Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (531026 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Resistance 1880

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by JAkpayen(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
@pipsbasketings, I will send you a PM

This is for the newbie to reflect on shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsRx5UjQNCA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrStan11(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
I think this will help beginners and encourage other traders.

Strat's Mantra:

We TRADE TO LIVE. We are NOT like others who LIVE TO TRADE.

We know that our Health is ALWAYS more important than our wealth.

We know trading is NOT a "Get Rich Quick Scheme".

We know trading is a serious business and WE treat our trading as a SERIOUS BUSINESS

We understand we have, like any other profession, to put in the thousands of hours studying, learning and practicing our methods and techniques.

We understand there is NO SHORTCUT to becoming successful and profitable traders.

We understand that successful and profitable trading is 95% psychology and 5% technical skill. We know who and what we have to control.

We need PATIENCE to wait for and "SEE" opportunities

We need DISCIPLINE to act and trade on such opportunities

We are PLANNERS – We always PLAN each and every trade and then Trade the PLAN without exception.

We are BELIEVERS. We believe in ourselves and our PLAN.

We believe in the Holy Grail. We know what the Holy Grail is. We have found the Holy Grail and our search for trading enlightenment is over.

We can only take what the market gives us - we do "NOT" force the market.

We understand that PRICE is Lord, King, Queen and Country.

We ACCEPT losses as the cost of doing business

We are PROFESSIONALS and PROFESSIONALS look for a reason NOT to take a trade

We are NOT Amateurs. Amateurs manage money by taking RISK. PROFESSIONALS manage RISK by taking money.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by harizonal123(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
This precious business (Forex) opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble - James 4:6

My attention has been called to this, by two of his now ex-followers:

Just yesterday, this unrepentant impersonator has officially blown a less than 3months old group's live account. A lot of them (66 copiers) borrowed money to copy his trades as he successfully cajoled them with his sweet epistles; now they are lamenting.

My sincere advice to everyone here is: unlearn, learn, relearn to be your own boss - no one can trade like you, no one can manage your fund like you.

He has refused to apologize to the house for his dirty deceit; this shows you have no regard for this group that has been in existence for more than 10years now. I officially ban you from this group from now on - DO NOT return here with another moniker in 2021 cos I will come for you - you are not on this FTA thread for a good course.

@Edd1e harizonal123 feshizzy etc
Kudos for exposing him sir, I must confess. If not for you many more would have been victims of his master plan which he took time to carefully design. Saxy4c actually disguised to be an angel until his very last moments here when you fished and smoked him out.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Who else notices this scammer viewing this thread from his hiding place? Who notices all he is doing is to report posts. 3 of my posts are gone, just today

I will re-upload them, don't worry; you think you mad, I'm madder, in fact madden angry

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Ajibade123(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
You come here to post fake results - showing all greens
You come here to post referral links on your signatures
You come here to lure innocent traders and newbies
You come here with those rubbish lines that you have no explanations for
You come here with incoherent epistles to sound like an angel
All to lure FTA members to your group, then you convert them to another group, then to your broker, then to open accounts, so you can earn %commission/referrals bonus.

**********You are not on this thread for a good course***********
I swear to God at first when I just joined this thread I really respect the guy for the analysis and the way he draws those lines which made me join the telegram group so that i can get the signals for my $20 account

I swear to God I have nothing to gain 4 lying I blew the account in one day copying his trade on a losing streak

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
One of the posts you reported:
Guys, this is one of the innocent FTA members that was lured to the group and almost got scammed. He reached out to me today.

***Identity blurred for privacy****

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Zither(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Who else notices this scammer viewing this thread from his hiding place? Who notices all he is doing is to report posts. 3 of my posts are gone, just today

I will re-upload them, don't worry; you think you mad, I'm madder, in fact madden angry

Mad oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Zither(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ajibade123:

I swear to God at first when I just joined this thread I really respect the guy for the analysis and the way he draws those lines which made me join the telegram group so that i can get the signals for my $20 account

I swear to God I have nothing to gain 4 lying I blew the account in one day copying his trade on a losing streak

Sorry to hear that, bro. I believe it takes you to be successful. With this experience in your bag you will be motivated to acquire the skills to put you among the few successful forex traders in the future.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by jamace(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmm...Na wa o shocked shocked

I have been watching SAXY4C from the sideline...I was wondering that if somebody could be this right in his trades, why is he on DEMO trading? Thanks PIPSBASKETTINGS for confirming my doubt..

