Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2346468 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BanNoMore: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
hhmmcj:
4/4 inplay winners tonight.

That's all from me for now folks! Enjoy your winnings of you played

Goodnight!!!!
Don't reply any DM from this over feed old grown fools here

Na man you be

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by herdeyhoh(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Leave this guy, His First post didn't say he will share crumbs. Nigerians we attached a lot of things to irrelevant things. He only said he will share 25k after guys have offered to help. We should not be doing this in 2020. If you want to help, please help without being sentiments about your help

My opinion

Viking07:
I was almost hitting the "post" button after composing my epistle on the possible solution to your problem because I've had the exact same issue with 1xbet before. I just decided to run a check on your moniker. cheesy You're @nobsalis. Same guy numerous people have asked to share your tips here but you proudly refused. But you enjoy posting your won tickets ignoring everyone. cheesy

Now you're in dire need, you quickly changed your moniker to seek for help, with 25k for the crumbees. What happens if everyone decides to ignore you too? Think am well, nothing lasts forever. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
BanNoMore:
There ain't any difference between him and the guy....why didn't he use his main moniker to come back(Coward and a hypocrite)

The dude used coronavirus matter come back....spilling trash about how he bought all the facemask in a pharmacy
wetin he use all the facemasks do?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BanNoMore: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
herdeyhoh:
Leave this guy, His First post didn't say he will share crumbs. Nigerians we attached a lot of things to irrelevant things. He only said he will share 25k after guys have offered to help. We should not be doing this in 2020. If you want to help, please help without being sentiments about your help

My opinion

Don't mind the fool

After saying he's leaving the thread....why did he come back in less than 2 months

Depression wanted to finish him off
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BanNoMore: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
NLReposter:
wetin he use all the facemasks do?
He gave it to Lhimeet and Chiefheywhy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Lhimeet(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
BanNoMore:

Get sense. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BanNoMore: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lhimeet:

Get sense. smiley
Gif failed poster

Shut Tha Fvck Up
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
BanNoMore:
Don't mind the fool

you and ban

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by TissuePaper: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
BanNoMore:
lmao cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LegitDeals247: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Go to 1xbet recent post on twitter den badmouth them and watch as 1xbet DM you.

I'm on it bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BanNoMore: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
NLReposter:
you and ban
If you report me ............

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
BanNoMore:
If you report me ............
whyyyy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by BanNoMore: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
NLReposter:
whyyyy
Because you're Ewu Awusa
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zontage: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Very risky

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Zontage:
Very risky
nice one.

home win/draw for me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by herdeyhoh(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Make sure to copy their handle

LegitDeals247:

I'm on it bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by buklarbest: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
gpatern:

I have been posting games every 6 hour before mode remove my post

see the links here :

https://www.nairaland.com/5737098/2-odds-solution#87468410
https://www.nairaland.com/5738739/21odds-everyday-all-glory-god

Dont doubt this 19 odds , thank me later with 50k as you have promised

bet9ja code ZZ7JT8X

16/03/2020 22:00
Excursionistas - CDM Leandro N. Alem
Prematch
1 & Under(2.5)
16/03/2020 20:00
Deportivo Riestra - Club Villa Dalmine
Prematch
2 & Under (2.5)

Sorry guy, no straight draw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Viking07:
I was almost hitting the "post" button after composing my epistle on the possible solution to your problem because I've had the exact same issue with 1xbet before.
hmm okay, then what happened?

Viking07:

I just decided to run a check on your moniker. cheesy You're @nobsalis.
So?

Viking07:

Same guy numerous people have asked to share your tips here but you proudly refused. But you enjoy posting your won tickets ignoring everyone. cheesy
where exactly are you heading to?
Viking07:

Now you're in dire need, you quickly changed your moniker to seek for help, with 25k for the crumbees.
dooh, seek and you shall find.

Viking07:

What happens if everyone decides to ignore you too? Think am well, nothing lasts forever. Good luck!
Tanchu!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Too much beer no good, make I go sleep

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Darksider131: 12:31am On Mar 17, 2020
NLReposter:
hmm okay, then what happened?

So?

where exactly are you heading to?
dooh, seek and you shall find.

Tanchu!
are you now supporting selfish people?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 12:52am On Mar 17, 2020
BanNoMore:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by yehmy(m): 1:53am On Mar 17, 2020
herdeyhoh:

My opinion

Read the post you quoted again and judge who is sentimental... Peace

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by deltateam: 5:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Wake me up when EPL resumes.

I am very pained.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 5:46am On Mar 17, 2020
LegitDeals247:

I'm on it bro
Have you tried live chat on the app? or the call-back option where you drop your number and they call you back?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 6:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Some people never knew that if you made promise and you refuse to fulfill it,direct curse is already placed on you.Though l didnt collect from them but I respect guys that made promise of 46k ,25k and others respectively, Finger cross
Viking07:
I was almost hitting the "post" button after composing my epistle on the possible solution to your problem because I've had the exact same issue with 1xbet before. I just decided to run a check on your moniker. cheesy You're @nobsalis. Same guy numerous people have asked to share your tips here but you proudly refused. But you enjoy posting your won tickets ignoring everyone. cheesy

Now you're in dire need, you quickly changed your moniker to seek for help, with 25k for the crumbees. What happens if everyone decides to ignore you too? Think am well, nothing lasts forever. Good luck!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Godmademan(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2020
uk

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2020
Some people never knew that if you made promise and you refuse to fulfill it,direct curse is already placed on you.Though l didnt collect from them but I respect guys that made promise of 46k ,25k and others respectively, Nothing last forever no matter bigger the amount,you will not eat the money but only to spend d money.Let us try to create value and dignity for ourselves
Viking07:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2020
katako:
Some people never knew that if you made promise and you refuse to fulfill it,direct curse is already placed on you.Though l didnt collect from them but I respect guys that made promise of 46k ,25k and others respectively, Finger cross
"Karma" and "curses" are just feel-good-pill for the poor. It's his money, he can do whatsoever he wishes to do with it and nothing will happen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by LearnEasy(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Hi guys ..

You can also post and get betting tips from fansloft dot com

That is fansloft.com

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gilgal7(f): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2020
I need 10 odds sure game ... tennis... soccer...football etc to bet 50k... and the person gets 20k as compensation....
cc chiefheywhy and any potential punter
Qoute me pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Arijude(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2020
gilgal7:
I need 10 odds sure game ... tennis... soccer...football etc to bet 50k... and the person gets 20k as compensation....
cc chiefheywhy and any potential punter
Qoute me pls
almighty 10 odds?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.