Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (529020 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (660) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
GU selling tomorrow, choose your entries wisely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
wiconse:

you are not okay grin
Hope you got some good entry today?

I had a super day, $8700. My target for tomorrow is $4500 . I see a lot of good opportunities already.
I'll use accumulation when in profit, to double my targets, to reach my goal quicker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bevista: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blackeuropean:
When you have the time, could you explain the rationale for your directional bias?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
TheYoda:
Just closed the day with $8700 profit , very good trading day

$8700 audio profit. Investors beware!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrUnder:

$8700 audio profit. Investors beware!!!
what are you saying , real money, what do you mean young man.

Even the person I'm training right now is showing fantastic result. You have to learn at what inflection point to enter the market and learn how to accumulate and be aggressive when market is trending.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
wiconse:

bought at 1564.7
sl 1560.7
tp1575

saxy4c why dont you join me to get your 4x rr.

gold is becoming sweet nowadays
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
See is live result, I try to direct him when i notice he's getting too confident and remind him to trade within set plan I gave to him.
His trading has improved plenty since i start helping him.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by MrUnder: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
TheYoda:
what are you saying , real money, what do you mean young man.

Even the person I'm training right now is showing fantastic result. You have to learn at what inflection point to enter the market and learn how to accumulate and be aggressive when market is trending.

grin
grin
grin
grin

I'm just giving you a dose of your own medicine.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by omodada1111(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blackeuropean:
Bro, Pls which tool do you use to know the trend on H4 before going to M15 for entry?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
What medicine ? You have to learn inflection point, and know when to use distribution and accumulate right away when you notice the price point coming together. You have a lot to learn. My target tomorrow is $4500, fingers crossed.

I'm going to Cinema with some friends now, later going to vip lounge for some drinks. Have a great night guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
TheYoda:
See is live result, I try to direct him when i notice he's getting too confident and remind him to trade within set plan I gave to him.

Show your own 8700 result....
Else all na audio demo trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
omodada1111:

Bro, Pls which tool do you use to know the trend on H4 before going to M15 for entry?

I don't use tools to do technical analysis, I use candle sticks patterns and resistances/ supports.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Donvic4u:

Show your own 8700 result....
Else all na audio demo trading
I do only live trading. Donvic4u i dont do demo. I got to go now. Tomorrow is another day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bevista:
When you have the time, could you explain the rationale for your directional bias?

Check your weekly chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Meaning you don't pay attention, can anyone please look at my trades and check if I have a tp or not, despite the many times I reiterated my targets?
wiconse:
i am already in profit. which is the most important thing. you sold without a tp, which seems like a gamble.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bevista: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Check your weekly chart.
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
TheYoda:
I do only live trading. Donvic4u i dont do demo. I got to go now. Tomorrow is another day.

Lol...so now what's the difference between you and saxy4u....at least he shows screenshot of trades...

No offence baba let's see yours....it's d $8700 I just want see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sent bro.
signalsmedia:
k. thanks. will be expecting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by TheYoda: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Donvic4u I dey suspect you oh , why you want see my account? don't worry i will carry people along here.
Now movie is about to start. take care... remain sharp for tomorrow market , going to make a killing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
TheYoda:
Donvic4u I dey suspect you oh , why you want see my account? don't worry i will carry people along here.
Now movie is about to start. take care... remain sharp for tomorrow market , going to make a killing.

To me demo or real makes no difference....

I just need proof....shikena...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
saxy4c:
Meaning you don't pay attention, can anyone please look at my trades and check if I have a tp or not, despite the many times I reiterated my targets?

oh, sorry about that. i want you to join in buying.gold really doing me proud.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bevista:
lol
You e-mailed me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by peteregwu(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
TheYoda:

Wow! Make una come train me too ooo.. Fantastic!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
I'm glad you've gotten the courage to now trade Gold. The profits you make are a reassurance that anyone can be a better trader because if you can reign the volatile commodity then you can really trade, you're on 1R now, manage your trade wisely.
wiconse:
saxy4c why dont you join me to get your 4x rr.gold is becoming sweet nowadays
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Bevista: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Blackeuropean:

You e-mailed me?
Yup
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by signalsmedia: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
TheYoda:
can u stop making a fool of yourself.

u contribute nothing, all you do is bad mouth others who are contributing in their own little ways.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Donvic4u(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
signalsmedia:
can u stop making a fool of yourself.

u contribute nothing, all you do is bad mouth others who are contributing in their own little ways.

Leave d guy...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
saxy4c:
I'm glad you've gotten the courage to now trade Gold. The profits you make are a reassurance that anyone can be a better trader because if you can reign the volatile commodity then you can really trade, you're on 1R now, manage your trade wisely.

are you still holding your sells?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by omodada1111(m): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Blackeuropean:

I don't use tools to do technical analysis, I use candle sticks patterns and resistances/ supports.
Ok. For support and resistance, how many bars/Candlestick (in M15 chart history) do you use to determine both?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:47am On Feb 12, 2020
It's 0.6400 on NZDUSD, I'm using 5X my lot [9%] to buy that pair at this point, I'd check the rate at 1.40am and check where I should input my SL, and where I'd want to add or not.
Don't worry, I'd try to teach a lot of my methods here before I leave this sphere for the jokers that want to be sovereign in their mockery. There is a large number here who don't know of the magnitude of the dimensions the Forex markets can bring. But then what more can I do than my human limitations?

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by saxy4c(m): 12:49am On Feb 12, 2020
How about we let our account results answer that, I've shown you my hands and you've shown yours, let's play grin. But my TP is 1555 like I've always said, hope you notice and don't say I gamble with her again. You'd get to really know her don't worry grin
wiconse:
are you still holding your sells?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 by Blackeuropean: 12:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Bevista:
Yup
I replied you then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (660)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.