Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2491886 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ikcid: 6:07am On Mar 19, 2020
Dar4:

I downloaded the app and went through the Registration. They later sent a.message with my temporary password for instant registration and they said my account is now active.

What other step do I need to take to earn my own 3k too.

Thanks guys

Login and make a little deposit eg #100 transfer to your account
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ikcid: 6:09am On Mar 19, 2020
iamawara:

It's not compulsory you fund the account same day oh. Just wait for 3 working days and your 3k will land
Yeah! You can fund at anytime, not necessarily on the day you registered

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by FindX(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2020
cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by suffy834(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Fucklove:
Na which Kan prayer be this Which other app you don win money from? And you no gree share am make we benefit
I'm just unlucky, after successful registration, with account number given, created an id, they sent a message as well as an email telling me my registration is declined, yet I can't start all over again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2020
VictorVance:

Oh I couldn't agree more bro.He still let DAT senseless troll roam free.
So much for being a mod. cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by omotowo2: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2020
B948ACPRQWECSA-2110269.

Coronavirus causing havoc to stakeholders of bet9ja.You can't win just 12k in peace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by gnykelly(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
let's discuss strategy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Owoto: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2020
ZZ26G5K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chibwike(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2020
haleymoon:
I registered yesterday and behold I logged in 2day and I can confirm that Trump is indeed working. 3k in the bank
Did you fund it?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Amen, free money is sweet money especially goldmine
Carry on captain. You be sure nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
suffy834:
I'm just unlucky, after successful registration, with account number given, created an id, they sent a message as well as an email telling me my registration is declined, yet I can't start all over again
Chat them up on Facebook. Just search standard chartered bank on Facebook to hear from there. That 3k must be harvested cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by MadeBoy: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2020
imagined carbon that disturbing me to take loan last month and offer me 42k loan. but I refuse to collect since I Have no need of it. and the money was too small for investment project.

now that I need the money badly. carbon is offering 10k only.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by babyfaceafrica: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2020
Fucklove:
Chat them up on Facebook. Just search standard chartered bank on Facebook to hear from there. That 3k must be harvested cool
can one deposit 100 naira or must it be 500 above?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Zabiboy: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Fastecash:
how I wish did corona virus no end.. Since the virus enter our country I just dey win free money from different app

U don chop d standat chattered own...
But u nor wan talk d other app's...

Nigerians sha
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bluefilm: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2020
Kai.

Imagine me playing Haiti league!

Corona virus don finish me, aswear. cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
can one deposit 100 naira or must it be 500 above?
Yes you can deposit #100
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ajaymina(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
That bank get levels o.....

I Just upgraded to Instant plus, I wan upgrade to Regular ( No limits).....
Most of the charges from Typical Nigeria bank, dem no Dey charge them...if u upgrade...

So that when my millions go show....I no go get issues with Accessbank, GTB....etc wahala... wink

You can say it over and over again!.

You see, their level is 1001% better than all the Nigerian banks combined till end of world...

Standard Chartered bank na foreign bank incase you no know...them no get time to exploit or extort your hard earn money unlike our thief-yahoo banks.

Bye bye to Naija banks...

No more unnecessary charges of ATM maintenance, SMS charges, Transfer charges, egungun charges etc.

Country origin of Satandard Chartered Bank; Standard Chartered bank was formed in 1969 through the merger of two separate banks – the Standard bank of British South Africa and the Chartered bank of India, Australia and China..

You don't expect them to behave like the criminal financial institutions we call banks in this part of the world... SC Bank, dem get integrity.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2020
ajaymina:

You can say it over and over again!.

You see, their level is 1001% better than all the Nigerian banks combined till end of world...

Standard Chartered bank na foreign bank incase you no know...them no get time to exploit or extort your hard earn money unlike our thief-yahoo banks.

Bye bye to Naija banks...

No more unnecessary charges of ATM maintenance, SMS charges, Transfer charges, egungun charges etc.

Country origin of Satandard Chartered Bank; Standard Chartered bank was formed in 1969 through the merger of two separate banks – the Standard bank of British South Africa and the Chartered bank of India, Australia and China..

You don't expect them to behave like the criminal financial institutions we call banks in this part of the world... SC Bank, dem get integrity.
They are also the proud sponsors of Liverpool FC cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ajaymina(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2020
Fucklove:
They are also the proud sponsors of Liverpool FC cool

Thank you!.

