Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535335 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
I will be waiting next week on GBpnzd for price to touch the multi year channel support to see a possible reversal, If price break out of the channel, price will be going further to test that blue support

Pic 1 monthly

Pic 2 weekly

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bornfool:
I will be waiting next week on GBpnzd for price to touch the multi year channel support to see a possible reversal, If price break out of the chaneel, price will be going further to test that blue support

Pic 1 monthly

Pic 2 weekly

Also draw an ascending channel for the EURNZD
Then draw a descending trend line on the weekly for NZDCAD, NZDUSD and NZDJPY. They're all almost touching a value area for a reversal. Have a great weekend wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tonyfx:

Also draw an ascending channel for the EURNZD
Then draw a descending trend line on the weekly for NZDCAD, NZDUSD and NZDJPY. They're all almost touching a value area for a reversal. Have a great weekend wink

Thanks, great mentor.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Tonyfx: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bornfool:

Thanks, great mentor.

You welcome Boss
[img]https://media./images/196e68a8c191864660f45ef250cef61e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=Tonyfx post=91381114]

You welcome Boss
[img]https://media./images/196e68a8c191864660f45ef250cef61e/tenor.gif[/img][/quote

grin grin this ur memes hen!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nwaobitex: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Who can help me with a strategy to trade synthetic indices on binary
Or does it follow price action like Forex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bornfool:

I can Imagine how a person that just blew his/her account will feel after reading this chaii

Chai..... why nw grin free the guy abeg grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Me just dey talk I no refer to anybody

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
nwaobitex:

That thing you won trade kills faster than sniper is better you stick with forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
saxy4c:

I blame wiconse for not giving testimony that he was once also a serial loser tormented by the spirit of the 90%. But instead of suffering further and pouring his frustration upon me, he said to himself, "is it not better I go back to the basics and humble myself to learn a system that would give me some money rather than wasting all my inheritance money on the broker houses cheesy"?
Lo and behold, he took the short journey of knowledge, now he is wining and dining with the bank people. Common sense is not common, if the ones that fall for him failed to do their research with all that's been laid out on these pages, they've got themselves to blame. I only still cringe when anyone calls him PipMarshall. Simply no comparison with princes and pigs. angry

saxy4c, watch your tongue angry which one is inheritance money which other testimony do you need other than the proof i showed by winning that scammer's competition.

Talking about banks, First bank has sold one million ounce of gold to one of the their investors. I know you understand the implications.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

You dey try, you'd make a good fund manager. DD less than 30% and good return on investment. Your fxbook

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Your story reminded me of the prodigal son and his inheritance na? cheesy cheesy
Is anybody insane to ask you for proof, I only blamed you because you asked the young the young fellow if he was mad [identified his problem] but refused to give him a real life guide [proffer a medicine for him, lol]
Who is buying Gold at these prices, doesn't that mean we should start to Sell? I'm still in that 1775 sell posted last week, is this good or bad news?
wiconse:

saxy4c, watch your tongue angry which one is inheritance money which other testimony do you need other than the proof i showed by winning that scammer's competition.

Talking about banks, First bank has sold one million ounce of gold to one of the their investors. I know you understand the implications.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
saxy4c:
Your story reminded me of the prodigal son and his inheritance na? cheesy cheesy
Is anybody insane to ask you for proof, I only blamed you because you asked the young the young fellow if he was mad [identified his problem] but refused to give him a real life guide [proffer a medicine for him, lol]
Who is buying Gold at these prices, doesn't that mean we should start to Sell? I'm still in that 1775 sell posted last week, is this good or bad news?

wink cheesy grin

but I am bullish on gold, I heard CBN is looking to increase their gold reserve. tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
You mean Nigerian CBN? The blood of the gods my forefathers served, when that country was great!! They are looking for the remaining big men that have money to reliquidate them them so that when Gold drops, they would buy it back at with profitsand cover up all the stolen monies.
A few days from devaluing the Naira[again] they are buying Gold. Why am I even iin a discussion that involves CBN?
wiconse:

wink cheesy grin

but I am bullish on gold, I heard CBN is looking to increase their gold reserve. tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

You dey try, you'd make a good fund manager. DD less than 30% and good return on investment. Your fxbook
Lol grin i never reach that level, i had 70% drawdown initial oh cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
saxy4c:
You mean Nigerian CBN? The blood of the gods my forefathers served, when that country was great!! They are looking for the remaining big men that have money to reliquidate them them so that when Gold drops, they would buy it back at with profitsand cover up all the stolen monies.
A few days from devaluing the Naira[again] they are buying Gold. Why am I even iin a discussion that involves CBN?

