate
Certification of origin and
National Id card

If you have this 4 listed you can register on xm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
USDCHF.

Compression before expansion...

Could be up or down but I am bullish.
Been compressed in a range by two horizontal levels for weeks.
I am bullish.

When the upper range level gets taken out, the bull market begins in full force.

Meanwhile.. We traded below range low last week but secured a close back inside. And I am attempting to long it back to the range top.

I have reasons to think CHF will be weak for some time..

Conservatively, best to wait for price to hold above the last day's highs.

But I am attempting longs once I get a good setup.

Ideal place I am looking at is the grey box.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Bornfool:

I only verified my account on XM broker
with
Bank account statement
Birth certificate
Certification of origin and
National Id card

If you have this 4 listed you can register on xm
Okay bro thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
saxy4c:
Do you have your nimc slip or voter's card?
I have none but I've got it sort out
Thanks Bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by KrazzyAndy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
saxy4c:
That's around 30usd and should meet their minimum requirements. I thought you needed people to play soccer for betnaija to work, anyways I'm totally lost with how that one works [I wanted to feel among with my friends some time back and asked them when the next match between Barca and Barcelona would be, ended up spending the rest of the table alone on the table lol cheesy].
All the best bro.
argh to you is it ok atleast me i no my risk to reward ratio I'm targeting about $5 a day with that small account will it be possible sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by PJAMES1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gasive:

Welcome back, Sir! smiley

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by teemy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
hidhrhis:

okay bro thanks a lot
but assuming i have national id card can i use it to open more than 1 account cos im thinking of using a friend own and he will also will be opening his own live account after he is done with demo trading

With most brokers, you will have Only ONE profie but can under it have many mt4 accounts. You can give your friend that account (However, that could be the beginning of money quarrels). Let your friend open his own.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by alexvic12: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Does anyone know about forexlogger .com?
Someone has been advertising it to me. I want to know more about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.