Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Becoming An Online Entrepreneur - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Becoming An Online Entrepreneur (650 Views)

"The Online Entrepreneur's Bible: Digital Empire Blueprint For Building A Thrivi / How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Entrepreneur Need To Know] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming An Online Entrepreneur by smithtizzle: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Hey fellow Nigerians it with great joy am writing to you on one of my tricks to making money online this season via the internet ....Truely there are tons of ways in making money and it worth more than working under an organization or your could use it as a side business. This includes affiliate marketing,drop service, freelancing, forex etc. but we would be looking at an
angle today Dropshipping.

In this tutorial i would be sharing an insight on how dropshipping works and it of course free but with the paid version you get help in setting your online store from start to finish. Setting up includes designing your store, setting up inventory, fulfilment, payment process , adverts and a lot of
others.
I would try to make this tutorial as short as possible not
to bore you.
�"

· Firstly you need to know what dropshipping is all about

· Then i will give out the tools needed and
required for dropshipping

· Then the steps required to go through the
process for creating your online store,

· To doing research online and also get good
suppliers

· then setting up your ads account through
different channel including facebook custom audience ,google adwords etc

· getting customer report.

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN

... To continue reading check the link below
https://prodrug.co/blog.html

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Nigeria PLC Intends To Issue Up To N20billion In Medium-term Bonds / Why Making Money Online In Nigeria Is Harder And Here's The Solution.. / A LAND OWNER IN LAGOS CITY WITH JUST 400K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.