Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 - Business (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2349265 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (4901) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Fastecash: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
rheether:

Alextaiwo.
corona virus
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Ceejay2: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
LegitDeals247:
My withdrawal ban on 1xbet has been lifted" thanks for all d heads-up I got from here cus it really helped out and also the dude on twitter did a wonderful job concerning my issue"
Big ups to u all.

I did promise the house 25k and I'll like to honour it.
So who will I send it to? U guys can come up with any sure dude that I can forward the money to for sharing.

lhimeet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
yellowgarri2:
Lol, a fellow in the ministry
Oboy, respect yourself, which ministry?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Oboy, respect yourself, which ministry?
ministry of works
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by bigcee(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
rheether:

Alextaiwo.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ajaymina(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
LegitDeals247:
My withdrawal ban on 1xbet has been lifted" thanks for all d heads-up I got from here cus it really helped out and also the dude on twitter did a wonderful job concerning my issue"
Big ups to u all.

So who will I send it to? U guys can come up with any sure dude that I can forward the money to for sharing.

Send to the ministry of chiefheywhy and lhimmet budget/planning of punters

That's the only ministry that can handle any transparent financial activity for now.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by greenalwaz: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
16 odds

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
LegitDeals247:
Big ups to u all.

whats the sharing formula pls
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by fergieboy: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
manbello:
Please someone should tell me how to pay a scammer back for what he did so that another person should not fall his victim

I have all his details including his account number
You move on

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
ABOUT THIS STANDARD CHARTERED

No be everybody wey put hope to collect the 3k go successful becos the reg itself is on another level of sophistication. It's just happened to me today I tried to register and a page pulps in where I'm suppose to input my usename and password and immediately wen I wanted to type the details, the page went blank and start giving me response eror so I used the back arrow and it took me back to level 1 again. And I tried to type in my phone number again and it gave me a command that I have no any saved details to continue my reg. I cleared data and try to start all over again with the reg by imputing my BVN 4 the second time to see if i can start all over again due to the fact i have not successfully activitate the account LOL (all this wahala becos of 3k) at the end, it told me that I already have the details saved.

After all this drama I had to call customer care and the Indian man English no rhyme well but I understand am small sha so I followed his instruction and call a number he directed me to call 4 assistance and I call and I no even understand a single thing the customer care dey direct me"one kind command wey I no even understand" so i received a mail about a temporary 6 digit log in pin and a temporary ID number on my email thus, I use the them to create a profile @ the end, I successful log in my account WOW I became happy that me too go chop this 3k freebie b4 I say make I true deposit my battery became too low and wen I charged my phone and decided to login behold, it gave a shocking response that's I'm providing the wrong details or my account is not active blablabla.. Chai na another wahala b this 4 me so oo... I decided to call the customer care again and this time, they were telling me they can't resolve the issue that I have to call that yeye number wey I no even dey understand the command. OK na so I bone am o.

I can not comman kill myself for 3k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
I8id:
how do I open this bet365 account pls?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Taidi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
LegitDeals247:
Big ups to u all.

lhimeet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by manbello(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
fergieboy:

You move on
undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by ajaymina(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
manbello:
Please someone should tell me how to pay a scammer back for what he did so that another person should not fall his victim

1. Share your experience

2. Set a bait for him for possible payback, that's if you have the energy, time and resources.

3. You move on
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Mobikay101(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ok

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
manbello:

post his details here, cc the mods save others from him and his likes
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Taidi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mobikay101:
Ok
How much to open an acct?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Dar4(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Taidi:

lhimeet

Yes . Lhimeet

How is the Sharing and when do we start dropping our account numbers
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mobikay101:
Ok

I dont think they pay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
No leave no transfer
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hmmnn....ihimeet and Chiefheywhy ,take note. I'm one of those active guy dat give this Oga correct info about d way forward to get his money from 1xbet.I even tell the house dat this dude will give the money as he had promise.So whenever you want to share the money never forget KATAKO pls...
Taidi:

lhimeet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
katako:
Hmmnn....ihimeet and Chiefheywhy ,take note. I'm one of those active guy dat give this Oga correct info about d way forward to get his money from 1xbet.I even tell the house dat this dude will give the money as he had promise.So whenever you want to share the money never forget KATAKO pls...
Wow, clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
AccessME:

No be everybody wey put hope to collect the 3k go successful becos the reg itself is on another level of sophistication. It's just happened to me today I tried to register and a page pulps in where I'm suppose to input my usename and password and immediately wen I wanted to type the details, the page went blank and start giving me response eror so I used the back arrow and it took me back to level 1 again. And I tried to type in my phone number again and it gave me a command that I have no any saved details to continue my reg. I cleared data and try to start all over again with the reg by imputing my BVN 4 the second time to see if i can start all over again due to the fact i have not successfully activitate the account LOL (all this wahala becos of 3k) at the it told me that I already have the details saved.

After all this drama I had to call customer care and the Indian man English no rhyme well but I understand am small sha so I followed his instruction and call a number he directed me to call 4 assistance and I call and I no even understand a single thing the customer care dey direct me"one kind command wey I no even understand" so i received a mail about a temporary 6 digit log in pin and a temporary ID number on my email thus, I use the them to create a profile @ the end, I successful log in my account WOW I became happy that me too go chop this 3k freebie b4 I say make I true deposit my battery became too low and wen I charged my phone and decided to login behold, it gave a shocking response that's I'm providing the wrong details or my account is not active blablabla.. Chai na another wahala b this 4 me so oo... I decided to call the customer care again and this time, they were telling me they can't resolve the issue that I have to call that yeye number wey I no even dey understand the command. OK na so I bone am o.

I can not comman kill myself for 3k

My guyyy.. you sound pained all cos of 3k.

You can't kill yourself?, yet you wrote and entire essay when nobody asked you and now you expect us to do what exactly?.. tell you sorry?.. give you 3k?.. or pretend like we care?... sigh.. ok I'll do one... SORRY smiley

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
AccessME:

No be everybody wey put hope to collect the 3k go successful becos the reg itself is on another level of sophistication. It's just happened to me today I tried to register and a page pulps in where I'm suppose to input my usename and password and immediately wen I wanted to type the details, the page went blank and start giving me response eror so I used the back arrow and it took me back to level 1 again. And I tried to type in my phone number again and it gave me a command that I have no any saved details to continue my reg. I cleared data and try to start all over again with the reg by imputing my BVN 4 the second time to see if i can start all over again due to the fact i have not successfully activitate the account LOL (all this wahala becos of 3k) at the it tol..
all this essay writing for 3k, no be say dem dey owe you anything o angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by katako: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lol,pa pa pa pa pa! Baba hmmnn,you know se ground no level now..since when u pp have bn sharing crumbs.I no dey get but ds one baba if inhimeet or chiefheywhy fumble l go report them to Amotekun
NLReposter:
Wow, clap for yourself
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by andycoal40(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
LegitDeals247:
Big ups to u all.

Yemyh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Turkish Super lig Postponed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
katako:
true talk, mesef follow and some other guys laidat
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by blaquemyc: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
BetBuilder365:
finally, Mikel, you try

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
BetBuilder365:
stupidd people, something they should have done a long time ago.
they just sack mikel for nothing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
NLReposter:
stupidd people, something they should have done a long time ago.

they just sack mikel for nothing.

see how foolish them be. Mikel suppose sue them
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shakter soligorsk goal before 80 mins

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (4901)

Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / What To Do To Make Money Online?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.