Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535329 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
billionaire dey withdraw from demo account , mugun ... omo jati jati .

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bornfool:

Hope the market no swallow everything you put inside grin
Na brah,That's why we got stop losses, innit?...It will have to take The Ferderal Reserve, European Central Bank, Bank of England combined to put this old dog down...Infact we just went short on EU/Swiss...Hopefully no silly i-want-to-eat-retail forex traders Big bank trader gets to see that trend on time... Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
saxy4c:
Abeg me I'm leaving the guy as his tales are becoming too many and just as walexy01 sorry waledy got frustrated with his perfect counting but didn't have the funds even after several offers, this one has gone from no funds, to going to competition to get funds, to posting running trades, now withdrawal story has shown. Quick to show results but phone not working during withdrawal.
I no do again, the traits are aligning and our parents are next. I leave you in peace.lol
lol grin grin grin

Bornfool:

Sense and your head are like fire and water, they can never work 2geda
You wicked oh. Na walexy exactly you describe so.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheYoda:

I don repent I no wan use bad language. You say na demo abi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
ichidodo:
Na brah,That's why we got stop losses, innit?...It will have to take The Ferderal Reserve, European Central Bank, Bank of England combined to put this old dog down...Infact we just went short on EU/Swiss...Hopefully no silly i-want-to-eat-retail forex traders Big bank trader gets to see that trend on time... Cheers.
What are you saying exactly?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by wisolo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Get a professional, modern logo, an attractive flyer, business card, a scalable sales copy and much more at promo price.
Get it now while it lasts.
Pay after delivery.
See more designs on my Facebook page_A2Z Graphics & Prints (@a2zgraphicsandprints)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheYoda:

No get high BP with this one o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gramps: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Showing off your P&L is like flashing a d***.

No matter how big, there's always someone bigger than yours.

So stay humble or risk losing it.

One Love kiss
Mrbillionaire:

No get high BP with this one o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gramps:
Showing off your P&L is like flashing a d***.

No matter how big, there's always someone bigger than yours.

So stay humble or risk losing it.

One Love kiss

How woulld I have proved to him that it's not demo? Please answer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gramps: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Na you get wetin to prove... I'm just quoting our honourable Rayner Teo sad
Mrbillionaire:

How would I have proved to him that it's not demo? Please answer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
forendals:

What are you saying exactly?
What exactly do you mean?...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gramps:
Na you get wetin to prove... I'm just quoting our honourable Rayner Teo sad

Why did you quote me then?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
We called it on EU/Swiss hopefully the trend goin short should get us back to break even point...Like 1000 pips.. Remember your trailing stops, people
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Luthercboi: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
Forex trading made easy ���
Free Forex beginner channel.
We teach Forex and crypto way easy and simple.
Everything to know about the Forex market.
https:///Trademastertransform

It a new channel to help beginners
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
Saxy4c , since when brokers they allow person withdraw contest demo money? hehehe
Some ppl will remain mufu no matter how many profile name dey change here.

Be humble son grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
nwaobitex:
what is drill down? Can you share direct me to the post. Thanks
I dey come , remind me next week to show you the post wey i be post before grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Locked out of that EU Swiss trend at +200 pips..This helps the -1000 pip loss exposure from that EU/jpy fiasco...On to the next trend..watch out..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
This EU Swiss channel looks too sweet to ignore so we take a second dive back in it..... Hopefully we get +1000 break even pips from it before the roof collapses..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
We're out...for good..Indicators tells us the trend's roof is about to collapse and we out..+78pips...On to the next one..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
ichidodo:
We're out...for good..Indicators tells us the trend's roof is about to collapse and we out..+78pips...On to the next one..

Na commentator work u suppose dey do grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Neroiam:

Na commentator work u suppose dey do grin
It helps my Hbp.. especially when all indicators are flashing red and sh**t is about to get hot..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
ichidodo:
This EU Swiss channel looks too sweet to ignore so we take a second dive back in it..... Hopefully we get +1000 break even pips from it before the roof collapses..
1000pips or you mean 100 pips? sir hope you're not counting the 5 digit point?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheYoda:
1000pips or you mean 100 pips? sir hope you're not counting the 5 digit point?
Na...just overexaggerating my loss..but it was still much. But the past couple of trades has cut that liability in half at least. When next my indicators start flashing red at the start of a future trend and sh**t is about to get hot...I hope I make the right decisions to not only cover up the rest of that loss but boost my account way up as the trend or my emotional threshold can hold..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Vandorra: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
ichidodo:

ichidodo:
Locked out of that EU Swiss trend at +200 pips..This helps the -1000 pip loss exposure from that EU/jpy fiasco...On to the next trend..watch out..

Come guy...why u dey talk like radio wey d " off" button don spoil?

See....carry the bench, meet me for backyard make I show u something

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Olu4all: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
To all the forex guru and newbies in Forex I greet you guys, is nice to see this tread and I look forward to learn and gain more wisdom from you guys. More pips to our strategy and our account no go blow.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Euro Swisss guys...It's hotting up again to go short..Here we go!!..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
EU jpy..My nemesis is flashing red too..What do we do?!..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
I have never trusted the Yen, its paper thin Shinto roofs can collapse on your head at anytime....Those crafty Asians...I'll stick to the reliable Europeans thank you very much..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ichidodo: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Duty calls...Be out for a while not sure how long though but as long as stop losses and take profits points have been placed then our bizness is concluded...God is now in charge...Laters
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
ichidodo:
I have never trusted the Yen, its paper thin Shinto roofs can collapse on your head at anytime....Those crafty Asians...I'll stick to the reliable Europeans thank you very much..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Eyo! eyo! eyo! Testing the mic 123, I just wanted to drop the after results even with the entries all posted here. So far, only Gold is causing running turning tummy, went from 1million pips back to zero angry
Dropping the mic!!!
saxy4c:
No be so oh, I just dey try see things the opposite way I saw them when I was constantly in loss,lol.
I'm aware of the breakout, but look at the volume, it doesn't correspond with the move up,so it just might be a fake out wink

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gasive:
Please don't start grin grin grin grin grin
You and Vandorra grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.