Please, my people, let's be true to ourselves...I have been in this game for long. In fact, I'm one of those who fought for this FTA thread to be on Nairaland because Seun and his moderators were against forex trading..

Profitting in Forex trading is not easy but it is achievable.. Let's be focused.

One Love..

8 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
NFP better than forecast

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Manueldoc(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
All of you trying to pull that innocent man down.. His above you people.. I believe in him.. and I think few here believe but don't talk.. u'll should swallow that his great and go learn more from than what y'll are doing.. any1 pulling saxy4c down. To mw don't have the right mindset for this business.. oga saxy do your stuff.. I believe in you cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Who are you?
Post your real moniker here, I want to check something grin grin grin

Manueldoc:
All of you trying to pull that innocent man down.. His above you people.. I believe in him.. and I think few here believe but don't talk.. u'll should swallow that his great and go learn more from than what y'll are doing.. any1 pulling saxy4c down. To mw don't have the right mindset for this business.. oga saxy do your stuff.. I believe in you cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Trustrade: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
I didn't intend to say anything but I would like to put this down.
While the challenge was on he was able to make 300% in a week conveniently but due to the challenge target I guessed he rushed thing to meet up with the 5k agenda as soon as he can.
Basically, he was being aggressive with the trading and felt he could flip it over but we all know how the market goes.
To make up for this he already promised to come with a plan as least he is not ignoring anyone or refuse to take responsibility.
So please let peace reign.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Trustrade: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
On this note, if you really dedicated time to the calls he do post, you would notice he consistently alert to secure profits especially small accounts atleast there is someone on the group that opened a 5k naira alpari and now have 20,000 naira + strictly on saxcy's call. So if you had taken note of the trades I believe you could have closed some winners that would save your account.

And one other thing if you can post the trade history of this said account I can say you must have open a gold trade which we all know is bad for a small account no matter how good you maybe. And those lines is actually a thing if you can just follow it.

Ajibade123:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Don't come and advertise the same page here with epistles. see how your money was wasted

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
The day you post a call here, I will upload your photo and put scam on your face.

My dm is full of those he has lured and in fact, when I wanted to let go, more evidence and proofs keep coming. These guys are even promising me more evidence. haaaa

I need a good time, and I can personally report you to s*eun

Note guys: don't worry, your privacy is guaranteed; trust me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Trustrade: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
I'm not here to advertise any page.
Before this massive losses that occurred due to bad MM
He traded from 39$ to 100$ without hiccups so why is that ignored?
I'm not happy with the way things turned out too and I'm not saying what happened isn't bad but in all honestly he actually made some gains and you know it.

Pipsbasketings:
Don't come and advertise the same page here with epistles. see how your money was wasted
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is he Tim Lucas or not? He used his result to scam people and almost scammed me too. Only if you can answer this question you should reply me.

Trustrade:
I'm not happy with the way things turned out too and I'm not saying what happened isn't bad but in all honestly he actually made some gains and you know it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trustrade:
I didn't intend to say anything but I would like to put this down.
While the challenge was on he was able to make 300% in a week conveniently but due to the challenge target I guessed he rushed thing to meet up with the 5k agenda as soon as he can.
Basically, he was being aggressive with the trading and felt he could flip it over but we all know how the market goes.
To make up for this he already promised to come with a plan as least he is not ignoring anyone or refuse to take responsibility.
So please let peace reign.

I guess you don't know how affiliate works?
Tell him to show your his trade history on that account,
My bet would be affiliate gains or increment deposit
Thus making it look like it was trade profits.
Don't be fooled by those gimmicks though a bit complex but we see through it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trustrade:
On this note, if you really dedicated time to the calls he do post, you would notice he consistently alert to secure profits especially small accounts atleast there is someone on the group that opened a 5k naira alpari and now have 20,000 naira + strictly on saxcy's call. So if you had taken note of the trades I believe you could have closed some winners that would save your account.

And one other thing if you can post the trade history of this said account I can say you must have open a gold trade which we all know is bad for a small account no matter how good you maybe. And those lines is actually a thing if you can just follow it.

