Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531709 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's there, I just got banned trying to post their link. It's not my group.
Bolutumiii:

Pls, i could not find the group on telegram, can u help us with the link to join wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
If only we access directly what the creator of the universe has written specifically to us and not what all these devious men are saying, we would be a much more well to do people. If you're still doubting if you should trade forex, the Holy book commands you to take diversified risks! grin

1 Invest your money in foreign trade, and one of these days you will make a profit.
2 Put your investments in several places - many places even - because you never know what kind of bad luck you are going to have in this world.
3 No matter which direction a tree falls, it will lie where it fell. When the clouds are full, it rains.
4 If you wait until the wind and the weather are just right, you will never plant anything and never harvest anything.
5 God made everything, and you can no more understand what he does than you understand how new life begins in the womb of a pregnant woman.
6 Do your planting in the morning and in the evening, too. You never know whether it will all grow well or whether one planting will do better than the other.

Eccl 11.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Tonyfx:

You want make d guy on candle for you
grin grin grin

Guy abeg free me oh grin

The way the guy talk it seems he might have the holy grail o so i wan learn ham cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Guy abeg free me oh grin

The way the guy talk it seems he might have the holy grail o so i wan learn ham cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Looking at GBPJPY, it's gone about 900pips up [100pips short of my up target] and surprisingly its back to the scene of the crime as I tried to also catch the down swing. Nearly 1800pips move in just about 4weeks, crazy!
I won't be looking for GBPJPY buys anymore or maybe one try around 130.69. I'd favour looking to add to my sells if price goes below the TL and I'm targeting about 1000pips again for a full swing cheesy
I'm not going to force anything, I'd gently listen to what the market is saying and join in.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
TheYoda:
Interesting week coming ahead on AUD pairs.

AudChf, AudJpy and AudSgd leading the pack. Waiting for the weekly candle to close bearish on those. Expecting some good sell off. First we wait to see how the weekly candle close this week.

CadJpy & CadChf another very interesting pairs. EurJpy weekly candle looks good bearish so far. Next week 23-50% fib retracement and price action leading the way for sell.
Forecasted .

TheYoda:
For Educational Purposes.

Drilling down from HTF to STF for entry with tight stop loss

Start off with weekly bar , you’re looking for strong BULLISH or BEARISH BAR “ marubozu candle ”

Weekly : Strong candle —> Draw your Fib

4hr rejection candle / price action candle —> Draw your Fib

5mins price action , pin point entry —> enter trade.

You could have use this drill down method to find good entry, with good RR trade. Don't be afraid to loss 1 or 2 trades with tiny stop loss before hitting the 1 to 6/12 RR trade.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
Let me see what set up is brewing for this coming week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Eurnzd is still going downside to touch the multi year trendline, price broke out of the support both on the weekly and daily, and am also seeing an inside bar both on daily and weekly for continuation to the downside.

Pic 1 monthly
Pic 2 weekly
Pic 3. Daily

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bolutumiii(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
saxy4c:
It's there, I just got banned trying to post their link. It's not my group.
Oh, Sorry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bolutumiii(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
saxy4c:
Looking at GBPJPY, it's gone about 900pips up [100pips short of my up target] and surprisingly its back to the scene of the crime as I tried to also catch the down swing. Nearly 1800pips move in just about 4weeks, crazy!
I won't be looking for GBPJPY buys anymore or maybe one try around 130.69. I'd favour looking to add to my sells if price goes below the TL and I'm targeting about 1000pips again for a full swing cheesy
I'm not going to force anything, I'd gently listen to what the market is saying and join in.
shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bornfool:
Eurnzd is still going downside to touch the multi year trendline, price broke out of the support both on the weekly and daily, and am also seeing an inside bar both on daily and weekly for continuation to the downside.

Pic 1 monthly
Pic 2 weekly
Pic 3. Daily
Your investing.com chart, does it eats much data?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 12:31am On Jun 21, 2020
forendals:

Your investing.com chart, does it eats much data?

No
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by gbate1: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Are you down to making some passive money online daily? The site am about sharing won't really make u rich but if getting paid $3-5 daily for taking short surveys online isn't a problem ,you can follow this link /37xZHES

No investments required(other than your passion to make $$), only a PayPal account, coinbase wallet, or amazon is required for u to receive ur earning, DM if u need more info.

Check my signature for more info
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
A Bearish pennant is formed during a steep, almost vertical, downtrend.
After that sharp drop in price, some sellers close their positions while other sellers decide to join the trend, making the price consolidate for a bit.

As soon as enough sellers jump in, the price breaks below the bottom of the pennant and continues to move down.

