Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (534450 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
hidhrhis:

bro most of what u said is the true but the matter of myfxbook i think thats the wrong side of this
No one is using myfxbook on fisher trade and weve never ever for once have a loosing week and no one is using myfxbook
if u join fisher trade family and the way u trade did not improve that means village people are involved
seeing is believing
u can join the fisher trade to see things for yourself if the calls dropped on nairaland doesnt change ur mindset about myfxbook
is not a must for u to take the trades on ur real account but u can take it on ur demo account for a week to see what im saying
i respect u but i want u to change that ur mindset about myfxbook

Hmmm bro. How can you say this?.
No losing week. Calm down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Fxwarrior: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
My thoughts are intact but It seems market is unstable this week. I am closed for the week.

See you guys next week.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheYoda:

Get into other things too, learn DataBase, learn some other skills, nobody said you couldn’t combine different things. So many other little things you could look into and the good thing is, it doesn’t stop you from your forex trading / learning goals . E.g , learn real estate wholesaling , might cause few money to start with, if you don’t have any money but do have internet and a telephone , then learn dispatching work, that would only cost you internet + phone and you should be able to make $800 + / months. Etc...

You’ve been trading forex for 3 years but kept losing money, if you had combine and learnt other skills (say programming or data base or what have you) during that 3 years period, you would be semi-guru at it, you could be making anywhere from 1000 - 4000 $$ / month.

A lot of old timers, will tell you, they wished someone told them this when they started out.

Take care guys.

You talk sense, we should learn to diversify dont put all your eggs in one basket smiley

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
wiconse:

no joking bro thats the best forex group ive seen in terms of learning and trade call
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bornfool:
EURCAD; Let see the type of price action we see today at resistance 1.5662 before looking for sell opportunity.

Eurcad is riping for sell, I don't look for setup anymore, they always come to me nowadays, let see how it close whether we can ride it down for sell grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
100pips up!!!
Gold has broken the anticipated level.
She would start by taking out the 2052, then 2054 then 2057 stops. Before you know it. Na so 2100 go dey look person like magic next week. cheesy

A good trade plan would be to start to look for buys with stops below 1950 minimal risk as compared to the reward potentials.

1H close above 1950 shows that the bulls had enough momentum to overcome the bulls for 1hr.
I want to see a follow through of a reaction every time price touches the channel. Until the hold is sustained for 4H and then close above on the D1. Then I'd look to add.
But if it suddenly collapses, then its a false break according to we retail traders and then I'd sell as hard I've ever tried. cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's possible to follow these markets bit by bit and get an edge in the end. You'd be wrong atimes, but when you get it right, it far outweighs any interim losses.
saxy4c:
The buys in Gold from earlier have hit TP.
I'm now buying GOLD 1944 SL 1939 Tp 1980/2000 as she has hit a new D1 high and retested the the turn coat support.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Gold broke the short term channel back down, a good time to either close your profits with 150pips, take some partials or get risk free if you've made quite some other profits and willing be risky risky.... cool
saxy4c:
100pips up!!!
Gold has broken the anticipated level.
She would start by taking out the 2052, then 2054 then 2057 stops. Before you know it. Na so 2100 go dey look person like magic next week. cheesy

A good trade plan would be to start to look for buys with stops below 1950 minimal risk as compared to the reward potentials.

1H close above 1950 shows that the bulls had enough momentum to overcome the bulls for 1hr.
I want to see a follow through of a reaction every time price touches the channel. Until the hold is sustained for 4H and then close above on the D1. Then I'd look to add.
But if it suddenly collapses, then its a false break according to we retail traders and then I'd sell as hard I've ever tried. cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's possible to follow these markets bit by bit and get an edge in the end. You'd be wrong atimes, but when you get it right, it far outweighs any interim losses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
A small buy at the 1939 of the channel bottom is a worthwhile risk with 25pips SL would like to see reaction around 1952?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
130pips up. Please close Gold at 1952 and sell SL 1957
saxy4c:
A small buy at the 1939 of the channel bottom is a worthwhile risk with 25pips SL would like to see reaction around 1952?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bornfool:

55 pips up, when you reach 2R put stoploss to entry point and forget d trade, or you pyramid on d 4 hour timeframe for more profit.

