Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535336 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by softworldsystem(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
saxy4c:
I'm taking a small buy on Gold 1796 sl 1793 TP 1805

I am inspired with your analysis

i ran away from forex because i was not patient enough

my problem is stop loss and proper entry level. most market wil retrace hit my stop and continue as analysed.

I will dust and fund my wallet again

AND join the ogas in the house

what can i do to also curb my greediness
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
saxy4c:
If 100 can get to 400 with safe 0.03 lot size. Please what is 1000 again? We would continue to move. Forex is not a scam, it is not a money well where you lose money. That only happens when you are are with the wrong people. My ogas no dey talk too much cheesy #100to1k continues InShaAllah.
Thank you sir.
Saxy, it is not over until it is.
we dont do audio stuff. #100to10k loading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Audio ke? Una wey dey do no dey talk too much na? Na my result posting type be audio abeg. But one day one day, I would join the professional traders league surely.
You know it's not no longer if we get to the 1k mark, it's when we get there. I appreciate you immensely brotherly. Love would always guide us to where we all ought to be grin
wiconse:

Thank you sir.
Saxy, it is not over until it is.
we dont do audio stuff. #100to10k loading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Tonyfx:

You're right. That's why I tell people ONE MAN MISFORTUNE IS ANOTHER MAN FORTUNE grin grin

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Let see if we could rise this. Hope it goes my way.

BUY USDCAD (@ 1.3565)
Take profit 1 at 1.3585
Take profit 2 at 1.3615
Stop loss at 1.3520
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bornfool:

You are right on that one. But I still want everyday to be Christmas so that I go dey travel up and down like black european grin

Everyone the same oooo my brother. But the best thing is to make sure our profit is far greater than our losses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
saxy4c:
If 100 can get to 400 with safe 0.03 lot size. Please what is 1000 again? We would continue to move. Forex is not a scam, it is not a money well where you lose money. That only happens when you are are with the wrong people. My ogas no dey talk too much cheesy #100to1k continues InShaAllah.

You dey show us your own, no complained o... You know how it is right? But all the same, am not like you. I cherish things like this and it encourages me that some people are making cool profit in forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hello guys, am always struggling when it comes to trading gold. I love to trade it but fear no dey gree me at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Do you want me to show you where these signals are posted? I'm not here my bro to antagonise anyone.
See as you're sharing your entries now, e no dey sweet you? Show us how to transform 10usd to those 100 abeg. Thanks bro.
peteregwu:

You dey show us your own, no complained o... You know how it is right? But all the same, am not like you. I cherish things like this and it encourages me that some people are making cool profit in forex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2020
I have something on trading psychology for you bro.
softworldsystem:

I am inspired with your analysis

i ran away from forex because i was not patient enough

my problem is stop loss and proper entry level. most market wil retrace hit my stop and continue as analysed.

I will dust and fund my wallet again

AND join the ogas in the house

what can i do to also curb my greediness
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by karkinase(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2020
peteregwu:
Hello guys, am always struggling when it comes to trading gold. I love to trade it but fear no dey gree me at all.
Meet the man wey get 'S' for e moniker cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by dtkages(m): 1:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Traders with low equity should not trade gold. I don't trade it, I just gave out the signal because I don't have the money yet. Isn't it better than having close SL and it gets hit in no time.
I understand bro and it's not wrong. What about the newbies that might take this your call without know that the SL is far?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 1:14am On Jul 17, 2020
How y'all doing?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 1:44am On Jul 17, 2020
saxy4c:
Do you want me to show you where these signals are posted? I'm not here my bro to antagonise anyone.
See as you're sharing your entries now, e no dey sweet you? Show us how to transform 10usd to those 100 abeg. Thanks bro.

Sometimes you talk like a kid. Am I sharing signals for you? Did I ever show that am some kind of pro here. Everyday I sound it aloud here ever since I joined this thread that I am not a pro. I have a mentor who am always following at all time. As for turning 10d to 100d, of course I have done it before which I later blew my account the moment I got to 400d because of stupidity and carelessness.

So Mr man, stop dragging irrelevant issue here. If not for some of the guys that exposed you here and humbled you before now, who knows you could have gotten out hand. So, stop being childish all the time. The best thing is just to ignore you....talking as if he has not blown his account before or suffered any loss. Irarun!

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2020
karkinase:

Meet the man wey get 'S' for e moniker cheesy

Are you good at trading gold? Na gold blow my account in the past but the thing still dey hungry me to trade after all forex is all about profit and loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 17, 2020
dtkages:
I understand bro and it's not wrong. What about the newbies that might take this your call without know that the SL is far?

Who told you am not a newbie? You;re better stick to your boss that gives you 20 to 30 pips SL. I don't need crowd neither do i need praise from anyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 4:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Neroiam:
How y'all doing?

Oga, welcome back Sir!

Where you been dey?