Second photo: USDJPY, H1 tf

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2020
TheYoda:
Let me see what set up is brewing for this coming week.
When price hit those places , wait for price action bar to signify rejection (Daily / 4hr pin bar for example)

Drill down after for tight SL entry.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Faizee32: 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Big men in the house, I've been backtesting an Ichimoku strategy over the weekend and Winloss rate is pretty nice.... Abeg anyone with experience of this strategy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by alphaNomega: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Don't rely on Ichimoku alone. I threw it off my chart when I realised it was like a kindergarten used crayons to block price action

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by alphaNomega: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2020
akeensbussy:
Those lines are not always accurate...that is why most indicators are lagging....Trade candle stick.

Learn to use both
Cc: tonyfx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by alphaNomega: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
Karlebolu:
Pg 400
be counting pages while others are counting money

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by alphaNomega: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2020
signalsmedia:
sometimes all you need is just one good signal in a week
GU gave massive 9R with 5% risk

The trick is knowing what signal is good or bad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Faizee32: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2020
alphaNomega:
Don't rely on Ichimoku alone. I threw it off my chart when I realised it was like a kindergarten used crayons to block price action

grin I get your point, I'm not using the whole cloud
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by alphaNomega: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Faizee32:

grin I get your point, I'm not using the whole cloud
What components are you focused on?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
The GBPAUD ended the week rejecting the weekly trendline(s). What got my attention was the fact that on the weekly chart, price formed a fakey setup while on the daily timeframe a tail bar was also formed.
I will buy at the open of the market with SL below the tail bar and TP open.

Pic 1: weekly
Pic 2: daily

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by BrainArk(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tonyfx:
The GBPAUD ended the week rejecting the weekly trendline(s). What got my attention was the fact that on the weekly chart, price formed a fakey setup while on the daily timeframe a tail bar was also formed.

Oga Tonyfx, Weldon sir. I am buying this with you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
alphaNomega:
Lol...Japanese crayon grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karlebolu(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
alphaNomega:
be counting pages while others are counting money

O boy! Wetin be your problem?

What if I'm counting pages? Take time!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
As oga shared today, I agree we need to look at this and take in the positives. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=995647

Now these are the things I see and know as a fact, from personal experience. My first profit withdrawal from Fx was just a year after bubu became commander in chief, it was about 700K and I started with about $60 a few short months before then. That's why since I saw the potential in this thing, I've not been able to keep quiet.

That is why it angers my heart that one disoriented and misguided individual [if today wasn't a holy day to honor our fathers that trained us well, I'd have called him a compound nincompoop], would come here boldly and tell you to bring N50k a whole 150usd! for him to guide you to see signals. In furtherance to cover up his foolery towards his ancestors, he now wants to make us think that if you dont have N400k to trade forex, then the business is not for you because you are considered poor. Please ask the unscrupulous kingpipmarshall [a new alias to distract unsuspecting people from the antics of his deactivated BOJBEST moniker] if his begging for funds on facebook has given him anything near 1000usd to trade with. If not only to come on NL to give one kindergarten reason or the other why he isn't trading well and making newbie errors upandan.

I don't know if I've learnt to value money more or less because while someone is talking of the just $100 they have me I'm thinking, "this could turn to Zero or N1m oh", or I see someone feeling on top with N10m and in my mind I'm saying the only difference with this and $500 [N200k] is pure patience, being disciplined and following a methodical procedure.

I am not saying do not pay a REASONABLE price for good quality stuff that has been proven in real and advanced time to make your money back in multiples, but its your right to ask for all the proof you want. They are not doing you a favour, they need your money, that's why they're asking for it!!!
If you can still get scammed with the name of Forex in this age and time, hmmmm....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
alphaNomega:
The trick is knowing what signal is good or bad
I will classify a signal to be "good" as long as it's based on my strategy and plan.

This week, focus will be on EUR pairs, I see EUR weakening and UJ strengthening
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Demo accounts are to forward test strategies. The market is picture perfect over the weekend, that's why most of these so called profitable forex seminars hold over the weekend and show you a 100% win strategy.
Only for market to open on Monday, you enter with 10lots so you can blow in 1week and in your very eyes your account balance goes to -110usd cheesy
Faizee32:
Big men in the house, I've been backtesting an Ichimoku strategy over the weekend and Winloss rate is pretty nice.... Abeg anyone with experience of this strategy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tonyfx:

Thank you, you don bring my food. I go see something chop this week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tonyfx:

redraw that TL, you will see that price has not hit it on weekly. This dude is dropping more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.