Birds of same feather... U know d rest of the saying baba.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ojigbijigbi: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
how did you deposit money into the account bro I'm having issues trying to deposit cry

Through my Zenith bank Mastercard, one time no hassle
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ojigbijigbi: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Greenleaf247:

How

Bet builder?

Yes oo, D tin make sense as better match no dey now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Wapgod(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Standard chartered bank is not without fault as you people take it.
I registered for the account using their app including opting for the instant plus account and uploaded all necessary documents. I was sent a temporary ID and password which I then used to try to login. To my disappointment it didn't work, Note:I entered the details at the correct place.
An error code was displayed and I was asked to contact some phone numbers which is their customer care.
I then called the number.
It took more than 5 minutes and no one answered.
I called the number the second time, after waiting for 2 minutes, an Indian customer care agent answered me. As I was explaining the issue, he claimed he didn't hear me. So I had to call back.
Another 4 minutes of credit wasted.
I called back and another Indian answered, and I explained the problem, he initially did not understand what I was saying and was giving mee wrong solutions. I had to repeat myself several times and shout to the microphone of my phone. When he understood the problem, he started asking for my details, the account number, date of birth, email address. It reached a point where I refused to give him anymore information because the standard chartered account number I gave him is supposed to have brought all this information. He then said that the network was not clear and that he couldn't hear me.
7 minutes of credit that I am managing gone.
Making a total of 16 minutes worth of credit gone because of N3000.
I reasoned the matter and asked myself, why would a company operating in nigeria use Indian customer care, many of these Indians are not fluent in English and have thick accent that make them difficult to understand. What if I had a pressing issue with my bank account, is this what I will go through again?
So that is how I wasted a whole morning and my credit trying to register for a standard chartered bank account.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nasty22(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Pls is it a must to upgrade to instant account to obtain the 3k? I am being asked now
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2020
You guys mentioning about sending a temporary password to login where Una dey click sef? Una no go calm down follow the normal procedure and create your login details? I just registered for someone few minutes ago, created the login details without problem and got the account funded too. Never encountered the issue of temporary password angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2020
Wapgod:
Standard chartered bank is not without fault as you people take it.
I registered for the account using their app including opting for the instant plus account and uploaded all necessary documents. I was sent a temporary ID and password which I then used to try to login. To my disappointment it didn't work, Note:I entered the details at the correct place.
An error code was displayed and I was asked to contact some phone numbers which is their customer care.
I then called the number.
It took more than 5 minutes and no one answered.
I called the number the second time, after waiting for 2 minutes, an Indian customer care agent answered me. As I was explaining the issue, he claimed he didn't hear me. So I had to call back.
Another 4 minutes of credit wasted.
I called back and another Indian answered, and I explained the problem, he initially did not understand what I was saying and was giving mee wrong solutions. I had to repeat myself several times and shout to the microphone of my phone. When he understood the problem, he started asking for my details, the account number, date of birth, email address. It reached a point where I refused to give him anymore information because the standard chartered account number I gave him is supposed to have brought all this information. He then said that the network was not clear and that he couldn't hear me.
7 minutes of credit that I am managing gone.
Making a total of 16 minutes worth of credit gone because of N3000.
I reasoned the matter and asked myself, why would a company operating in nigeria use Indian customer care, many of these Indians are not fluent in English and have thick accent that make them difficult to understand. What if I had a pressing issue with my bank account, is this what I will go through again?
So that is how I wasted a whole morning and my credit trying to register for a standard chartered bank account.
sad, You could have just gotten in touch with
them via social media platforms.........
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2020
Nasty22:
Pls is it a must to upgrade to instant account to obtain the 3k? I am being asked now
Not a must cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2020
God bless the soul that brought this standard chartered parole, 3k in the bag smiley
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fucklove(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2020
Rare photos of Chiefheywhy after receiving the standard chartered crumb. He's now a full supporter of Liverpool and standard chartered cool

9 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 19, 2020
Fucklove:
Rare photos of Chiefheywhy after receiving the standard chartered crumb. He's now a full supporter of Liverpool and standard chartered cool

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by chibwike(m): 9:35am On Mar 19, 2020
jsnowy98:
God bless the soul that brought this standard chartered parole, 3k in the bag smiley
How Long did it take
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by jsnowy98: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
chibwike:
How Long did it take
Registered on Sunday, got it yesterday........
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Recardo(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Fucklove:

Nkem is now posting chiefheywhy picture without approval

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.