Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (530026 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
NaMe4:

Pls is Iq option a reliable trading platform? Haven't heard about it around here.
Thanks

Yes it is and very easy to understand but don't know why people hardly talk about it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by NaMe4: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
IMAliyu:

From what I've looked up they seem reputable but I can't say I know much about them.

Crixxx:

Yes it is and very easy to understand but don't know why people hardly talk about it.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
USDCHf: price close above 0.9196 which will be exposing 0.9425

Looking to get in

Pic 1 daily

Pic 2 4 hour

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Kvngfrosh(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
cry Abeg make person teach me this forex stuff. Biko
I be fast learner
I no go disturb you
@ Wallstreet fx and co
Biko
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
@ Wallstreet fx and co
Biko

Get this pdf and read it, it describes the more simple chart pattern reading.
Triangles, bullish and bearish flags.

Thunday1005:
Just upload oga pipsbasketings pdf to cloud, anyone that need it should click the link below

https://gofile.io/d/r8rns4

Password: Pipsbasketings

And open a demo account with the broker of your choice with a realistic starter amount maybe 50-100 dollars And get a feel for trading with it.

You can later explore different strategies of trading.

And you can slowly enquire about things you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
@ Wallstreet fx and co
Biko

Goto www.babypips.com
Or

www.cryptotips.us to download course
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Market opening....buying UsdJpy
@@105.562 TP 106.904
Sl 61pips

Pending order: Usdchf sell @0.92873 tp 0.91817
Sl 67pips
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
I see it bullish bro. See how that line price is at has acted as S/R several times. On your daily chart, where price closed is exactly the objective for the broken Tennant. Price is exactly at the 38% HTF retracement. Divergence on M15. Break out and retest of the beast pattern. M formation completion.
Gives me a long bias to risk small 30/40pips for 200/300 pips target. I could be wrong but looks pretty convincing with all the bullish signals. A great week to us.
WallStreetfx:
Audusd: let see how we can embark on a journey down to 0.6754 if price break 0.7033, a 300 pips rally. Look at the 4 hour timeframe those are the place we can look for sell on the lower timeframe but still working on how to do that because it takes time for person to be like great saxy4c. But for now my focus is on 4 hour and daily timeframe for entry.

Pic 1 daily

Pic 2 4 hour

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
peteregwu:
@@105.562 TP 106.904
Sl 61pips

grin
embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
saxy4c:
I see it bullish bro. See that line price is at how it's acted as S/R several times. On your daily chart, where price closed is exactly the objective for the broken Tennant. Price is exactly at the 38% HTF retracement. Divergence on M15. Break out and retest of the beast pattern. M formation completion.
Gives me a long bias to risk small 30/40pips for 200/300 pips target. I could be wrong but looks pretty convincing with all the bullish signals. A great week to us.

nice analysis. I agree with your anaysis although the buy looks short term
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2020
I completely understand you, bro, I was in that same shoe; well, now you know. Risk/money management is the real trading, spend time/days understanding it and see how better you are.

ebenezary:
l enter forex practically in 2010 but one area that l still fail miserably is the money management, even up till this day though l have good trading strategy but my money management is nothing to write home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 1:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Setting Gold buy limit 1852 SL 1849 TP 1870. Looking for 6R.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 4:35am On Sep 28, 2020
peteregwu:
@@105.562 TP 106.904
Sl 61pips

Sl 67pips
grin

Na by force you won catch this one cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by WallStreetfx(m): 4:36am On Sep 28, 2020
saxy4c:
I see it bullish bro. See how that line price is at has acted as S/R several times. On your daily chart, where price closed is exactly the objective for the broken Tennant. Price is exactly at the 38% HTF retracement. Divergence on M15. Break out and retest of the beast pattern. M formation completion.

Good one boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2020
peteregwu:
@@105.562 TP 106.904
Sl 61pips

Sl 67pips
grin

Traders usually have different reasons for wanting to buy or sell.