YES NIGERIAN CBN. ANYWAYS TRADE YOUR PLAN AND PLAN YOUR TRADE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
wiconse:

Pls does all this mean that if one is earning in naira, one is in trouble? I am just kind of scared for nigeria. Abeg make una explain wetin they happen for nigeria so we can prepare adequately
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Debbydelma(f): 12:25am On Jul 05, 2020
saxy4c:
On my signature bro.
Thanks alot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 2:21am On Jul 05, 2020
CJ, H4 analysis

It's only normal to pick a SELL after a double top. However it's essential to book profits at point X.

A retest of the trendline(if broken) should induce another Short option.

Well, let's watch as it unfolds. Prompt decisions will be taken accordingly. Stay woke �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 2:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Neroiam:
CJ, H4 analysis

It's only normal to pick a SELL after a double top. However it's essential to book profits t point X.

Well, let's watch as it unfolds. Prompt decisions will be paid. Stay woke �

Same CJ analysis but M30

Let's not neglect the symmetrical triangle that has formed on a lower TF since our short entry.

NOTE: Symmetrical triangles have NO directional bias. You must be ready to trade a breakout on either side.

Downtrend line(lower highs)
Uptrend line(higher lows)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 5:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Neroiam:

Same CJ analysis but M30

Let's not neglect the symmetrical triangle that has formed on a lower TF since our short entry.

NOTE: Symmetrical triangles have NO directional bias. You must be ready to trade a breakout on either side.

Downtrend line(lower highs)
Uptrend line(higher lows)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nwaobitex: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2020
Bornfool:

That thing you won trade kills faster than sniper is better you stick with forex.
lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Richsteemit: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2020
saxy4c:

Oga saxy4, Have been reading your analysis on Gold I can see that you rely on technical analysis and fundamental analysis, but I only get few out of it, Can you recommend a book on how to trade Gold or video
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by qwertyboss(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Richsteemit:

Oga saxy4, Have been reading your analysis on Gold I can see that you rely on technical analysis and fundamental analysis, but I only get few out of it, Can you recommend a book on how to trade Gold or video
Like seriously...
Saxy4 do recommend something because you are the goldman!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2020
wiconse:

Sir wiconse ..Nice advise
But shouldn't it be the other way round? Plan your trade and trade your plan?

PS: I b mathematician o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2020
nwaobitex:

Be keen on fundamentals
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2020
boom99:

Pls does all this mean that if one is earning in naira, one is in trouble? I am just kind of scared for nigeria. Abeg make una explain wetin they happen for nigeria so we can prepare adequately

It is better you open your forex account in foreign currency. Never you chose naira. I use Australian dollar. Naira is jus too weak.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2020
peteregwu:

It is better you open your forex account in foreign currency. Never you chose naira. I use Australian dollar. Naira is jus too weak.

Tks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2020
Neroiam:
CJ, H4 analysis

It's only normal to pick a SELL after a double top. However it's essential to book profits at point X.

Well, let's watch as it unfolds. Prompt decisions will be taken accordingly. Stay woke �

Still on CJ, H4

With MACD taking a steep slope, one can deduce that momentum is decreasing and this trend could be close to an end hence a reversal is imminent. �

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by nwaobitex: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2020
Neroiam:

Be keen on fundamentals
fundamentals for vix?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Neroiam:

Sir wiconse ..Nice advise
But shouldn't it be the other way round? Plan your trade and trade your plan?

PS: I b mathematician o.

Same thing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2020
wiconse:
OR

Before and After

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.