Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (530961 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Welcome Back Boss cheesy Good To See You grin Thanks for the book cheesy
Bro@GladmanGoddey, abeg forward the book gimme zekondorder@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
forendals:
Bro@GladmanGoddey, abeg forward the book gimme zekondorder@gmail.com
or anyone else who has the book

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thanks sir pipsbasketings, you already sent the PDF.
God bless sir.
I love your works
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SonofHim: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Richyman:
Please ooo oga, I need your info guide
Thanks

Please l need the book. Thanks

alexarekhandia@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by lecumberi: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Which bank visa card in particular do you use and also sorry for the plenty questions but is the monthly limit for the card,
Gasive:

No, not must.

I use a savings account Visa card.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by SonofHim: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Hello guys,

If you have passion for trading chart partterns: Continuation and reversal patterns -
• Symmetrical Triangles
• Ascending Triangles & Descending Triangles
• Wedges
• Flag & Pennants
• Rectangles
• Head and Shoulders patterns

I was just skimming through my FX folder/files and realized how much years I have put into this thing, the time I didn't sleep at night. I have selected one of my top books that changed my life. I will bless you with it.
I have this very great 25 page book.pdf in its simplest terms; yes, 25 pages - it goes straight to the point, no stories like ehh forex blahblah $6.6 trillion transactions a day averagely. So you will never get bored, I believe this will help and take you to your very next level of trading.
dm me pls, I will forward it to your inbox.

Shalom

Please I need the book sir.

alexarekhandia@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by simplywhy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Wow! more than 60 requests. All taken care of.

If your mail is otunbayusef@y***com, asuakakashi@g***.com, I got an address not found mail delivery error.

My goal is that you all can enjoy this business and even make it your major source of income, as in a full-time professional trader.***My profit can never be yours and vice versa***

Pls, don't send me any further personal message and be very careful when a self-claimed professional trader advertises his/her forum to lure you out of here to his/her forum - respect this forum, contribute as well by bringing something on the table, learn to fish too. Become the boss of your own.

Shalom
Please kindly forward to me too
Cyakpede@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Gasive: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
lecumberi:
Which bank visa card in particular do you use and also sorry for the plenty questions but is the monthly limit for the card,

I use Access bank, but they're having issues at the moment. That's why I said you should not use them. Any other bank is ok.

I don't think there's a limit but you can ask your bank's customer care.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ebenezary(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good day sir, please l need the ebook

If you dont mind, to save you lot of time, you can upload the ebook to
google-drive and post the link for us to download. thanks in advance

Pipsbasketings:
Hello guys,

If you have passion for trading chart partterns: Continuation and reversal patterns -
• Symmetrical Triangles
• Wedges
• Flag & Pennants
• Rectangles

I was just skimming through my FX folder/files and realized how much years I have put into this thing, the time I didn't sleep at night. I have selected one of my top books that changed my life. I will bless you with it.
I have this very great 25 page book.pdf in its simplest terms; yes, 25 pages - it goes straight to the point, no stories like ehh forex blahblah $6.6 trillion transactions a day averagely. So you will never get bored, I believe this will help and take you to your very next level of trading.

Shalom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by lecumberi: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
OK thank you, guess I will try fcmb
Gasive:

I use Access bank, but they're having issues at the moment. That's why I said you should not use them. Any other bank is ok.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
sportFX:

1000 to 5000. Rate depends on when you need it.

Sent you a mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Quote of the week

"It's neither buying nor selling but holding which creates wealth."
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by richysam(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
WallStreetfx:
Buying AUDCHf nextweek.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bansi: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Hello guys,

• Symmetrical Triangles
• Wedges
• Flag & Pennants
• Rectangles

Shalom

Baba I greet , I'll need it oo. bansi26k@hotmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
GBPJPY

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by OgThanos: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=Pipsbasketings post=93935768][color=#000099]Hello guys,

• Symmetrical Triangles
• Wedges
• Flag & Pennants
• Rectangles

dm me pls, I will forward it to your inbo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GreatSage: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Bansi:

Baba I greet , I'll need it oo. bansi26k@hotmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Buddy0: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Chaiii... So there are many ghostreaders following this thread, see how they exposed themselves. Una weldone ooo

