Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (535984 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by djwalata(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2020
djwalata:
GBP seems going down
Gbpusd buy closed at -ve
Better set up awaits us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Crude oil is on a steady bullish trend. Reasons are the news of the Covid-19 vaccine, and the much withdrawal from the US oil stockpile.

I am still holding on to my buy position till 43.00

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2020
so i blew 50% of my account yesterday and took it back to 40%. from my observations, a 100$ account doesn't give much room for being flexible in the markets since my SL has to always be tight. Nothing were wrong with my predictions of the direction of the market as i did my best to stick to the trend, but my next goal is to learn how to "enter" the market. it also amazes me how the pros in the house, pipsbaskets, meshpips, pipnator, saxy4c are able to keep track of a long list of trades. i often forget which trade setups i have prepared and have to start checking charts one by one. remarkable!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2020
kkins25:
so i blew 50% of my account yesterday and took it back to 40%. from my observations, a 100$ account doesn't give much room for being flexible in the markets since my SL has to always be tight. Nothing were wrong with my predictions of the direction of the market as i did my best to stick to the trend, but my next goal is to learn how to "enter" the market. it also amazes me how the pros in the house, pipsbaskets, meshpips, pipnator, saxy4c are able to keep track of a long list of trades. i often forget which trade setups i have prepared and have to start checking charts one by one. remarkable!!

Trading journal with help you..

What I do is I move all the pairs on my watchlist to the top of my mobile mt4

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2020
kkins25:

This is why we have micro accounts.

If you are trading with anything less than $1,000 you should use micro account.

I remember when I was learning at babypips, the instructor said you shouldn't ever think of trading live if you don't have upto $1,000.

But these days, micro/nano/cent account came to the rescue. Sorry about your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Make una comment freely on this setup. embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Seunisco: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Well, I imagine how many trades you took or prolly your lot size was too much, it's pretty okay to use small sl if all your skill set align you know,
kkins25:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2020
Karleb:

I remember when I was learning at babypips, the instructor said you shouldn't ever think of trading live if you don't have upto $1,000.

But these days, micro/nano/cent account came to the rescue. Sorry about your loss.
oh no worry its a demo account foor baskets competition.. the broker unfortunately didn't provide a micro account..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Karleb:

what's the difference between micro, Nani and cent account? what are the advantages? Any disadvantages involved?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Sunnycliff(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2020
kkins25:

You tried. Just reduce your lot size and increase your stop loss margin, you are good to go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Seunisco: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Seunisco: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2020
just took a buy on usdcad at1,3032
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Seunisco: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Theyoungmaster:

what's the difference between micro, Nani and cent account? what are the advantages? Any disadvantages involved?

What they all have in common is that they allow you to trade your small capital $1, 000 or less with peace of mind.

They offer 0.001, 0.0001 and 0.00001 lot sizes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Contest semi-update - 3days to end of 1st trading period: Red everywhere
only 3 contesters might make it to the 2nd trading period.
Final 1st trading period results to be released on Friday (with monikers blurred)

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2020
GU seems ready to fall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
Final 1st trading period results to be released on Friday (with monikers blurred)

This is the result of trying to make the highest percentage.

Take a look at the 2nd place person, ended overall in negative pips but used a high lot to meet target. he was lucky this 1st period, would he be lucky in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th?
wishing everyone still in it the best. smile
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by kkins25(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Any ideas ??

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2020
kkins25:
Any ideas ??

This is a pair of interest to me. I believe the next direction is to the north according to wave analysis.

but look to jump out if any 4hr candle breaks that support line as Brexit talks is still very much around.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by blackman007: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2020
Karleb:

Alittle bit of patience is needed, I'll suggest you wait for price to get to that area of interest (trendline or area of supply) and wait for price reaction, could be a revesal candlestick, etc before you pull the trigger... my opinion anyway, I could be wrong.....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Benqozenero:

This is a pair of interest to me. I believe the next direction is to the north according to wave analysis.

but look to jump out if any 4hr candle breaks that support line.
Idk.
It looks to have broken below the 200ema on the daily tf.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2020
A disciplined trader will focus on the bi-weekly target and neglect running a race. This project is only for the disciplined and not the greedy.

You can make the highest % but not meet the requirement for the contest. Consistent little % income is what this business should be about and not a jackpot hit (all my previous posts prior to the contest state that all I look for in a month is just 6%, and I will be fine as far as it is consistent), and this is all that this contest depicts....See theyoda's contribution below

Benqozenero:

This is the result of trying to make the highest percentage.

Take a look at the 2nd place person, ended overall in negative pips but used a high lot to meet the target. he was lucky this 1st period, would he be lucky in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th?
wishing everyone still in it the best. smile
TheYoda:
The competition is not about making a killing for 1 week or 1 month. It's about using it to ground yourself, to perfect your strategy, to work on your money management skills.

It's not about making 80% in 1 month, because in reality, some folks can make 100% in 1 week and lose 200% the following week.

The competition is about being a little consistent, with good money management, that way, 1 or 2-week bad market movement won't kill your account. Look at it as a marathon and not a sprint.

My take on it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2020
IMAliyu:
Idk. It looks to have broken below the 200ema on the daily tf.
could be a false break.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2020
I would wait for another 3-4days before thinking of shorting this grin

Karleb:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by IMAliyu(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
I'm managing so far not to destroy the account.
But achieving this 15% is as difficult as I expected.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Benqozenero(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Pipsbasketings:
A disciplined trader will focus on the bi-weekly target and neglect running a race. This project is only for the disciplined and not the greedy.

You can make the highest % but not meet the requirement for the contest. Consistent little % income is what this business should be about and not a jackpot hit (all my previous posts prior to the contest state that all I look for in a month is just 6%, and I will be fine as far as it is consistent), and this is all that this contest depicts....See theyoda's contribution below

You are very correct Boss. Also remember that initially the reward is for 1st place alone.
Who doesn't want extra stew this Christmas, So as human it's normal to gun for the price and drop in discipline.
It's just normal human behaviour. Believe me, if it wasn't latter factored for 2nd and 3rd to get something, there would be no winner. Hehehehe.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2020
@the contest
When they say 99 percent lose in forex, now I see why.
This goes to show a lot of traders are not disciplined.
I'm sure things might have been worse if it was live trading.
Even if you need to lose, lose responsibly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Karleb(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Benqozenero:

You are very correct Boss. Also remember that initially the reward is for 1st place alone.
Who doesn't want extra stew this Christmas, So as human it's normal to gun for the price and drop in discipline.
It's just normal human behaviour. Believe me, if it wasn't latter factored for 2nd and 3rd to get something, there would be no winner. Hehehehe.

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by ProsperoTrading: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Pipsbasketings:

Need some clarification bro,

in the second bi-week, will the target be just $15 again or 15% of the first bi-weekly ending balance?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2020
grin
15% bi-weekly equals 30% monthly.
Prior to the contest, the Majority here has mentioned that consistent 30% monthly income is very very possible (every month ooo) which was what gave birth to the contest.

Let's see how many would make it to the 2nd trading period which starts on Monday.

The keys to winning this contest, as I have figured out, are (1) Sound trading skills (2) Proper Risk/Money Management

IMAliyu:

I'm managing so far not to destroy the account.
But achieving this 15% is as difficult as I expected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (660)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.