Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

NPFL Club, Sunshine Stars Declare Player Missing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL Club, Sunshine Stars Declare Player Missing (323 Views)

Mikel Obi Told To Join NPFL Club Like Ahmed Musa / Sunshine Stars FC Fans Discussion Thread / Sunshine Stars In Hot Mess After Fans Threw Objects At Referees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPFL Club, Sunshine Stars Declare Player Missing by ackim: 1:40am On Jan 01, 2020
Nigeria professional football league club, Sunshine stars have declared one of their players missing.

Israel Abia who is presently the top scorer of the Nigerian Professional Football League with seven goals has left camp without official leave.

In a statement released by the Head of media, Chris Okunuwa “Sunshine Stars FC (SSFC) wishes to inform the general public particularly the Clubs in the NPFL about its player, Israel Abia who is presently AWOL.”

“Abia has been away from the Club since Sunday without an official leave, while the rest of the group remained in Akure to continue preparations for the upcoming NPFL matches at the turn of the New Year.” He added

Sunshine Stars warned that any Club or agent approaching Abia for the purpose of transfer without the Club’s approval would face the risk of a lawsuit, as the Player is contracted to Sunshine Stars FC.

https://www.reportminds.com/2020/01/sunshine-stars-declare-player-missing.html?m=1

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: NPFL Club, Sunshine Stars Declare Player Missing by Odetokun3(m): 1:55am On Jan 01, 2020
Can someone please tell me the meaning of AWOL and why it's always written in Upper case.

Then i will comment
Re: NPFL Club, Sunshine Stars Declare Player Missing by deekseen(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Odetokun3:
Can someone please tell me the meaning of AWOL and why it's always written in Upper case.

Then i will comment
AWOL stands for:

Absent WithOut Leave. It's an acronym, hence written in capital letters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPFL Club, Sunshine Stars Declare Player Missing by Odetokun3(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2020
deekseen:

AWOL stands for:

Absent WithOut Leave. It's an acronym, hence written in capital letters.

Thank you so much. You are my first teacher this year. Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's Safe Tips / Predictions / Ondo Wrestling Champion, Adekuoroye Clinches Gold In Italy / Olympic Record Broker, Usain Bolt Expects A Child With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.