Can you quote the post to it?
And how's that account still going?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by beejaay: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Who are you?
Post your real moniker here, I want to check something grin grin grin

the guy is actually a good trader.. he just got too aggressive with that copy trading challenge..he had a good heart to help and i have never seen him ask anyone for help.. i have learnt one or two things from him and we have had one or two tantrums thrown at each other, but this whole fiasco against him is uncalled for...he is actually a very good trader but didnt know when to stand aside.. the very nature of help is destruction on a personal level, the universe work in a way that you get quenched if you trying to showoff too much

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Trustrade: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
I don't know anything about this

Feshizzy:

I guess you don't know how affiliate works?
Tell him to show your his trade history on that account,
My bet would be affiliate gains or increment deposit
Thus making it look like it was trade profits.
Don't be fooled by those gimmicks though a bit complex but we see through it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is he Tim Lucas?

did you just join this discussion - start from page 562

beejaay:
the guy is actually a good trader.. he just got too aggressive with that copy trading challenge..he had a good heart to help and i have never seen him ask anyone for help.. i have learnt one or two things from him and we have had one or two tantrums thrown at each other, but this whole fiasco against him is uncalled for...he is actually a very good trader but didnt know when to stand aside.. the very nature of help is destruction on a personal level, the universe work in a way that you get quenched if you trying to showoff too much
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Trustrade: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Thank God you still have some people on the telegram group or maybe you're in the group either just search for alpari, I believe it is one dharmiee or so that posted it. You can check it out

Feshizzy:

Can you quote the post to it?
And how's that account still going?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trustrade:

Clearly the abracadabra people was falling for.
It's not about making profits, it's about staying in profits.
He was using free money (affiliate and signals) and demo to conjure victims for himself, making it looks like he knows what he was doing.
Most of his trade calls, he can't bet his life savings on it but was busy advising people that he has found the Holy grail, that they should start opening accounts with $100 and link it to his affiliate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by beejaay: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
for the record i joined the challenge with 100$ at the first run (not because i needed the money but much more like an experiments to see how its gonna be done) to see if he will be the first to break over a very important law of probability but alas he failed and left after the first try cos i knew the second one will also fail.. he would have done it probably if it was just a closet trust worthy members without much expectation and less pressure cos his integrity wont be at stake and there wont be much threat of aggressiveness...

instead of outright name calling and unnecessary confrontation, we should atleast look at all the fact and lash out at him appropriately so he can learn cos no one is beyond learning...i believe in him that he didnt mean to scam or defraud anyone buy he was just way over his head thinking he can librate poor and disempowered with little fund

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trustrade:
Thank God you still have some people on the telegram group or maybe you're in the group either just search for alpari, I believe it is one dharmiee or so that posted it. You can check it out

Since you have done that already,
Why can't you share it?
I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
beejaay:

I'm about curious,
What's your definition of a good trader?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by beejaay: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Feshizzy:

Clearly the abracadabra people was falling for.
It's not about making profits, it's about staying in profits.
He was using free money (affiliate and signals) and demo to conjure victims for himself, making it looks like he knows what he was doing.
Most of his trade calls, he can't bet his life savings on it but was busy advising people that he has found the Holy grail, that they should start opening accounts with $100 and link it to his affiliate.

he has never claimed to have found the holy grail and he has never denied making losses upon losses but he only believed in himslef and his method which mostly work for him but on this challenge, he over believed himself as a foltron and universe just teach him a very bitter lesson (i hope he learn from it and not get more deeper into it)

@saxy if you are here, pls accept your fuckup and apologise..forex humble us all eventually
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Feshizzy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
beejaay:
for the record i joined the challenge with 100$ at the first run (not because i needed the money but much more like an experiments to see how its gonna be done) to see if he will be the first to break over a very important law of probability but alas he failed and left after the first try cos i knew the second one will also fail.. he would have done it probably if it was just a closet trust worthy members without much expectation and less pressure cos his integrity wont be at stake and there wont be much threat of aggressiveness...

instead of outright name calling and unnecessary confrontation, we should atleast look at all the fact and lash out at him appropriately so he can learn cos no one is beyond learning...i believe in him that he didnt mean to scam or defraud anyone buy he was just way over his head thinking he can librate poor and disempowered with little fund

He is learning not at his expense but the detriment of other people.
Kind of indirectly describe the kind of person you are actually

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by hidhrhis(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
beejaay:

there is one lesson for us all to learn in the trading aspect of thing which is
money management it is the king

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.