As you and Oga SAXY leave us yesterday here con dry like kilode. Welcome back sha.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2020
dtkages:

To be Frank with you, having small account in forex doesnt even add up because you need a bit of a space as SL for the market to breed. Sometimes small SL suffer some sudden death to some trades. All the same SL is just the amount one is willing to lose.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2020
KingPipmarshall:
EurAud 4hr

If we can get price to break the previous high, then I'll be adding long positions. EurAud

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Saxy4c, can I post my wasap number so u could explain how I can join the telegram group
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2020
KingPipmarshall:

After the confirmation of the double top at daily resistance, price action shows a bullish engulfing at support level. I bought, but if the support can't hold, will stick to my previous plan.

The mistake I made was: my support level was valid, I could have bought the bullish engulfing after taking the first loss.

Nice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2020
boom99:
Saxy4c, can I post my wasap number so u could explain how I can join the telegram group

If u have telegram app, open it Nd search for fishers trade edge20
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by boom99(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Donvic4u:

If u have telegram app, open it Nd search for fishers trade edge20

Ok sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Skanas(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Telegram group - @fishertrades20
Just go to telegram and search “fishertrades20”
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
You can still join the UKBrent sell at 4346 SL 4396 TP 3750, 600 pips waiting, if it fails to break the resistance up there at 4393.

50 pips green
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Neroiam(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2020
Gasive:

Oga, welcome back Sir!

Where you been dey?

As you and Oga SAXY leave us yesterday here con dry like kilode. Welcome back sha.

grin grin ...man gaz rest small o..

Still on CHFJPY ----> SELL

EP: 113.345
SL: 113.751

TP: 112.450�

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2020
The only person I know that seems good at trading gold na that @sax4c but me and him dey fight. Him too dey do shakara. grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2020
My dear friend, so because I pointed out your several posts of outstanding results were of no benefit here, I have turned from your guy to irarun cheesy
Have you not now affirmed why result posting is misleading? You think anyone believed you when you claimed you took a hiatus to go to the village to take care of your folks and couldn't trade? lol. Not everyone here is a kid like me na? Obviously, you had blown your account [well you've affirmed accountS] and that's my concern about people only jumping on here to post positive results of trades and leaving out the several losses you've made.
Doing that gives people the wrong impression of forex trading and when they face the reality, they get extremely disappointed. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY can consistently turn $10 to the $50 you keep posting here.
My guy, I'd advice you get the proper trading psychology orientation and don't depend on this your TP1 to TP100 signal service that you call your "mentor", my kid experience already tells me that only one loss would wipe out several wins from the RISK REWARD RATIO and you'd go to the village again.
Anyways,I wish you love and profitability. As difficult as it is for you to believe I dont make losses, my negative trades are because the market was wrong, but a full losing week? NEVER!!! cheesy
peteregwu:

Sometimes you talk like a kid. Am I sharing signals for you? Did I ever show that am some kind of pro here. Everyday I sound it aloud here ever since I joined this thread that I am not a pro. I have a mentor who am always following at all time. As for turning 10d to 100d, of course I have done it before which I later blew my account the moment I got to 400d because of stupidity and carelessness.

So Mr man, stop dragging irrelevant issue here. If not for some of the guys that exposed you here and humbled you before now, who knows you could have gotten out hand. So, stop being childish all the time. The best thing is just to ignore you....talking as if he has not blown his account before or suffered any loss. Irarun!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Neroiam:

grin grin ...man gaz rest small o..

Still on CHFJPY ----> SELL

EP: 113.345
SL: 113.751

TP: 112.450�

Alright bro...

On chfjpy, i'm waiting to get a clear signal before selling. I will be waiting for a sell setup around 114.200.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2020
saxy4c:
My dear friend, so because I pointed out your several posts of outstanding results were of no benefit here, I have turned from your guy to irarun cheesy
Have you not now affirmed why result posting is misleading? You think anyone believed you when you claimed you took a hiatus to go to the village to take care of your folks and couldn't trade? lol. Not everyone here is a kid like me na? Obviously, you had blown your account [well you've affirmed accountS] and that's my concern about people only jumping on here to post positive results of trades and leaving out the several losses you've made.
Doing that gives people the wrong impression of forex trading and when they face the reality, they get extremely disappointed. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY can consistently turn $10 to the $50 you keep posting here.
My guy, I'd advice you get the proper trading psychology orientation and don't depend on this your TP1 to TP100 signal service that you call your "mentor", my kid experience already tells me that only one loss would wipe out several wins from the RISK REWARD RATIO and you'd go to the village again.
Anyways,I wish you love and profitability. As difficult as it is for you to believe I dont make losses, my negative trades are because the market was wrong, but a full losing week? NEVER!!! cheesy

Point of correction, I travelled to the village, am not lying about that. So, dont just come up with what u don't know. Blowing account is not new to me. I have done close to 3 times since September last year. It is not knew, everyone has suffered losses in several ways.

And turning 10 dollar to a 100d was right, I did it but not by my own expertise. And don't claim that no one can do it just because you have not done it. There is a way a market will be so volatile that an expert in forex can achieve that. It is not common but rare....so don't just say what you don't know.

But all the same, I want make u teach me how to trade gold. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2020
You can still join, it has not gone too far

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2020
I will be turning 10 cents to $1000, currently at $2.60.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.