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Allem(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Boss, good day, pls send to me sir. ALLEMCITY@GMAIL.COM
Pipsbasketings:
Hello guys,

• Symmetrical Triangles
• Wedges
• Flag & Pennants
• Rectangles

Shalom
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by tonytizzle: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2020
I greet Baba, abeg empower your boy with the book too oo

tony.izu101@gmail. com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Hello guys,

• Symmetrical Triangles
• Wedges
• Flag & Pennants
• Rectangles

Shalom

Good day Sir,
Please I need you help with these information. I sent you a DM already.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate your effort.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Buddy0:
Chaiii... So there are many ghostreaders following this thread, see how they exposed themselves. Una weldone ooo

people dey follow the thread no be small. see monikers wey I never see before dey appear.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ekesoft(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Hello guys,

• Symmetrical Triangles
• Wedges
• Flag & Pennants
• Rectangles

Shalom
Good day sir I need the book pls ..

Ulorhenry152@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by GladmanGoddey(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Gasive:

most card have a $100 limit per month now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ogashman(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Macabs:

Address invalid.

Bro pls send to me also

Chrisakajiofor@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2020
AUDCHF: Failure to close outside the symmetrical triangle speaks volume triple top there too.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by komonibo(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2020
Hey guys, good day, been here for a while now but has only been following and observing the topic grin, I commend the good work been done here by our tutors @ Macabs, Saxy4c, currrentprice wink just to mention a few, cool and all notable members and thread followers just like I was cool grin====>> Based on what I have read and digested about forex both here, online and offline I will like to be dropping some free daily signals here to appreciate the good work done here, for those interested for the signals remember money management is a key role in becoming a successful trader, you can get a coffee in your hand, take a sit while you watch me drop those signals, I use luno basically for my trading as I am into crypto mainly, but if you are into fiat currency exchange you can still tap me for some help cheesy let is make crypto trading better in Nigeria cool cool NOTE I can give beyond a days signal but will be limiting that for now to only hours and mintues as more win target is our priority which in turn will be a morale booster to keep the team moving smiley permission to proceed sirs @ my ogas @ the top cool cool I await your replies sirs

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by komonibo(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2020
komonibo:
Hey guys, good day, been here for a while now but has only been following and observing the topic grin, I commend the good work been done here by our tutors @ Macabs, Saxy4c, currrentprice wink just to mention a few, cool and all notable members and thread followers just like I was cool grin====>> Based on what I have read and digested about forex both here, online and offline I will like to be dropping some free daily signals here to appreciate the good work done here, for those interested for the signals remember money management is a key role in becoming a successful trader, you can get a coffee in your hand, take a sit while you watch me drop those signals, I use luno basically for my trading as I am into crypto mainly, but if you are into fiat currency exchange you can still tap me for some help cheesy let is make crypto trading better in Nigeria cool cool NOTE I can give beyond a days signal but will be limiting that for now to only hours and mintues as more win target is our priority which in turn will be a morale booster to keep the team moving smiley permission to proceed sirs @ my ogas @ the top cool cool I await your replies sirs
I am ready to give the first signal which will be in an hours time when given the goahead cheesy cheesy remember lot sizes matters too, the bigger you buy the more profit you earn shocked shocked and also the more money you stand to lose when trade doesn't go in your favour wink wink you can make a million with a single pip when you trade larger lots, likewise you can lose a million when you trade larger stakes when trade goes in favour of you or against you, you have to make your choices cheesy cheesy remember all signals will be free. It is left for you to either take or reject cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by komonibo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Attached are shots of the charts I will be using for illustrations if need be, first is a daily chart from luno mobile app, daily is denoted by a capital 1D chart @ the bottom of the chart while the second is an hour technical analysis chart from tradingview mobile app indicated with a blue 4h icon at the top most bar of the chart, we can use either a mobile phone or a laptop which has an internet connection that also meets requirements of the two charting apps to be installed, I personally make use of my mobile phone as it is readily accessible for me which is a choice of preference, some people may want a laptop in other for details to be shown on a larger screen, I will continue to keep in tune for my ogas permission to proceed with my token cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by komonibo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is a shot of my trading orders on luno which signifies a sell oda at 0004351, 1010hrs will be waiting for my target then take profit wink wink I will attach a shot of the trading progress at 30mins interval which basically is my profit target

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.