75 pips up cheesy let's ride to d main land
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

You talk sense, we should learn to diversify dont put all your eggs in one basket smiley

Nasoo bro Forex no be fixed profit, you need to diversify in other area so that it will help ur Forex journey

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
hidhrhis:

no joking bro thats the best forex group ive seen in terms of learning and trade call

Yeah of course. But we do have losses. Stop raising false hopes

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bornfool(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bornfool:

Eurcad is riping for sell, I don't look for setup anymore, they always come to me nowadays, let see how it close whether we can ride it down for sell grin

Sell EURCAd 50 percent entry limit

Sl 1.5684
Tp open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
SystemBet:
good day house pls FXTM is killing me withdrawal has entered second day and i havent seen funds! pleas which broker has the fastest payouts abeg?

Withdrawal took about 5working days for me when I withdrew with my debit card with fxpro. I think that's just normal. Calm down bro. I believe it is stated in their policies or thereabout. I didn't have any issue with fxpro, the execution was that same day but deliver was 5 working days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Sl hit on sell entry after 60pips. Would be looking to buy again around 1952/4 SL 1944 TP 1980
saxy4c:
130pips up. Please close Gold at 1952 and sell SL 1957
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OneMillionBTC: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2020
Buy EURUSD AND GBPUSD

SL below the low of today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kozmicity: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2020
hidhrhis:

bro most of what u said is the true but the matter of myfxbook i think thats the wrong side of this
No one is using myfxbook on fisher trade and weve never ever for once have a loosing week and no one is using myfxbook
if u join fisher trade family and the way u trade did not improve that means village people are involved
seeing is believing
u can join the fisher trade to see things for yourself if the calls dropped on nairaland doesnt change ur mindset about myfxbook
is not a must for u to take the trades on ur real account but u can take it on ur demo account for a week to see what im saying
i respect u but i want u to change that ur mindset about myfxbook

Bro, can you gimme the link for the telegram group... I can't join from saxy4c signature
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kozmicity: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2020
wiconse:

Man its very possible, he didn't say no losing day... If your overall goal is to come out positive at the end of each week you can do it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SystemBet: 8:03am On Aug 14, 2020
peteregwu:

Withdrawal took about 5working days for me when I withdrew with my debit card with fxpro. I think that's just normal. Calm down bro. I believe it is stated in their policies or thereabout. I didn't have any issue with fxpro, the execution was that same day but deliver was 5 working days.

it was a local transfer, and i needed the funds urgently........the highest i had ever waited for fxtm was 3hours. funds came in 30+ hours later, i just tire. thanks people
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2020
kozmicity:

Man its very possible, he didn't say no losing day... If your overall goal is to come out positive at the end of each week you can do it.

Really I don't think so.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2020
kozmicity:

Bro, can you gimme the link for the telegram group... I can't join from saxy4c signature
Drop ur number let me add u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Prince4mic: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Good morning guys, please who is currently into fxtm invest where you have to follow a strategy manager and copy their trades automatically. How's the experience and what is your advice?

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
OneMillionBTC:
Buy EURUSD AND GBPUSD

Sell EURUSD until 1.1755 before buyers might get interested.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OneMillionBTC: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
OneMillionBTC:
Buy EURUSD AND GBPUSD

GU doing very well, EU just dilly dallying about but it will still rise up more, keep watch.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kozmicity: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
hidhrhis:

Drop ur number let me add u

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OneMillionBTC: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Buy CHFJPY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
kozmicity:

Is this number registered on telegram
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by glammys: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Speed fire smart contract
�Very affordable with a startup fee of about 0.028eth that's #5500 (with gas fee)
�Automatic downlines in speed 2 and 3{ you earn in 3 ways}
�Low gas fee
�Totally decentralized
�A referral is assured
Join now while the registration fee is still very much affordable
Don't sleep on it..
DM to know more

https:///23408073507411
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Buying GBPAUD 8255 Sl 13pips Tp open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
SystemBet:

it was a local transfer, and i needed the funds urgently........the highest i had ever waited for fxtm was 3hours. funds came in 30+ hours later, i just tire. thanks people

Welcome bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kozmicity: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
hidhrhis:

Is this number registered on telegram

Yeah... Been using it for almost 2 years now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OneMillionBTC: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
saxy4c:
Buying GBPAUD 8255 Sl 13pips Tp open.

Among my watch list though waiting for one more confirmation before i can enter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.