I took a sell from around your entry.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2020
meshpips:

with the amount of pips he use as sl
he is trading the daily TF
his bias may be right so as urs
both the bulls and bears can gain from the same trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by meshpips(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2020
hidhrhis:

with the amount of pips he use as sl
he is trading the daily TF
his bias may be right so as urs
both the bulls and bears can gain from the same trade

Very true, both bulls and bear can profit from the trade.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Great man right here, missed you bro. Here has not been like it used to be man, I wish we had harnessed the opportunity we all had those time to connect more with one another; I'm sure majority have well graduated to a greater level by now and doing great in FX. Where are they all? I can't start tagging cry cry cry

meshpips:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2020
meshpips:

Usdchf is good grin but UsdJpy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by InformationTV: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS BUNDLE was Developed by Our Financial Team To Ensure You Earn Consistent and Residual Profits while Trading online.

We developed the FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS BUNDLE To Provide You Trading Tips around:

F - FOREX TRADING SOLUTIONS

A - AGRICULTURAL FOREX SOLUTIONS,

S - SPORT TRADING SOLUTIONS,

T - TRANSACTION AUCTIONS & ESCROW SOLUTIONS.

Visit Our FAST-MONEY-SOLUTIONS page via www.lifesolutions.network/fast-money-solutions to get Daily and Today's Financial Trading Tips.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Buying NZDCHF 6079 SL 6045 TP 6166
Selling EURUSD 1677 SL1704 TP 1611
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
IMAliyu:

And open a demo account with the broker of your choice with a realistic starter amount maybe 50-100 dollars And get a feel for trading with it.

So any amount below $50 and above $100 is unrealistic?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
IMAliyu:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
Crixxx:

Nope any amount you'd feel comfortable to realistically starting trading with that if you loose and blew your account, it won't bother you. 50-100 is just a number I'm comfortable with.

I know a demo account isn't real, but a mistake some make is to train with an unrealistic starter amount like $10,000 which can easily absorb lose, you don't really learn much from that.

Start with a lower amount and if you're able to maybe 2x or 10x it then you know you're ready.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Selling EURNZD 7795 SL 7830 TP 7700

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Crixxx: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
IMAliyu:

Nope any amount you'd feel comfortable to realistically starting trading with that if you loose and blew your account, it won't bother you. 50-100 is just a number I'm comfortable with.

I know a demo account isn't real, but a mistake some make is to train with an unrealistic starter amount like $10,000 which can easily absorb lose, you don't really learn much from that.

Start with a lower amount and if you're able to maybe 2x or 10x it then you know you're ready.

OK I get you . Thanks.
Those starting with $10,000 might just be uninformed or something.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
OK, market is closed - Lecture Time grin.
Topic: Risk/Money Management Plan
Short Intro: I knew about FX first in 2007 ish, traded live account for 4yrs ish and never blown my account since I found my root in Risk/Money Management. Now my question is: How many of you have/use excel sheet or some sort of risk/money mangement calculator(s) before entering a trade at all?
The majority of traders pay too much attention seeking the holy grail and neglect this aspect of the business.
This is not the typical 500-page book you would normally find to read, this is my personally designed work - lot of logical formulae and proportions included; I spend more time on this than my trading strategy grin. All you need is to understand this aspect and design an excel sheet like this to guide you.

PS: My desinged excel sheet is not only applicable to my pipsbasketing method of trade but to even single pair traders - all you need do is to clear the margin requirement box for all other pairs you don't need. With this plan, you know how many trades you lost that gets you a margin call. sweet ehh, it automatically calculates how much lot size you need per trade, and lot more.

My main point is: while you seek the holy grail, you have to be risk/money management gallant.

Shalom.
i wan learn ohh.... ive read quite a few books on forex, this is the first time im seeing something like this.... mentoring yet??
abeg start mentoring now before you blow con dey charge 300 dollars per month...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
meshpips:

i took the same exact same trade as him...
i'm a learner though so im really doubting the decision, as i see the market may be entering a Range which would not be good for my stoploss.. one thing is certain, the market would go either direction after the range...

your stoploss seems to be in an ackward position.. very tight,considering youre on the 1H time frame and aslo why is it below the sell other? abi i no dey see well ni?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
kkins25:
i wan learn ohh.... ive read quite a few books on forex, this is the first time im seeing something like this.... mentoring yet??
abeg start mentoring now before you blow con dey charge 300 dollars per month...

Blow?

Some of these guys are old men with millions in their accounts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Victoronah1: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Karleb:

Blow?

Some of these guys are old men with millions in their accounts.
i know oh... was refering to his youtube channel
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Buying AUDUSD 7070 SL 7020 TP 7200.
Buy limit if price gets to 7040 SL 7000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.